Bethany's Classic Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wedding & Event Planning

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,725

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Debbie N. Married on 10/28/2021

She Nailed My Vision!!!

I have worked with couple planners in the past and this is the first time working with Bethanny and she was amazing! I was nervous because I was like will she really understand what I want. OMG she nailed it, she understood my vision!!! It was perfect! It was beyond beautiful! The detail she put into my daughters baby shower was superb! It was elegant and so girlie! I thought I was walking into Cake Bake Shop in my home! It was an elegant girlie english baby tea party. The food she prepared was a big hit with everyone. Presentation and the taste was amazing. I highly recommend Bethanny!
    Kelsey C. Married on 09/17/2021

Bethany is the BEST!!

Do you want a wedding planner that takes your vision and makes it come to life? Do you want someone that has an amazing personality and is easy to work with? If so, you NEED Bethany! There is not enough space on this review to share all she did for us. She went above and beyond everything we ever wanted. Our wedding was perfect because of Bethany! She met with us several times before the wedding, always with new ideas to help us plan, she did all our set up, got my crazy family to the right place at the right time (even my new husband and I a few times), she kept us on track with our timeline and did all the tear down! If that wasn’t enough she lets us use any decor she has collected over the years, she was our florist and our baker. Honesty, if you are getting married don’t do it without Bethany and all her expertise!
    Courtney N. Married on 09/08/2021

Nothing But Positive Things To Say

We had our wedding in late August 2020 and got engaged December 2019 , so a quick(ish) turn around for planning... Bethany came highly recommended by my husband's mother-in-law and dad, who's wedding she beautifully coordinated in 2019. We hired Bethany for her full wedding coordinator service in late June, after feeling like we had accomplished as much as we could with little/no experience with wedding planning. Looking back, hiring Bethany was the best decision we made for a stress free wedding! She's everything you need in one - she provided all flower services, we had access to all of her gorgeous, unique signage & decor, AND she baked us a delicious wedding cake!! She provided so many options and creative ideas since we didn't have much direction/preference. We absolutely LOVED our cake (vanilla cake with a mixed berry compote filling) and so did our guests. Bethany if you see this - We plan on getting it again at our 1 year anniversary, so you'll hear from us again soon.

Flowers were fresh, cake was delicious, she is fun and easy to work with, she keeps things organized, professionally communicates with all the vendors and most importantly you can tell that her goal is to create whatever you envision for your wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Poured to Perfection Poured to Perfection Bar Services & Beverages

Bethany is so fun loving, professional, and easy to work with. She is great at what she does! A master at multi-tasking! She is a great planner, coordinator, decorator, baker, and so much more! Her cakes are spectacular and so yummy... and will save you money! You can't go wrong hiring Bethany's Cakes and Events!!

Indianapolis, IN, 46235
Location of (Bethany's Classic Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding