Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN 46280 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,299
Availability Check your date

About All in the Details

All in the Details is a wedding planning service based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner Sarah Farthing is an experienced coordinator with a sweet personality and over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry. Sarah is a perfectionist, and it shows in her organization and the details that she brings to your wedding. Working directly with you, she will take the stress out of planning your wedding and make it a pure joy.

When it comes to wedding planning, Sarah will help every step of the way. She not only will assist with the planning leading up to your wedding day events, but also rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Services provided by All in the Details include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
Follow All in the Details on

Other couples have also viewed

• Socialite Solutions

7 Reviews for All in the Details

• Ruth

Ruth H. · Married on 10/26/2019

Helpful and Professional

Sarah and her coworker Virginia were so helpful on my wedding day and leading up to it. I wasn't sure if I was going to hire a planner but I am so happy that I did. I am from Indianapolis, but live elsewhere. I came into town two weeks before the wedding to finalize things and Sarah was so helpful I spent most of those two weeks just spending time with family. She made sure we were on schedule and helped alleviate the feeling that I was definitely going to forget things. My wedding day went off without a hitch, besides the monsoon. But Sarah and Virginia were so helpful with working around the rain. At the end of the ceremony, they had already made multiple phone calls and had a plan for where we would go take pictures since outside wasn't an option. I highly recommend hiring someone to help make your wedding day go off without a hitch, or at least without you knowing there was a hitch. Because things will go wrong, and it's amazing to have someone like Sarah to take care of that for you so that your friends and family, or even you as a bride, do not have to! Worth every penny!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Meg

Meg L. · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing experience

We worked with Sarah (owner of All in the Details) for the entire year prior to our wedding. She helped us with everything from picking the venue to handling RSVPs. Like the name of her company implies, she is extremely detail oriented and helped keep us on task so we didn't get behind in the run up to the big day. The few minor things that came up on our wedding day were taken care of immediately by Sarah and her team--they took care of it so well I didn't even know they had happened until after the wedding. She is also a heck of a lot of fun to work with! Sarah even surprised us with some fun Harry Potter touches at the reception since she knows how much we love HP. Sarah listened to what we wanted and helped us execute our wedding vision perfectly. Our friends and family are still coming up to us 10 months later to tell us how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had. It was truly a magical day and none of us can imagine how we would have done it without her. Highly highly recommend!
    *Wedding date 12/15/2018

Sent on 10/29/2019

All in the Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1499
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2299
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3999
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46280 See on map
    Location of (All in the Details)