N/A, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number

About Lisa Norris Events

Planning a wedding is a once in a lifetime experience - and you deserve a stress-free engagement and a joyful wedding day, without worrying about logistics. We guide you in planning, whether it be a year or a few weeks until your wedding, making each wedding reflect your style & personality. Our custom guided planning & day of coordination packages allow you peace of mind throughout your engagement & wedding day.

Focus on love, not logistics!

See more reviews on The Knot!

Follow Lisa Norris Events on

2 Reviews for Lisa Norris Events

• Kait

Kait Gerber · Married on 12/15/2018

Lisa is great!

Hiring Lisa was one of my best decisions! I truly believe I had the BEST wedding vendor teams with her help! She helped us choose from the best vendors that aligned with our vision. She was always calm, friendly and helpful despite my numerous questions and ideas. Anytime I worried about something, she was already on top of it before I even asked. My wedding was everything I hoped for and I was able to enjoy it! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I partnered with Lisa in the six weeks prior to our wedding day to make sure our day ran smoothly. It was one of the best decisions we made!!! Lisa was very patient with me and accommodating to our schedules to learn our vision, chat on the phone, revise timelines, etc. With Lisa on our vendor team we were confident that all of our planning was being executed and we (including our families!) could just focus on the real purpose for our wedding day. She even went the extra mile to help us set up our rehearsal dinner so that nobody had to miss our on the actual rehearsal. I would 100% recommend choosing Lisa to coordinate your day!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Lisa Norris Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• DJ Rock My World
    DJ Rock My World Wedding DJs

Leave all the planning and efforts to Lisa Norris and her staff! Recently, I worked with Lisa and her team at an event in Indianapolis. It was amazing how much on top of everything Lisa and her team was. Also, speaking as a DJ vendor, she was able to provide direction and suggestions so that I was able to ensure top notch music entertainment delivery. Highly recommend!!!

• N/A Noblesville, Indiana, 46060 See on map