N/A, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number

About Lisa Norris Events

Planning a wedding is a once in a lifetime experience - and you deserve a stress-free engagement and a joyful wedding day, without worrying about logistics. We guide you in planning, whether it be a year or a few weeks until your wedding, making each wedding reflect your style & personality. Our custom guided planning & day of coordination packages allow you peace of mind throughout your engagement & wedding day.

Focus on love, not logistics!

See more reviews on The Knot!

Follow Lisa Norris Events on

Lisa Norris Events 2
Lisa Norris Events 3
  • Carleigh

Carleigh · Married on 06/22/2019

Lisa was amazing and made our day perfect!

Originally I was very set on not hiring a coordinator, but as the wedding day approached I was feeling nervous about having to worry about all the small details and not being able to enjoy my wedding. Hiring Lisa as our day of coordinator was one of the greatest decisions my husband and I could have made for our wedding day. We met with three different coordinators and I immediately knew as soon as we meet Lisa that she would be the perfect addition to our wedding vendor team. Anytime we needed something or had a question Lisa was there to help us, both before and during the wedding. She was organized, fast to respond to emails, and always happy to help. She helped us immensely during our venue walkthrough, figuring out how to handle possible bad weather, and making sure the rehearsal ran smoothly. She even made a cute photo booth sign. I am so thankful we hired Lisa and I know that she was one of the main reasons why I felt so relaxed on the wedding day. She truly went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you Lisa for all your help and dedication to making our day perfect.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Lisa Norris Events 4
    Lisa Norris Events 5
    Lisa Norris Events 6
  • Jessica

Jessica Gottlieb · Married on 06/02/2019

What a lifesaver!

We can't even begin to say enough wonderful things about Lisa! We hired her as a day of coordinator for our wedding and she went above and beyond all expectations I had. She was a huge lifesaver towards the end of planning. She attended a few final meetings with us to help us finalize details and took notes along the way. When unexpected issues arose (like an on-site coordinator being absent on the day of our wedding), Lisa made sure all of our plans and arrangements went into place perfectly. Both our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful and even better than we expected, and Lisa made sure that we were able to soak in every second of it.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Kait

Kait Gerber · Married on 12/15/2018

Lisa is great!

Hiring Lisa was one of my best decisions! I truly believe I had the BEST wedding vendor teams with her help! She helped us choose from the best vendors that aligned with our vision. She was always calm, friendly and helpful despite my numerous questions and ideas. Anytime I worried about something, she was already on top of it before I even asked. My wedding was everything I hoped for and I was able to enjoy it! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Lisa Norris Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• DJ Rock My World
    DJ Rock My World Wedding DJs

Leave all the planning and efforts to Lisa Norris and her staff! Recently, I worked with Lisa and her team at an event in Indianapolis. It was amazing how much on top of everything Lisa and her team was. Also, speaking as a DJ vendor, she was able to provide direction and suggestions so that I was able to ensure top notch music entertainment delivery. Highly recommend!!!

• N/A Noblesville, Indiana, 46060 See on map