About DJ Rock My World.com

Creating event memories that your guests will talk about and remember!

Latest Blog Post "How Saving Money on the DJ May Cost You More at Your Wedding":  http://djrockmyworld.com/saving-money-dj-may-cost-wedding/

At DJ Rock My World, our idea and vision is to focus on brides, grooms, and their families & friends to bring everyone together with the goal of celebrating an amazing day centered around the wedding couple.  DJ Rock My World is a high-end event entertainment company that offers DJ entertainment, lighting design & photo booths. We create customized elegant & classy weddings for our couples and pride we ourselves on:

Our philosophy also centers on quality NOT quantity. Your wedding is unique and should be treated as such

When people talk about your wedding in years to come, they want the first thing that comes to mind to be just how much fun, and how enjoyable the event was…yes, they can talk about the venue, or the food, or the decorations, but they want to REMEMBER the good time that they enjoyedWe at DJ Rock My World want to be a warm part of that memory!

Check out our MOST POPULAR PACKAGE:

Our Most Popular Package

INCLUDES:

• 5 Hours of Music Entertainment (No charge for Set Up and Tear Down time!)
  • Professional DJ / MC
  • Dynamic, Clear Sound System (includes Wireless Mics!)
  • Online Music Planning Application (Plan EXACTLY what you want to hear!)
  • Amazing Dancefloor Lights (Always a BIG HIT with Guests!)

$529

DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!  See what our clients say:  http://djrockmyworld.com/about/what-our-clients-say/

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

DJ Rock My World, thank you for dealing with all the craziness and keeping everything chill and running smoothly, ESPECIALLY when the coordinator lacked coordinating! :-)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gracen, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ was very flexible and accommodating! I was able to edit the playlist up until a couple of days before the wedding.

View Vendor Response

24 Photos

1 VIDEO

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1498508304813 1498508299416 gold wedding specialsmallcentered

Gold Wedding Package ($799) - "The Works!"

$899.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
This special includes the DJ, Professional Sound Equipment, full dance floor lighting, and uplighting for the room for 6 hours of music entertainment.
#WW351faec08a0dddb9
220x220 sq 1498508405436 1498508401112 silver wedding specialsmallcentered

Silver Wedding Package ($529) - "Our MOST POPULAR"

$629.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
This special includes the DJ, Professional Sound Equipment, and full dance floor lighting for up to 5 hours of music entertainment.
#WWdd942fd9c5400ab1
220x220 sq 1498512764986 1498512758228 bronze wedding specialsmallcenteredu

Bronze Wedding Package ($395) - "Budget Wedding!"

$495.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
This special includes the DJ and Professional Sound Equipment for up to 3 hours of music entertainment.
#WW54f489d81f13f7f8

3 ENDORSEMENTS
DJ Rock My World is a fun DJ! He's very professional and will rock your event!

Great vendor to work with!

92 PROS I KNOW

Events

Noblesville, IN 46060   See On Map
317-674-3590 (phone)
Mon-Sat, 8am-10pm, and by appointment
DJ Rock My World.com is a wedding DJ entertainment provider from Noblesville, Indiana servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Indianapolis, Indiana, Hamilton County, and Central Indiana. DJ Rock My World.com is a professional DJ entertainment provider that has been part of the Indianapolis wedding industry since 2010 specializing in weddings, corporate events, birthdays, and more.