Indianapolis, IN 46280 Map · Phone number

About All in the Details

We provide planning, design and coordination services for weddings, corporate & private events. Let us help you mold your special occasion into one that exceeds your expectations and permits you the opportunity to not only execute your vision, but to enjoy the process along the way. We realize that no two events are the same, nor are two clients. For these reasons, we place great importance on getting to know each client individually by listening and taking into consideration their vision, budget, concerns and top priorities. Most importantly, throughout the planning process we strive to create a relationship of trust with our clients to let them know that the success of any given occasion means just as much to us as it does to you.

Follow All in the Details on

All in the Details 3
All in the Details 4
All in the Details 5

Arielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Your best wedding day investment...

Sarah (owner and lead planner of All in the Details) is absolutely fabulous! She has a special way of making you feel as if your wedding is the most important item on her to-do list, even months away from your wedding day, when in reality she is working with other brides and sooner weddings than your own. She is a strong communicator; not only does she respond immediately to emails and calls, she is quick to fill your other vendors in on important details and last minute change before you even think to do so yourself! Sarah thinks of every detail before, during and after your wedding. My groom and I felt completely relaxed the entire day knowing that we had every detail pinned down with Sarah weeks before our wedding and also knowing that if anything should change, Sarah would handle it swiftly. It was so nice having my mom and my bridesmaids with me enjoying my day too and not assigning them the tasks of last minute hiccups . She brought our wedding dreams to life; our table arrangements were stunning thanks to her excellent taste, our venders were all on time and on the same page thanks to her organization and the whole flow of the day was flawless thanks to her leadership. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect - if ANYTHING possibly went awry that day, Sarah handled it quickly and quietly before we even knew - so we will continue to believe my prior statement that it was absolutely perfect! ;) If you haven't booked All in the Details already, do it now! Thank you for being such a big part of our wedding!

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

The big day was perfect and all thanks to this special team. Sarah was amazing. I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend this team to everyone!!!

BRANDY · Married on 11/04/2017

When my partner and I were left high and dry by another wedding planner, All in the Details came in to save our big day in the final month before our wedding. I think that says a lot about what you can expect from Sarah and her amazing company. She was like a part of the family by the time everything was said and done. I cannot possibly recommend her services enough to the couple who wants to know everything will be taken care of while getting to enjoy the big day instead of stressing out. Throughout the whole day we were told repeatedly how helpful and on top of everything Sarah's team was. She took care of so many last minute problems and anticipated what we needed usually before we knew we needed it. Easily the best money we spent for the whole wedding and if I had to do it again I would probably just hire Sarah immediately after my partner proposed so I wouldn't have spent a second stressing over details and gotten to work more with this amazing woman!

All in the Details 6

All in the Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,999.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1