Events by D. Nicole

Fishers, Indiana View map
$3,750 Package Price

$3,750 Package Price

Hey! You've landed here if you want to eliminate the stress of planning your wedding right from the start. Planning a wedding is no easy task. Without a certified wedding planner, it's up to YOU to pull together all the right vendors and decor to achieve the day of your dreams. That's a lot, love!

Remember, you want this wedding planning process to be as easy and stress free as possible. You want to walk into your wedding day with a mimosa in hand and enjoying your #GIRLSQUAD, right?!

Can you believe, the average couple will spend 250+ hours on planning their wedding?

Whoa, do you have time for that?

Of course you don't have time for that...you're a boss babe with lots to do!

With our custom-created solution, we plan, design and coordinate your day from start to finish. You can enjoy your engagement while we handle all the details. Your wedding will be unique in style and give your guests an experience with our award-winning, featured designs. We provide expert guidance, top-of-line vendors and seamless organization for your wedding planning decisions. Now, that extra 250+ hours can be spent doing whatever you want!

Events by D. Nicole, we are masters at delivering an elevated event experience through meticulously selected details for influential couples that love to celebrate life on a sophisticated level. Our concierge style services offer orchestrated planning and bespoke designs that stamp the hearts of our clients and their guests forever.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rae
    Rae D. Married on 08/01/2021

Vendors with amazing taste!

I'm a local photographer with Rae Marcel Photography and it was a dream come to true to work with Danielle! Or attention to details and immpeccable taste always gives me the wow moment! I have recommended her to all my brides as my preferred planner not only because she plans but she also designs and I know exactly what I am getting when I work with her!

Events by D. Nicole's reply:

Rae you are the best! I love collaborating with you! It's truly amazing to work with someone who gets the importance of special moments in the wedding day. I highly recommend you to any bride who wants to look at her photos and feel like they just stepped out of a magazine! Dynamic duo right here!
  • Robbin
    Robbin M. Married on 05/08/2021

Awesome awesome awesome

She was more than a wedding planner, she was a friend, she listened to all my dreams and made it happen..
  • Theressa
    Theressa Married on 08/07/2020

Look No Further!

I don’t know where to begin with this review. Danielle is PHENOMENAL! Planning a wedding in a different state, while a full time graduate student and in the midst of a pandemic was one of the most enjoyable experiences. Why? I had Danielle. She took loads off our shoulders. When we had to reschedule she reassured us everything was going to work out. I told her my vision and she brought it to life. You can trust that she will provide you with the best (especially vendors)! I was so relaxed and calm on my wedding day. She handled everything. I didn’t have to worry about anything. When you’re looking for a coordinator you want someone who is professional but feels like family. Look no further. Danielle is that and more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Luxury By DB Luxury By DB Wedding Limos

Events by D. Nicole are great to work with. We received very detailed communication well in advance of the event. Everything went as smooth as it could have gone, which isn't always the case when working with a large wedding. Everyone at the wedding appeared to have a great time. We look forward to working with D. Nicole Events many more times in the future!

8500 E. 116th St. #201, #201 Fishers, Indiana, 46038
Location of (Events by D. Nicole)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding