All in the Details Reviews

6 Reviews for All in the Details

• Ruth

Ruth Hamrick · Married on 10/26/2019

Helpful and Professional

Sarah and her coworker Virginia were so helpful on my wedding day and leading up to it. I wasn't sure if I was going to hire a planner but I am so happy that I did. I am from Indianapolis, but live elsewhere. I came into town two weeks before the wedding to finalize things and Sarah was so helpful I spent most of those two weeks just spending time with family. She made sure we were on schedule and helped alleviate the feeling that I was definitely going to forget things. My wedding day went off without a hitch, besides the monsoon. But Sarah and Virginia were so helpful with working around the rain. At the end of the ceremony, they had already made multiple phone calls and had a plan for where we would go take pictures since outside wasn't an option. I highly recommend hiring someone to help make your wedding day go off without a hitch, or at least without you knowing there was a hitch. Because things will go wrong, and it's amazing to have someone like Sarah to take care of that for you so that your friends and family, or even you as a bride, do not have to! Worth every penny!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Meg

Meg Loyd · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing experience

We worked with Sarah (owner of All in the Details) for the entire year prior to our wedding. She helped us with everything from picking the venue to handling RSVPs. Like the name of her company implies, she is extremely detail oriented and helped keep us on task so we didn't get behind in the run up to the big day. The few minor things that came up on our wedding day were taken care of immediately by Sarah and her team--they took care of it so well I didn't even know they had happened until after the wedding. She is also a heck of a lot of fun to work with! Sarah even surprised us with some fun Harry Potter touches at the reception since she knows how much we love HP. Sarah listened to what we wanted and helped us execute our wedding vision perfectly. Our friends and family are still coming up to us 10 months later to tell us how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had. It was truly a magical day and none of us can imagine how we would have done it without her. Highly highly recommend!
    *Wedding date 12/15/2018

Sent on 10/29/2019

Arielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Your best wedding day investment...

Sarah (owner and lead planner of All in the Details) is absolutely fabulous! She has a special way of making you feel as if your wedding is the most important item on her to-do list, even months away from your wedding day, when in reality she is working with other brides and sooner weddings than your own. She is a strong communicator; not only does she respond immediately to emails and calls, she is quick to fill your other vendors in on important details and last minute change before you even think to do so yourself! Sarah thinks of every detail before, during and after your wedding. My groom and I felt completely relaxed the entire day knowing that we had every detail pinned down with Sarah weeks before our wedding and also knowing that if anything should change, Sarah would handle it swiftly. It was so nice having my mom and my bridesmaids with me enjoying my day too and not assigning them the tasks of last minute hiccups . She brought our wedding dreams to life; our table arrangements were stunning thanks to her excellent taste, our venders were all on time and on the same page thanks to her organization and the whole flow of the day was flawless thanks to her leadership. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect - if ANYTHING possibly went awry that day, Sarah handled it quickly and quietly before we even knew - so we will continue to believe my prior statement that it was absolutely perfect! ;) If you haven't booked All in the Details already, do it now! Thank you for being such a big part of our wedding!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

The big day was perfect and all thanks to this special team. Sarah was amazing. I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend this team to everyone!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

BRANDY · Married on 11/04/2017

When my partner and I were left high and dry by another wedding planner, All in the Details came in to save our big day in the final month before our wedding. I think that says a lot about what you can expect from Sarah and her amazing company. She was like a part of the family by the time everything was said and done. I cannot possibly recommend her services enough to the couple who wants to know everything will be taken care of while getting to enjoy the big day instead of stressing out. Throughout the whole day we were told repeatedly how helpful and on top of everything Sarah's team was. She took care of so many last minute problems and anticipated what we needed usually before we knew we needed it. Easily the best money we spent for the whole wedding and if I had to do it again I would probably just hire Sarah immediately after my partner proposed so I wouldn't have spent a second stressing over details and gotten to work more with this amazing woman!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I had the amazing opportunity to work with Sarah Farthing as our lead planner for our wedding. Our day couldn’t have been any more perfect, we (and our guests) had an unforgettable time. What could have been an incredibly stressful planning process was made easy with Sarah’s meticulous attention to every detail, understanding of our wants and needs, and quickness to respond to any question. I can’t thank her enough for her patience, great taste with recommendations, and knowledge of the wedding industry. Even though we got married during the busy wedding season, I felt like I was her only client and got all the attention I could have ever asked for. We absolutely wouldn’t have had the most perfect wedding day without her!

Sent on 05/14/2018