14127 Nicholas Drive, Westfield, IN 46074 Map · Phone number

About Save the Date Event Planning

Save the Date Event Planning, with locations in both Carmel and Zionsville, Indiana, is committed to perfection and will ensure your event is everything you dreamed of down to every last detail. Owned and operated by partners who have years of experience in the event planning industry, Save the Date Event Planning will be there for you throughout your special event planning process, from your first consultation until you say "I do"! With Save the Date Event planning by your side, you'll be able to abandon your stress and get swept away in the magic and excitement surrounding your special day!

Whether you require full-service planning or on-site coordination, Save the Date Event Planning is prepared to support you through it all. With experience planning events world-wide, they are prepared to offer you the best service regardless of location! They offer their clients essential event services, including but not limited to:

• Budget analysis

1 User photo

Save the Date Event Planning 1
  • Katie

Katie V · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision for Stress Free Big Day!

Hiring Save the Date Event Planning and having Jen & Dawn help us coordinate our wedding weekend was hands down one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We were so thankful for them that my Dad even gave them a shout out in his toast at our reception! They helped make the final months leading up to the big day so much less daunting. Having them coordinate all the vendors took such a weight off our shoulders. They are so pleasant to work with and do a great job at getting down to business. They were always open to our thoughts and never made us feel like we were asking too much or being too particular. We put our trust in them to help make our wedding day the most memorable perfect day and it was just that. Being a bit of a high-stress individual I was worried about not being able to take in all the beauty of our wedding but knowing Jen & Dawn had devoted themselves to us and our big day allowed me to have a sense of calm on the big day I didn't even know was possible. We enjoyed every minute of the weekend in big part because they were with us every step of the way with an answer, solution, and bobby-pin in hand. We are so greatful for this duo and could not recommend them enough. They truly care about their clients and provide the best service at a reasonable price when compared to others in the area. Anytime someone asks me the must-haves in wedding planning or what is worth the investment, I always tell them hiring Save the Date!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Cheryl a · Married on 05/12/2018

Jen and Dawn took care of every minute detail leading up to and including the day of the wedding. We, as parents of the bride, were able to totally relax and enjoy "being in the moment" with our daughter, her groom and his parents, our family, and our friends. They were with us from early morn (when our hair and make up was being done) to the last second that evening making sure everyone got into the limo and was taken from the venue back to the hotel. Can't thank them enough.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Abby · Married on 11/04/2017

To put into a simple review how amazing Dawn and Jen were is nearly impossible. Aaron and I could not say enough about this dynamic duo. I am forever grateful for the amazing job they did making our wedding go seamlessly and still it felt like us in every way. I was rarely stressed during the process, because they truly devoted themselves to our wedding. I have had many people tell me how beautiful and perfect our wedding was and the second comment after has been, those planners are amazing! This investment was worth every penny, because they gave us peace of mind, originality, guidance, and unique ideas that made our wedding extraordinary. I have zero regrets about my wedding and I owe that satisfaction and stress-free attitude to Jen and Dawn. They are just so wonderful we are so thankful we found them.
    -Abby and Aaron

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Rev. Matt Skiles
    Rev. Matt Skiles Wedding Officiants

As an wedding officiant in Central Indiana, I have had the privilege of working with the wonderful people at Save the Date and they are a joy to work with. Their professionalism, attention to detail and service to their couples and clients makes them a great team to work with with when planning your event. I highly endorse them.

• Rev. Matt Skiles
    Rev. Matt Skiles Wedding Officiants

• Any Style
    Any Style Wedding Officiants

Great people to work with for your Big Day!

• 14127 Nicholas Drive Westfield, 46074 See on map