DJ Rock My World

• Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 6

About DJ Rock My World

Latest Wedding Blog Post: https://djrockmyworld.com/2019/03/beautiful-wedding-at-the-scottish-rite-cathedral/

DJ Rock My World.com provides entertainment to weddings and events in Noblesville and the Indianapolis area. Their team focuses on the vision of every couple and centers their services around them. You’ll be guaranteed lighting design, photo booths and high-end event entertainment.

Our DJs pride ourselves in only providing great entertainment. With us, you will only receive professional service. Our music selection is VAST and ever changing. By using the same subscriptions as the radio stations, DJ Rock My World.com is able to deliver the latest music to your event. Start by selecting your entertainment package, then choose your music or request songs throughout the night. Our entertainment packages include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • MC
  • One event per day
  • Liability insurance
  • Backup Equipment ON SITE

Other Services

Add dancefloor lighting, uplighting packages or a photo booth to your event. Our photobooth comes with a wide variety of props to take photos all night long. Your guests will love this interactive addition to your wedding entertainment.

Follow DJ Rock My World on

DJ Rock My World 6
DJ Rock My World 7

Jehann · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Wedding - June 2019

We had plans to celebrate our wedding in June 2019 and Loren was going to be our DJ, which we were REALLY excited about. However, two weeks ago we experienced a very tragic death in our family due to a hate crime, and wedding planning just doesn't feel the same for me anymore so, we decided to cancel the occasion. I contacted Loren to share my feelings and he responded right away. He was not only understanding, but showed genuine kindness & concern. He gave us a refund so now I can use the money towards causes associated to hate crimes. If we decide to have a reception at a later date I'm definitely going to get back in touch with him - 100%.

Sent on 03/05/2019

DJ Rock My World's reply:

I really feel for Jehann's family and the loss of their family member. I'm proud to make an exception to policy and refund the money, knowing that it will be put towards positive use making our communities strong and more aware of the hate crimes issue.

Emily Glick · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

My husband and I were just recently married and heard about DJ Rock My World from a friend of mine. He did not disappoint! From his extensive online music planner to his friendliness day-of, I definitely do not second guess my choice. He came through on everything we had asked for, helped in making announcements, and kept the dance floor busy! I probably danced more than I should have, but my now-husband and I had the absolute time of our lives at our wedding and DJ Rock My World was definitely a part of the success. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Award

DJ Rock My World Pricing

DJ Rock My World Price Rates

DJ Rock My World FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 648.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

6 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Rock My World 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DJ Rock My World 2
    Gold Wedding Package (Ceremony + Reception)

More than a DJ service, DJ Rock My World’s Gold (Ceremony + Reception) DJ Package offers you the highest level of personalized service. Our Gold couples float through their weddings enjoying every moment of an experience that has been custom tailored for them, all for $799.

ASK ABOUT THE DISCOUNTS!

• Professional DJ / Master of Ceremonies
    • Your Personal Online Music Planning System
    • 6 Full Hours of Music From Our Extensive Music Library
    • Innovative Sound System with Industry-Standard
      Technology
    • Exciting Dancefloor Lighting System (ALWAYS a BIG HIT!)
    • Uplighting for the Room
    • Wedding Ceremony

**Add-On Services** (Available at Special Pricing)

• FEEL THE BEAT with our 1600 watt subwoofers
    • Extra Hours for the Reception

Details Here:

• DJ Rock My World 3
    Silver Wedding Reception Package

You get a great DJ, a professional sound system, AND awesome lighting to make your special day even more memorable for you and your guests for 4 hours for your reception for $649.

ASK ABOUT THE DISCOUNTS!

• Professional DJ / Master of Ceremonies
    • Your Personal Online Music Planning System
    • 4 Full Hours of Music From Our Extensive Music Library
    • Innovative Sound System with Industry-Standard
    • Technology
    • Exciting Dancefloor Lighting System (ALWAYS a BIG HIT!)

**Add-On Services** (Available at Special Pricing)

• Provide Music for your Ceremony