Oceanside, CA 92058 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Scene 2 Wedding Video

Your Wedding Day goes by so quickly, our goal is to give it back to you; with all the beauty, emotions and moments you may have missed! We create a treasure for you as a couple and an heirloom for your family to enjoy now and in the future.

In business for over 15 years, we always use multiple cameras and two videographers. We believe in "Back Up!" Later the different views are also edited together to show depth and realism, the same way movies are made.

Steven Schuneman is our cinematographer and "The Magic Man" in editing. Everything he does is through a filmmaker's eye; finding the perfect ways to capture your wedding day. In addition to help in shooting video, Annette specializes in learning all about your wedding plans and what is most important to you.

Scene 2 offers a variety of packages to suit your needs. You put so much into this day; don't deny yourself the chance to enjoy it again!

Contact us: E-mail: scene2video@gmail.com Website: www.scene2video.com

Cell phone: 858-847-5552 (day or evening)

Follow Scene 2 Wedding Video on

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

19 Reviews for Scene 2 Wedding Video

JILLIAN · Married on 10/16/2016

Scene 2 Video did a great job at our wedding. They were willing to meet with us prior to the day of the event to make sure they knew exactly what we wanted and expected. Even when I had a minor change to footage they picked, they graciously updated it and made our video perfect. I have already gotten comments and texts that my friends and family were crying during the video and that they absolutely loved it! Scene 2 Video really showed the love between my husband and I and all the fun we had with our family and friends - it was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Scene 2 Wedding Video's reply:

Jillian, it was such a pleasure to work with you both! The love and caring was there and it was an honor to get to capture your day of celebration. Happiness to you always!

matilda · Married on 09/17/2012

This past October,our daughter was married, and it was our good fortune, to have had the talented duo from Always Scene 2, video tape the event. I could elaborate on their professionalism and their carefully guided "eye," but anyone who wants a wedding video is most intetrested in the final product. Let me say, with out hesitation, the product that we recieved was by far one of the most beautiful videos I have ever seen. The entire product was as if I were watching a "Hollywood" movie. From an artistic standpoint, each scene was skillfully crafted; cameras were perfectly positioned, scenes thoughtfully figured out and lighting made perfect. The end product a memory of pure beauty. With gratitude, Matilda McLaughlin

Sent on 04/15/2013

Diana · Married on 07/24/2010

Scene II was so awesome! I had such a good time working with my videographer. Nate was so nice and professional. You hardly knew they were there. They did not make me feel uncomfortable like at other weddings were they have that bright light on you. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a videographer. It was worth the money I paid and I would pay it again.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Scene 2 Wedding Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,050.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1440
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Precision Sound DJ Wedding DJs

I have seen the videographers work and they do a great job of keeping in touch with what is going on and not missing any footage. Received a reception video from a bride a groom and used Scene II and it was very well put together and really nice quality. Good job!

• bella photography Wedding Photographers

Always Scene II are great video pro's now located in the San Diego, CA area. Great to work with and they have a good understanding of the wedding industry and what is required to capture lasting memories in video capture. We worked with them many times and they are a pleasure to work with and always acted like real "pros" in the industry!

• A Sound Decision DJ Service Wedding DJs

This is a wonderful Video company they perform at the top always' are super fleible, the Quality is unmatched, and the care that they give is unreal. I highly recommend them in every way ,you will not be dissapointed!!!!

• Oceanside, 92058 See on map
    Call or e-mail any time
    Location of (Scene 2 Wedding Video)