379 Huron Drive, E, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About DJ Rock My World

"Get to Know Us" video and wedding info: https://djrockmyworld.com/weddings/

About DJ Rock My World

At DJ Rock My World, we feel that the best measures of our performance and quality are the resulting testimonials, comments, and compliments from our clients. Our clients are special to us, like family. We want to develop a relationship with them that will last for years. As a part of that commitment, we seek to provide excellent service with a personal touch, which makes our clients’ special days even more memorable.DJ Rock My World.com provides entertainment to weddings and events in Central Indiana. Our team focuses on the vision of every couple and centers our services around you for a customized entertainment package.

YOUR Wedding, YOUR Way with Online Planning

Plan your wedding ceremony and reception music right down to the last detail with our Online Music Planning System. We offer it free with every package! Start planning your event’s music as soon as you book with us.

Our DJs pride ourselves in only providing great entertainment. Our music selection is VAST and ever changing. By using the same subscriptions as the radio stations, DJ Rock My World.com is able to deliver all the latest music to your event and awesome mixes. Start by selecting your entertainment package, then choose your music or request songs throughout the night. Our entertainment package offerings can include:

• DJ/ Master of Ceremonies
  • Wedding Ceremony and Reception Music and Coordination
  • Touchscreen Open Air Photobooth
  • Dancefloor Lighting
  • Up Lighting
  • Karaoke during Cocktail Hour or Reception (NEW)
  • Complete Online Music/Event Planning System (YOUR Wedding, Done YOUR Way!)
  • Experienced with multiple venues all over Indiana

*See website for full details and policies.

BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING DJ - - - -See What Our Clients Say About Us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT OFFER: SAVE UP TO $450* ON A COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDING A PHOTOBOOTH!

Follow DJ Rock My World on

Photos 21 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

48 Reviews for DJ Rock My World

Christy · Getting married on 09/03/2022

If your upcoming event is in need of a DJ, I highly recommend DJ Rock My World.com!!! Loren provided all the right music for sweet, special, fun moments. Amazing song selection and fun lighting (all choreographed per song!)
    Thank you Loren for such wonderful services for my son's wedding reception! I truly appreciate all the special touches.

Sent on 06/04/2018

DJ Rock My World's reply:

So glad I could help with Nathan and Gabby's special day! :-)

James Mcelwick · Getting married on 10/08/2021

VERY Impressed with Loren's Service!

My bride and I were very impressed with Loren's service. He responded very quickly to our request for information in the beginning. This was amazing, because we contacted three other DJs, one of which never responded. This fast response started a pattern of excellent service. Loren took time with us on the phone explaining all our options, and made recommendations on what he thought would fit our needs. The thing I noticed was that he was never pushy like a "car salesman", like some of the other DJs we spoke to. Loren even held the date for us to give us time to discuss it and make our decision. Once Judy and I decided and contacted him, he immediately sent the DJ agreement. This agreement was very well detailed. We liked that. Judy and I wanted to know what we were getting. Loren even had contingencies for anything that might happen unexpectedly. That was cool. Once I signed the agreement, returned it, and paid the online invoice, Loren immediately sent the code for us to log into the Online Music Planning center to get started. His online system enabled us to plan every part of the wedding including the music, the flow, the people involved, and all the activities. As he described it, it was his "roadmap" for the day. I think it was about two weeks before the event, Loren contacted us. He sent a PDF version of our entries in his system. We went over every aspect, which was good because Judy and I missed one or two important things. Planning a wedding is very busy! LOL. When our special day came, Loren arrived three hours early, he set up two of his sound systems. One outside for the ceremony, and his main system inside. He included wireless mics, which was helpful. Also, the inside setup had great sound, dancefloor lights AND uplights (which we thought were a cool bonus). Loren did something that we did not expect. Judy and I did not hire a Day Of Coordinator (which we should have done - Oopps!). Loren stepped in and coordinated with our caterer, officiant, and photographer to make sure everyone was able to work together. He did a good job, as it all went together seamlessly. From the ceremony, to the cocktail, hour, through dinner, and the rest of the reception, it couldn't have went better. Loren even took time to make sure the folks doing our toasts knew the best place to stand and how to hold the mic. Who knew! We were very impressed during the open dancing section. Loren did what he called "live mixing". He had explained to us previously that he wouldn't just put on some songs. This meant a lot to the reception. He would actively keep the dancefloor going with our selected songs, guest requests, and popular songs. Loren did just that. All in all, Judy and I think we made a great choice in DJs. His attention to detail and passion for what he does really shows. We've received some emails from our friends that enjoyed our wedding. A special day to remember for sure! :-)

Sent on 09/04/2020

DJ Rock My World's reply:

James and Judy, once again congratulations! You had a great bunch of family and friends at your wedding. I had a lot of fun!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Rock My World Pricing

DJ Rock My World Price Rates

DJ Rock My World FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 799
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1099
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

5 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Rock My World 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DJ Rock My World 2
    Silver Plus Wedding Package (Reception + Photobooth)

More than a DJ service, DJ Rock My World’s Silver Plus Combo Package (Reception+Photobooth) DJ Package offers you a high level of personalized service. The combo package features all of the benefits of the Silver Package PLUS a photobooth with UNLIMITED photos! Plus, you get a downloadable copy of EVERY PHOTO!

• Professional DJ / Master of Ceremonies
    • Your Personal Online Music Planning System
    • 5 Full Hours of Music From Our Extensive Music Library
    • Touch screen photobooth with professional props and UNLIMITED photos!
    • Digital download of all photos!
    • Innovative Sound System with Industry-Standard
    • Technology
    • Uplighting
    • Exciting Dancefloor Lighting System (ALWAYS a BIG HIT!)

Details Here:

• DJ Rock My World 3
    Silver Wedding Package (Reception)

More than a DJ service, DJ Rock My World’s Silver (Reception) DJ Package offers you the highest level of personalized service. Our Silver couples float through their weddings enjoying every moment of an experience that has been custom tailored for them, all for $799.

Package includes:

• Professional DJ / Master of Ceremonies
    • Your Personal Online Music Planning System
    • 6 Full Hours of Music From Our Extensive Music Library
    • Innovative Sound System with Industry-Standard
      Technology
    • Exciting Dancefloor Lighting System (ALWAYS a BIG HIT!)
    • Uplighting for the Room