1105 Prospect Street, Indianapolis, IN 46203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Fountain Square Theatre Building

Description

Originally built in 1928, the Fountain Square Theatre opened as a motion picture and vaudeville theatre. Decorated with an Italian garden theme and highlighted with a 40-foot domed ceiling with twinkling stars, the theatre enjoyed many years as a premier entertainment venue. Today, the Fountain Square Theatre is once again a starlit courtyard with columned arches surrounding the expansive dance floor, curved vintage bar, and balcony overlooking the main level. The original stage provides an ideal spot for a ceremony or reception entertainment. Located in Fountain Square, one of Indy's six designated cultural districts, the Fountain Square Theatre Building is only eleven blocks southeast of Monument Circle with access to I-65 & I-70 and free public parking. Call for an appointment to view this amazing venue!

Follow Fountain Square Theatre Building on

Creative couple portrait
c91d263e7b03b4f8 Marquee BW

12 Reviews for Fountain Square Theatre Building

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2018

From our very first meeting through the day of the event, the Fountain Square Theatre (FST) Director was helpful and always available to answer our questions. Putting on a wedding can be very stressful – they really made us feel comfortable and able to enjoy the day because we knew we could count on them to make everything perfect. We visited many different venues in our search process but the combination of FST's helpfulness and organization paired with the beauty of Fountain Square Theatre blew the competition out of the water! We will happily recommend Fountain Square theatre to all friends and family.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Toni · Married on 07/29/2017

Seriously the BEST venue to hold you wedding or any event really. The fact that everything you could possibly need is right there at the same place is 100% worth it. We had 200 people at our wedding and it was by far the BEST bang for your buck. Brian and his staff were amazing and anything we needed leading up to the day or on that day was done right then. I didn't have a bouquet to toss because mine was too heavy so him and the DJ (Terry, DJs Direct) went around the room and put one together for me real quick. I really don't think they could have done anything better. Being able to stay at the hotel above the venue was perfect also and everything form the bridal suite was in our room at the end of the night so we didn't have to go around the next day collecting our items. AND there is a bar on the roof where we were able to take awesome pictures and also hang out after the reception.
    BOOK THIS PLACE TODAY!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Audrey · Married on 04/23/2016

I was given a response promptly each time I had a question. I didn't have to wait a day to find out anything, which I really loved. Loren was very helpful and sent me links with all information that I needed immediately following my email. There were so many options available and the value was extremely competitive. They referred me to a Photo Booth Company that was able to give me a discount as well, because I went through them, and the photo booth is familiar with their settings and area. They were very flexible as well, which is a huge plus in this day in age :)

Sent on 12/25/2014

Fountain Square Theatre Building Pricing

Fountain Square Theatre Building Price Rates

Fountain Square Theatre Building FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables

• 1105 Prospect Street Indianapolis, 46203 See on map