Lisa VanHorton Weddings

Noblesville, IN View map
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

I believe that every wedding is a thoughtful & unique celebration inspired by you. My mission is to make your wedding planning process and wedding day smooth, stress-free, and most of all fun!

Planning a wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and you deserve a stress-free engagement and a happy wedding day without worrying about logistics. As a Central Indiana wedding planner, I love helping couples create one-of-a-kind weddings, particularly if it involves reflecting your love story, a personal touch and an occasional appearance from a furry family member.

We welcome couples from all backgrounds, religions, races, gender and beliefs. Love is love!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Carleigh
    Carleigh Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lisa was amazing and made our day perfect!

Originally I was very set on not hiring a coordinator, but as the wedding day approached I was feeling nervous about having to worry about all the small details and not being able to enjoy my wedding. Hiring Lisa as our day of coordinator was one of the greatest decisions my husband and I could have made for our wedding day. We met with three different coordinators and I immediately knew as soon as we meet Lisa that she would be the perfect addition to our wedding vendor team. Anytime we needed something or had a question Lisa was there to help us, both before and during the wedding. She was organized, fast to respond to emails, and always happy to help. She helped us immensely during our venue walkthrough, figuring out how to handle possible bad weather, and making sure the rehearsal ran smoothly. She even made a cute photo booth sign. I am so thankful we hired Lisa and I know that she was one of the main reasons why I felt so relaxed on the wedding day. She truly went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you Lisa for all your help and dedication to making our day perfect.
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 06/02/2019

What a lifesaver!

We can't even begin to say enough wonderful things about Lisa! We hired her as a day of coordinator for our wedding and she went above and beyond all expectations I had. She was a huge lifesaver towards the end of planning. She attended a few final meetings with us to help us finalize details and took notes along the way. When unexpected issues arose (like an on-site coordinator being absent on the day of our wedding), Lisa made sure all of our plans and arrangements went into place perfectly. Both our ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful and even better than we expected, and Lisa made sure that we were able to soak in every second of it.
  • Kait
    Kait G. Married on 12/15/2018

Lisa is great!

Hiring Lisa was one of my best decisions! I truly believe I had the BEST wedding vendor teams with her help! She helped us choose from the best vendors that aligned with our vision. She was always calm, friendly and helpful despite my numerous questions and ideas. Anytime I worried about something, she was already on top of it before I even asked. My wedding was everything I hoped for and I was able to enjoy it! Thank you so much for everything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Lisa VanHorton Weddings 1
Offer

Special offer for teachers (must be bride and/or groom only). Plus, free custom calligraphy chalkboard sign with wording of your choice. Please inquire for details.

Thank you for all you do!

Lisa VanHorton Weddings 2
Offer

Special discount for any couple who is the military (must be bride and/or groom). Plus, free custom calligraphy chalkboard sign with wording of your choice.

Lisa VanHorton Weddings 3
Offer

Are you getting married between December - March? We offer 20% off any package. Contact us today for a complimentary quote!

DJ Rock My World DJ Rock My World Wedding DJs

Leave all the planning and efforts to Lisa Norris and her staff! Recently, I worked with Lisa and her team at an event in Indianapolis. It was amazing how much on top of everything Lisa and her team was. Also, speaking as a DJ vendor, she was able to provide direction and suggestions so that I was able to ensure top notch music entertainment delivery. Highly recommend!!!

Laurel Hall
Violets Are Blue {floral design}
4.9 out of 5 rating , 66 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

N/A Noblesville, IN, 46060
Location of (Lisa VanHorton Weddings)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding