Luz Photography by Paula is a wedding photography and photo booth rental service based out of Tolland, Connecticut and covering all of New England. Paula is a passionate wedding photographer who has been capturing beautiful moments for over 10 years. She started her own business over 3 years ago. Since then, she has captured numerous couples on their big day. She is always excited about capturing genuine moments, no matter how big or small. With Paula and her photography team by your side, you can capture all of the beauty and magic of your wedding day.
Luz Photography by Paula includes engagement sessions with every wedding package she offers. You never have to buy your photos after your wedding because she include all of your digital images (with full printing rights) on a customized USB drive. You can print your photos or she can do it for you. She can provide couples with albums, canvases, metal prints, flush mounts, acrylic prints, and the list really goes on. As well as wedding day coverage, She also offers Boudoir shoots, event coverage such as bridal parties or Jack & Jill parties, and Trash the dress sessions. After your wedding, Paula still has you covered with maternity and newborn sessions all the way to prom and graduation. Some of the additional photography services that she offers for your wedding include:
As well as professional photography, Paula can also provide photo booth services for your event. A Photo booth rental comes with a backdrop, prints, props, and fun.
Recommended by 100% of couples
21 User photos
Adrienne · Married on 10/12/2018
Luz Photography is the best decision you’ll ever make
If you are looking for talented and professional photographers for your special occasion you should look no further. We truly cannot say enough good things about Paula and Dan of Luz Photography.Sent on 02/24/2019
Last year my father got ill unexpectedly and we decided to pull our wedding forward so that he could be part of the experience. To make matters more complicated we live on the west coast and had to plan a wedding in CT with vendors we didn’t know. We had A LOT to do and 3 months to do it. We were very lucky to find Paula. She was instrumental in helping us not only with the photos but also with making sure we had our other organizational bases covered.
Paula was not only our photographer, she was a friend in a time of need.
Below are some highlights of our experience of working with Paula and what you can expect as a customer:
1. Paula is a talented and creative photographer, and was able to weave in many creative shots along with the must-have wedding photos (which also looked great)
2. Paula can be trusted. She will show up on time, deliver great results, and help keep things on track on the day of the event.
3. Paula makes it fun, she cracks jokes and makes people feel comfortable
4. Paula captures people in candid moments. Many photos perfectly captured the expressions of our loved ones. This really made it fun to review the photos afterwards, we felt like we got to experience our favourite day from so many perspectives.
5. Paula listens to her customers. She asks questions first and then provides advice on how to achieve the desired outcome.
6. Paula is a planner, she took the time to understand the flow of our event, which allowed her to capture all the special moments so we will be able to relive the day for years to come.
A few pieces of advice:
1. Use the photo booth, it was a blast, the guests loved it, and we got the digital copies after which were fun to review.
2. Get the photo book. Paula did a wonderful job putting it together and it turned out wonderfully.
3. If you can get Dan as well you should do it, for more than one hour. Having two photographers to capture different perspectives and reactions really worked well.
3. Get Dan to make you some special pens for the day of, they are really beautiful and can be customized to your theme. Ours were proudly displayed with our guest book.
We could go on and on about Paula and Dan, but I think the photos on the website speak for themselves. We’ve never looked better. Thank you Luz Photography, for commemorating our favorite day.
Luz Photography by Paula's reply:Adrienne & Chris,
Heather Murillo · Married on 07/06/2019
Amazing experience with Luz Photography
Paula and Dan are talented, creative and passionate photographers. They are trustworthy and professional and go out of their way to make sure your experience is amazing. Our engagement pictures are stunning and we couldn’t wait to work with Paula and Dan for our wedding. Paula helped us create our day of timeline and was always willing to share suggestions and answer questions. Paula and Dan are an excellent husband wife duo. They made our wedding an amazing day. The photo booth was a hit all night. They brought a variety of props that appealed to children and adults. They were wonderful with our families and made everyone feel comfortable. Luz Photography does an outstanding job capturing all the moments of your special day.Sent on 07/29/2019
Luz Photography by Paula's reply:Heather & Vaney (Chris),
Vanessa Bloom · Married on 05/04/2019
Paula- WEDDING GURU!!! She understands what you are trying to capture. She is great with dogs and goes beyond just being your photographer. A genuine person/friend. She helps with whatever you need! Not just photography. You have a question about something, don't worry, she may know someone, if not, she'll ask around. SUPERWOMAN.Sent on 07/15/2019
Luz Photography by Paula's reply:LOVE I am so glad we were able to be there for your special day! It's hysterical to me that you wrote that I was a GURU ha, that just made my day reading that. I was and will always be more then happy to help with anything to the best of my abilities. And we should get the fur babies in for their StarWars pictures. May the Fourth be with both of you.