Montage

8580 Allison Pointe Boulevard, Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Montage

Montage, located on the northside of Indianapolis, is a contemporary wedding venue perfect for celebrations of 25-400 guests. With an intimate essence and beautiful panoramic lake views, you and your guests will host an event that is uniquely your own and set to be remembered. Montage offers five event spaces, each with their own personality that are customizable to your vision. With the guidance of our expert planning team, trust us to take your day from ordinary to extraordinary.

NOW BOOKING THROUGH 2022!

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 400 guests at Montage. We offer clients five unique indoor and outdoor event spaces, including waterside ballrooms and patios with contemporary décor, newly renovated in 2020 flooring, lighting and additional décor details, and new in 2020 banquet chairs.

Included Services
Montage is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering, allowing event planning decisions to be even easier. With every wedding at Montage, enjoy:

• Dedicated Event Specialists to guide your reception & catering planning
  • Event tables, cross back banquet chairs & high back executive chairs
  • Custom buttercream wedding cake

• Preferred vendors for décor, lighting, event furniture & more
  • Audio-visual presentation system
  • Preferred valet & shuttle service

Location
Montage is located on the northside of Indianapolis in the Castleton area. Conveniently located off I-465 at Allisonville Road, Montage is easily accessible for traveling guests and offers plenty of area entertainment. Several overnight accommodations are also located very near by.

montage cabernet kahns catering 38 erin hession 51 405193 160277872031610
joe jenny s wedding joe jenny wedding 0125 51 405193 160277858256893
joe jenny s wedding joe jenny wedding 0153 51 405193 160277858254918
joe jenny s wedding joe jenny wedding 0143 51 405193 160277858173012
joe jenny s wedding joe jenny wedding 0147 1 51 405193 160277858182437
joe jenny s wedding joe jenny wedding 0247 51 405193 160277858373908
7b5b8b1f3d43684a 1525186512 9aa8b00ff94345fa 1525186513162 5 kahns catering mon
Montage
kahns catering 862 montage cabernet rakoteetphotography 51 405193 160277871813310
Montage
kahns catering 805 montage champagne rakoteetphotography 51 405193 160277871767287
8178c9c6a0e8433a 1525186523 94103c8b2e18f46a 1525186524628 8 kahns catering mon
kahns catering food cake garettdaneil 2018 4 51 405193
Montage
kahns catering 833 montage chardonnay rakoteetphotography 51 405193 160277871448987
Montage
kahns catering 806 montage champagne rakoteetphotography 51 405193 160277871830872
kahns catering montage outside garettdaniel 2018 5 51 405193
Montage
kahns catering 792 montage champagne rakoteetphotography 51 405193 160277872117336
kahns catering table garettdaniel 2018 2 51 405193
montage cabernet kahns catering 38 erin hession 51 405193 160277872031610
joe jenny s wedding joe jenny wedding 0125 51 405193 160277858256893
joe jenny s wedding joe jenny wedding 0153 51 405193 160277858254918

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

13 Reviews for Montage

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2018

The Montage was perfect. Their service can't be beat. If you do not have a wedding planner, the Montage is a must! They took care of a lot of the setup and tear-down so that we didn't have to worry about it. We worked mostly with Jenny Oden, and even though I occasionally have trouble communicating what I wanted, she was as accommodating as possible. The Montage was so hassle-free and beautiful. If you are looking for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception all in one place, I'm telling you, go with the Montage. Not to mention the cake was included in the price of the food, and with the caterer on site there was absolutely no trouble with last-minute meal changes either!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

I have just booked my wedding for next year at The Montage. The venue is beautiful. We have been working with Jessi and she has been really flexible thus far which is greatly appreciated. We had to schedule things outside of normal business hours due to my work and my mother being out of town. She always emails me back within a reasonable amount of time and is very professional. You really get a great value with The Montage if you go with some of the packages they have pre-made. It included a bar and a cake, which most places charge extra for. I cannot wait to host my wedding here and I'm so glad my fiance and I chose The Montage for our venue.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Montage Pricing

Montage Price Rates

Montage FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 750
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Glassware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 23
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

Team of Montage

Jenny Oden

Jenny Oden

Senior Event Specialist

My career in catering began in Napa Valley, CA in the mid 90’s while working for BV Vineyard a friend and chef, asked me to assist with home party catering. The experiences were life changing and made me realize, that I wanted to make a difference in making a vision come true. Family ties in Indiana pulled me back home to raise my family where I grew up. Kahn’s Catering is the only catering company I would work for in Indy because it is like home. The core family doesn’t change, quality and high standards make us number one and it takes a village to make these events magical. For me, I am right where I want to be and honored to be a part of someone’s memory.

Freddie Klagstad

Freddie Klagstad

Event Specialist & Indian Wedding Specialist

My name is Freddie Klagstad. I have been helping brides from the engagement through the grand exit on their wedding day for over 20 years. I have been with Kahn’s Catering for 11 years of that time.

Over the course of wedding planning you become part of the family's lives. I love when couples fill me in on their lives, years after the wedding. It is exciting to see families grow each passing year.

Weddings are one of the biggest and most eventful days in one’s life time. Memories are made that last forever. There is always a story to be told. I have had a wedding during a blizzard, a drought an approaching tornado and now a pandemic.

The smallest wedding I have been part of was 6 people and the largest was 700 including a horse.

Over the years I have enjoyed many multicultural weddings. It is so exciting to combine to cultures, with each wedding I learn something new. It is wonderful to see people of different backgrounds and culture come together in celebration of the couple beginning their life together.

Through history couples are getting married in good times and bad times, rich or poor. Love still prevails.

Steven Conners

Steven Conners

Event Specialist

I’ve spent a lifetime in this career field working to make guests happy and I’m hopeful you’ll allow me the opportunity to earn your trust and work to deliver an amazing wedding celebration for you.

I‘m a proud Hoosier. Though born in Minneapolis, I was raised in Indy and attended the Purdue School of Hotel Restaurant Administration. While I started in fine dining restaurants in my early teens, my career shifted early on and saw me working in luxury hotels for nearly 30 years, focusing on events. My ambitions took me to Florida to work for The Plantation and the Ritz-Carlton, both destination resorts on Amelia Island, with award winning events departments before taking my young family to Steamboat Colorado to open the Grand Hotel and again focus to premium, incentive events. We moved back to Indy in 2001 to be closer to our parents and to raise our kids. Upon return, I worked as the Director of Event Operations for the Indy Marriott Downtown before opening the JW Marriott in the same capacity. Both of these are premier event hotels. In 2012, I began my relationship with our team at Kahn’s Catering and served as the Food & Beverage Director. I’ve always been proud that it was never our goal to be the biggest, but to be the best while delivering incredible value. My extensive, high-end operations experience in making the magic happen translates into a unique expertise to now sell and plan excellent quality events right from the beginning. I’m passionate about what I do as it affords me the opportunity to use the left and right side of my brain in capturing and analyzing your details while also being creative in problem solving on the fly or delivering “WOW!” to you and your family and friends.

Thanks for checking out Kahn’s Catering. We look forward to serving you with the best food and the best service!

• 8580 Allison Pointe Boulevard Indianapolis, IN, 46250 See on map