DJ Rock My World

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,099 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,099 Most Popular Price

DJ Rock My World, based in Noblesville, Indiana. We are available to perform at weddings throughout Indiana and we have performed over 300 weddings in the last eight years in many different venues including: Scottish Rite Cathedral, Indiana Museum of Art, barn weddings, personal homes, indoor, outdoor, and other types of venues.

GET TO KNOW US IN 5 MINUTES: https://djrockmyworld.com/get-to-know-wedding-djs-dj-rock-my-world-com-in-five-minutes/

See what some of our valued clients say about us: https://djrockmyworld.com/what-our-clients-say-about-us/

We can DJ/MC for all manner of couples planning an array of festivities, including intimate gatherings and the largest celebrations. We like to develop relationships with our clients to gain a deeper understanding of everyone’s hopes for the day. By doing this, we aim to provide an excellent service with a personal touch to make special days even more memorable.

ABOUT DJ ROCK...

DJ Rock is a well-known DJ in the Central Indiana area and a favorite among wedding venues, photographers, caterers, and their staffs. His ability to provide music for all genres AND mix them seamlessly from one genre to the next is one thing that separates DJ Rock from other wedding DJs. A wedding DJ who can live mix, keep the energy upbeat, and the dance floor flowing.

SERVICES OFFERED:

Some of the other features offered by this business include:
- DJ Services
- Day of Coordination
- Bartending
- Ceremony Officiant
...and much MORE!

WITH EVERY PACKAGE, DJ Rock My World offers a convenient Online Planning System. Our system enables you to plan YOUR day, YOUR Way! You put in all the info our DJs/MCs need as the "Roadmap" for your Special Day. The music and events are customized to suit every couple's unique vision for the day. Our vast catalog of music you can choose from is tailored to suit all tastes, from Current Pop to 50s/60s/70s, Hip Hop to Country, Classic Rock to EDM, and more!

We look forward to speaking with you soon!

DJ Rock My World, LLC.
"We specialize in making your memorable events even more special!"

Professional DJS/MCs
The Knot rated Vendor
Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Award Winner 2020-2021
US Army Veteran-Owned and Operated
Insured – Professional

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$799

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,099

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Christy Getting married on 09/03/2022
    If your upcoming event is in need of a DJ, I highly recommend DJ Rock My World.com!!! Loren provided all the right music for sweet, special, fun moments. Amazing song selection and fun lighting (all choreographed per song!)
    Thank you Loren for such wonderful services for my son's wedding reception! I truly appreciate all the special touches.

DJ Rock My World's reply:

So glad I could help with Nathan and Gabby's special day! :-)
  • Janie
    Janie O. Married on 09/12/2021

Very Professional, Detail-Oriented, and FUN DJ!

