1201 Central Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Indiana Landmarks Center

Indiana Landmarks Center is a picturesque, spectactularly-restored events venue, offering understated elegance and charm for you and your guests.

Formerly the Central Avenue United Methodist Church, Indiana Landmarks Center underwent a complete restoration in 2011. We retained the allure of the original ornate ceilings, gold accents, and elegant wood, which are hallmarks of the Grand Hall and Cook Theater. This historic masterpeice is sure to be the perfect backdrop for your special day!

Our preferred catering list allows you the flexibility to choose the caterer and menu to best match your wedding budget.

For more information or to visit our beautiful venue,

contact our Special Events Coordinator today.

Samantha Ayres, 317-822-7935

Indiana Landmarks Center 6
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2019

Elegance at it's Finest!

We are so thankful that we found Indiana Landmarks! This is the most beautiful and affordable venue I've seen. Our ceremony was located in Grand Hall which looks like a beautiful theater and a church combined! The stained glass and custom lighting is stunning during any time of the day. Our favorite part of Grand Hall is the newly restored Pipe Organ! The pipes make a timeless, stunning backdrop. We didn't have to decorate the stage at all! They have a small table that we borrowed for our unity set and any other small details, they were happy to assist with. They have a room in which the bridal party can wait in. It's smaller so I wouldn't suggest getting ready here, but it was perfect to wait in while our guests were arriving. Our reception was held in the adjoining room, Cook Theater. You have to see it to appreciate how amazing it is! 2 stories, your guests can look over the balcony and watch people dancing below. The mezzanine upstairs was perfect for our photobooth, cocktail hour and just a nice quieter space for guests who needed to take a break. Downstairs, they have their own kitchen on site which was valuable to our caterer. They have a small room off to the side which hosted the bar and buffet line. We had our head table on the stage which was so much fun! We could look out and see all of our guests.
    Our venue site coordinator was always prompt in returning my emails and was VERY sweet and accommodating! Any time we had a meeting, she was always right there by the entry door waiting for our arrival. I could go on and on but the point is, I've coordinated many weddings in the past and I was so blessed to have come across this amazing venue for my own special day. Thanks to Sari, Alyssa and Alan for our perfect day!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Indiana Landmarks Center 7
    Indiana Landmarks Center 8
    Indiana Landmarks Center 9
    Indiana Landmarks Center 10

Claire · Married on 11/18/2017

The best day of my life- most beautiful venue I have ever seen! I LOVED working with Alyssa! She was really sweet, personable, and organized. She had a file with notes from past meetings with me and every time we met she always knew my requests because she kept them written down and all together. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Indiana Landmarks Center 11
    Indiana Landmarks Center 12

Indiana Landmarks Center's reply:

Claire,

Thank you so much for your review! I absolutely loved working with you all! You made such a beautiful bride and I wish nothing but the best for you and Michael. Having great clients like you always makes my job so great!

Alyssa

Claire · Married on 09/16/2016

We just recently booked them and it has been amazing! It is GORGEOUS!!!!! They were accommodating, professional, and timely. Alyssa was really great and responded very quickly to emails! Make sure to read their FAQ page online and the contract before you sign, everything is laid out very well on both of them and their prices are on their website. Once you see the rooms you will be sold! Also, have some of the caterers give you a proposal before you sign because they add a lot of costs you don't know about!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Indiana Landmarks Center Pricing

Indiana Landmarks Center Price Rates

Indiana Landmarks Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,900.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Dance Floor, Lighting