Montage Reviews

13 Reviews for Montage

• Valeri

Valeri · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Great place

The place is beautiful and in a great location. They have a lot to offer and multiple rooms to choose. They are very flexible with meal and beverage plans. I did not choose this venue simply because it was a little out of my budget.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2018

The Montage was perfect. Their service can't be beat. If you do not have a wedding planner, the Montage is a must! They took care of a lot of the setup and tear-down so that we didn't have to worry about it. We worked mostly with Jenny Oden, and even though I occasionally have trouble communicating what I wanted, she was as accommodating as possible. The Montage was so hassle-free and beautiful. If you are looking for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception all in one place, I'm telling you, go with the Montage. Not to mention the cake was included in the price of the food, and with the caterer on site there was absolutely no trouble with last-minute meal changes either!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

I have just booked my wedding for next year at The Montage. The venue is beautiful. We have been working with Jessi and she has been really flexible thus far which is greatly appreciated. We had to schedule things outside of normal business hours due to my work and my mother being out of town. She always emails me back within a reasonable amount of time and is very professional. You really get a great value with The Montage if you go with some of the packages they have pre-made. It included a bar and a cake, which most places charge extra for. I cannot wait to host my wedding here and I'm so glad my fiance and I chose The Montage for our venue.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Alex · Married on 08/16/2013

This is an excellent facility, excellent people to work with.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Karl · Married on 08/01/2012

Great! Awesome venue for a wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • User5420919 · 2+ years ago

We had our reception at the Montage, and the entire staff was very helpful. When my new husband were distracted from being able to eat our dinner right away, they even took our food back to keep it warm so we didn't have to suffer through a cold chicken dinner on our big day. Everyone was very attentive to all the guests, not just the wedding party!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Montage's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate it. We are very excited to hear how well taken care of your were by our service staff. No couple should ever have cold food on their wedding night! We hope you found the meal delicious and memorable.

Mia · Married on 09/01/2013

This place is AMAZING!!! The service on our wedding day was A++ superb!! Freddie was very helpful in making sure our day was all I ever wanted and more! Almost three years later, we are still receiving rave reviews about our garden wedding. From the food to the location, everything was just PERFECT!!

-John-Paul and Mia

Sent on 05/13/2016

Darian · Married on 09/10/2016

My daughter had her wedding at this venue and the staff worked well with us. The rain stopped just in time so we could continue with the garden ceremony. The flowers were in full bloom which enhanced the view along with the florist arrangements. Cocktail hour was held in the Chardonnay Room which was set up very nice. The hors d'oeuvres were very good and plentiful. Dinner was in the Cabernet Room and the décor, flowers and tables were beautiful arranged. The food was very tasty and everyone was pleased. The only exception to dinner--when the wedding cake was served they forgot to serve coffee which was part of the menu. Overall, I would highly recommend this venue to those wanting a good location for weddings, conferences, etc. The sales staff/coordinator will work with you, schedule counseling and go over your plans with you.

Sent on 09/16/2016

rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

We worked with Jenny at the Montage (Kahn's). She was absolutely amazing! She worked with our other vendors to make everything perfect! Kahn's has suggested vendors that they have had good experiences with in the past, but no required vendors other than the catering/bar (Kahn's) and the cake. The cake was the best wedding cake ever! I only wish we had asked for double size pieces for the bride and groom! We had a few custom foods at dinner/cocktail hour that ended up delicious, as did all the rest of the food. They easily handled the food allergies and special dietary needs. Jenny and the team did all the set up, decoration, etc. We dropped off all decorations, favors, and programs the week ahead and had nothing to worry about the week of the wedding! They were accommodating when we had to move the time of the rehearsal to later than planned, even though they had another event going on at the time! The bridal party showed up before the ceremony to relax for a minute and we had a whole room and snacks and drinks. The team working during the dinner/reception was super helpful and on top of their game. They are very professional and everything went so smoothly! If there were any hiccups, neither of us knew anything about them! The only struggle we had was meeting our required food and beverage minimum with our number of guests (we had about 110 guests). But Jenny had some suggestions that turned out to be perfect: coffee and hot chocolate bar with mini desserts.

Sent on 10/22/2016
  • O

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2016

The bridal shows here are pretty great. They have a TON of vendors that offer services, and most come at discounted rates if you book with them that day. Lots of freebies and prizes. DEFINITELY recommend going if you're planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 06/01/2015

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

We picked the Montage for the beautiful lakeside view and association with Kahn's catering, a delicious catering company. They had our dream day available to host our wedding, so we signed right away, almost a year ahead of time. About 3 months before our wedding we got a call asking if we could take first look photos or change the time of our ceremony to accommodate another wedding later that evening. Having signed almost a year ahead of time and being traditional in our wedding day experience, we had already sent out our invitations and were not willing to change our ideals for our photos. Due to this, we were rushed after the ceremony and missed out on important family photos. It appeared as though they had a hard time accommodating two weddings because it felt like we were rushed for photos, ceremony, and our exit. After the event, the cleaning crew was throwing away our DIY place cards that we spent hours making and the venue had misplaced my bouquet and large floral arrangement for days. The rehearsal was rushed, and there were things that we did not get to practice or discuss, such as where family members should sit and our grand entrance. I brought all items to the rehearsal that needed to be placed for the ceremony and reception, and specifically brought white lights to wrap under a table; when the reception came and went, we realized this had not been done and it had not been discussed with us that it hadn't been done. I understand if logistically it couldn't be done, but I was under the impression it was going to happen because I hadn't been told otherwise. When we had arrived for the ceremony, the table numbers were incorrect and the reception area was not completed, yet the 2nd wedding reception space, which was occurring after ours, looked close to complete. Overall, our wedding was beautiful, but there were so many little details that we unfortunately missed out on.

Sent on 07/16/2015

2.8
      3.5
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5

Pricey but nice for small party and way location very central

Sent on 10/21/2013

Montage's reply:

Hello current customer,

We would love to know more about your experience here at the Montage.
    Please feel free to write to us with your thoughts, expectations, and how you think we could grow for the next time.
    We appreciate your honesty and would love to hear more. Visit our website and send us more info on your recent event.
    Thanks,