Indianapolis, IN 46280 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,299
Availability Check your date

About All in the Details

We provide planning, design and coordination services for weddings, corporate & private events. Let us help you mold your special occasion into one that exceeds your expectations and permits you the opportunity to not only execute your vision, but to enjoy the process along the way. We realize that no two events are the same, nor are two clients. For these reasons, we place great importance on getting to know each client individually by listening and taking into consideration their vision, budget, concerns and top priorities. Most importantly, throughout the planning process we strive to create a relationship of trust with our clients to let them know that the success of any given occasion means just as much to us as it does to you.

Follow All in the Details on

bridal 65 2 2
dsc0109

3 Reviews for All in the Details

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

The big day was perfect and all thanks to this special team. Sarah was amazing. I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend this team to everyone!!!

BRANDY · Married on 11/04/2017

When my partner and I were left high and dry by another wedding planner, All in the Details came in to save our big day in the final month before our wedding. I think that says a lot about what you can expect from Sarah and her amazing company. She was like a part of the family by the time everything was said and done. I cannot possibly recommend her services enough to the couple who wants to know everything will be taken care of while getting to enjoy the big day instead of stressing out. Throughout the whole day we were told repeatedly how helpful and on top of everything Sarah's team was. She took care of so many last minute problems and anticipated what we needed usually before we knew we needed it. Easily the best money we spent for the whole wedding and if I had to do it again I would probably just hire Sarah immediately after my partner proposed so I wouldn't have spent a second stressing over details and gotten to work more with this amazing woman!

All in the Details 1
    All in the Details 2
    All in the Details 3
    All in the Details 4
    All in the Details 5

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I had the amazing opportunity to work with Sarah Farthing as our lead planner for our wedding. Our day couldn’t have been any more perfect, we (and our guests) had an unforgettable time. What could have been an incredibly stressful planning process was made easy with Sarah’s meticulous attention to every detail, understanding of our wants and needs, and quickness to respond to any question. I can’t thank her enough for her patience, great taste with recommendations, and knowledge of the wedding industry. Even though we got married during the busy wedding season, I felt like I was her only client and got all the attention I could have ever asked for. We absolutely wouldn’t have had the most perfect wedding day without her!

All in the Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,999.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1