As this was my second marriage, I felt I knew a little more about what I wanted from my wedding vendors. My first wedding was 10 years ago. I didn’t really know what I was doing in planning it, but we survived! LOL.
    This time around I wanted to be sure and did more research of the vendors. I went beyond the first page or two of their online reviews. I was looking for vendors who had a majority of strong reviews. I know that their can be some “bridezillas” with questionable reviews. You definitely can’t please every one. I know, I work in retail. LOL. I very carefully looked at the vendors websites. I wanted to really get a strong feeling about the professionalism of the vendors. Like many brides, I’ve heard horror stories of weddings that were totaled due to one or two bad choices in vendors. Eric and I DEFINITELY wanted to avoid that.
    After doing my “due diligence”, I decided to reach out to the vendors whom I thought looked good. Loren was not the first DJ I reached out to. I actually contacted 6 DJs. Two of them didn’t even bother to call me back. One of them was just very strange, after speaking to him. The other two either had prices that I thought was very overpriced, and seemed to just be interested in adding my wedding as a knotch on their wedding client belt. No thanks!
    Soooo, that brings me to DJ Rock My World. Loren actually responded SUPER fast to my online request. I think he responded in like 13 minutes, which was impressive. When I got on the phone with Loren, I was ready for the sales pitch. However, I was surprised that he didn’t do that. SHOCK! LOL. Loren asked me to give him my vision for the day; basically, how I thought the event would go. After I did, he asked several questions regarding the guests, the type of wedding (we wanted a casual atmosphere), and more. At that point, Loren told us about the package he thought would fit our needs. It turned out to be the Gold package (ceremony and reception). Although the package covered 6 hours (I think), I asked he about purchasing extra hours. The event was at my parents’ house, so we could party as long as we wanted. Yahoo! Surprisingly, Loren advised me not to purchase extra hours upfront as he didn’t want me to pay for something I might not need. I appreciated that consideration.
    Well, we signed up. I was able to put all my wedding details and wants into his online system. It was cool because I could specifically plan each part of our special day. Eric really appreciated this too. He’s an accountant and liked the detail. Also, about a month before the event, Loren called us and we went through everything on the system to make sure it was correct. That was great because although I put down the processional song I wanted; I didn’t indicate which version. I actually wanted the acoustic guitar cover version of All of Me, so that was a good catch on Loren’s part. :-)
    As you can imagine, I was a bundle of nerves on my wedding day. So many things going on. It was a blessing that Loren got there super early. He got with our other vendors to ensure they were all talking and communicating. It was helpful, because it made me more relaxed and Loren handled the issue with the caterer being a little late very well with the guests. Whew!
    Needless to say, everything went very well. I had guests during and after our wedding day comment on Loren’s professionalism and the AWESOME music he played to keep the dancefloor full. My mom even told me that she gave him a big hug at the end of the night to thank him personally. DJ Rock My World really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

DJ Rock My World 1
Exclusive
DJ Rock My World 2
Offer

More than a DJ service, DJ Rock My World’s Gold (Ceremony + Reception) DJ Package offers you the highest level of personalized service. Our Gold couples float through their weddings enjoying every moment of an experience that has been custom tailored for them, all for $899.

• Professional DJ / Master of Ceremonies
  • Your Personal Online Music Planning System
  • 6 Full Hours of Music From Our Extensive Music Library
  • Innovative Sound System with Industry-Standard
    Technology
  • Exciting Dancefloor Lighting System (ALWAYS a BIG HIT!)
  • Uplighting for the Room
  • Wedding Ceremony

Details Here:

DJ Rock My World 3
Offer

More than a DJ service, DJ Rock My World’s Super Combo Package (Ceremony + Reception+Photobooth) DJ Package offers you the highest level of personalized service. The combo package features all of the benefits of the Gold Package PLUS a photobooth with UNLIMITED photos! Plus, you get a downloadable copy of EVERY PHOTO!

• Professional DJ / Master of Ceremonies
  • Your Personal Online Music Planning System
  • 5 Full Hours of Music From Our Extensive Music Library
  • Touch screen photobooth with professional props and UNLIMITED photos!
  • Digital download of all photos!
  • Innovative Sound System with Industry-Standard
  • Technology
  • Exciting Dancefloor Lighting System (ALWAYS a BIG HIT!)

Details Here:

Pricing

DJ Rock My World Price Rates

Team

L       Elks
L Elks
Owner

ShutterBooth Indianapolis ShutterBooth Indianapolis Photo Booths

DJ Rock My World is a fun DJ! He's very professional and will rock your event!

The Hawthorns Golf and Country Club The Hawthorns Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great fun to work with- a Class Act from booking to party time. No worries for your big day, Loren is so easy to work with and goes above and beyond for all of our guests!

Prestige Wedding Decoration Prestige Wedding Decoration Wedding Decor & Lighting

Great vendor to work with!

176 W Logan St, 128 Noblesville, IN, 46060

Mon-Sat, 8am-11pm, and by appointment
Location of (DJ Rock My World)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding