Madison The Guy

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Madison The Guy is a wedding videographer operating out of San Diego, California. Owner Madison Matylewicz is an enthusiastic filmmaker with a love for his job. He focuses on creating videos with high-quality production values filled with cinematic shots of beautiful big days. Madison places couples at the center of every film he shoots, candidly capturing each wedding and its most important events. Employing professional audio-recording equipment he can record couples’ vows, using them as a voiceover in the finished product. Such attention to detail and commitment to telling each couples’ story sets this talented videographer apart from the pack.

Madison The Guy offers couples a service that complements his breathtaking films. Madison presents couples with packages that are clear-cut and concise, thus making organizing their big day that little bit easier. His Maple package offers up to 10 hours coverage of events by two expert camera-operators, extensive editing, drone footage, and a teaser trailer.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Rachel P. Married on 07/17/2021

Engagement Photoshoot

Madison did our engagement photoshoot. The photos were everything I dreamed of and more!!! He was so professional and fun to shoot with. My fiancé and I were a little stiff to begin with and Madison made us feel comfortable and suggested all of the right poses for us. I wish I could have had him as our videographer for our wedding. I an still getting compliments on our photos. Highly recommend!!
  • Alexia
    Alexia B. Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely perfect video

Madison was seriously the most amazing on our wedding day. He was extremely easygoing and created the most beautiful video of our day. He does such a great job puling out the important moments and capturing and displaying them in the perfect way. Highly recommend!!
  • Cali
    Cali Married on 04/04/2020

Exceptional

Madison the guy was our videographer on July 17th, 2020. Our original wedding date was April 4th, 2020 but due to Covid we had to go through the process of rescheduling several times. Madison was so flexible and worked with us as we navigated a new wedding date and location.
    He takes time to get to know the couple he is working with and focuses on finding what the couple is looking to capture on their day. The video footage we have from Madison is amazing and is exactly what I was hoping to get when we hired him.
    Madison is prompt to answer all questions and easy to get a hold of.
    Lastly, I asked Madison due to COVID if there was a way to live stream my wedding ceremony for guests who could not attend and he went above and beyond to create a live stream YouTube link so that all of my guests could watch our ceremony. It is able to be replayed whenever we wish to watch it and meant so much that Madison helped make this idea become a reality. The stream was more than just a zoom meeting, it had great angles and zooming in and out during special moments. Between Madison and my amazing wedding planner Kaci Willwerth with Simple Soiree they helped me feel like I wasn’t missing out on having some special people in our lives see our ceremony.
    I cannot day enough great things about Madison and if hired I am 100% sure he will go above and beyond your expectations.
    Thank you again Madison! You’re the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Madison The Guy 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Madison The Guy Price Rates

San Diego, CA San Diego, CA, 17404
717-434-8515
Location of (Madison The Guy)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding