8500 E. 116th St. #201, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by D. Nicole

Events by D. Nicole is a coordination and design team located in Fishers, Indiana, that serves the Indianapolis region. They partner with you to create gorgeous, upscale designs for your wedding and events that complement your every need and desire. Allow this talented design team to personalize your events with their passion and skill.

Coordination Services Offered

Events by D. Nicole will help you pull together the perfect ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner for civil, cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. They provide day-of coordination, rentals and design as well as the following:

• Complete Vendor Recommendation List
  • Vendor Management
  • Timelines
  • Month of Checklist
  • Coordination of the Wedding Day

Decor Services Offered

Events by D. Nicole will also make sure your event look as beautiful as planned. They offer day-of coordination and full event design for your events, as well rentals. They will deliver, set up, and clean up so that you can focus on enjoying your special day, and provide the following lighting and decor items:

• Uplighting

Events by D. Nicole 3
Events by D. Nicole 4

Dick Huber · Married on 06/10/2019

Perfect wedding

Cathy and I wanted to thank you for the outstanding job you did on Alex’s wedding! The decorations were so beautiful and made the day more than we ever expected. We are so grateful how easy you made it for us and we could just enjoy the day!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Events by D. Nicole's reply:

The pleasure was ALL mine. Alexis was the sweetest to work with! If your family needs anything... don't hesitate to call.

Alex · Married on 06/08/2019

Huber/Jester Wedding

She made my dream wedding come true! I can’t put into words how I felt when I walked into the door of the barn and saw that everything I pictured came to life. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Events by D. Nicole's reply:

Alex! You are amazing.com! Thank you for letting me have creative freedom to bring your vision to life. Feel free to give me a holler if you need anything in the future. XOXOXO

Gina-Gail · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Indianapolis

Danielle was a dream to work with. She was flexible, engaged, available, and so very creative. She listened to what I said and helped to create a dream of a wedding. I am positive I would not have been able to pull off this wedding without her assistance. I had a fantastic day and all our family is still raving about the details--both big and little-- that Danielle put together. She also had a wonderful team of vendors that made everything run so smoothly. She also thought of things I definitely didn't and kept me on task and target to minimize my stress. She is a dream wrapped in a wonder and I recommend her wholeheartedly. If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further--Danielle is all you need.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Events by D. Nicole's reply:

Hold on while I grab my tissues!! You were phenomenal to work with. Your organization helped make this very simple. I greatly appreciate you for letting my creativity guide us through this process. My heart just melts when I hear how much you and Greg, your families, and friends enjoyed that day. That's the reason I do this! I'll miss you guys, but I'm only a phone call away. Blessings to you both!

Award

Events by D. Nicole FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by D. Nicole 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Luxury By DB
    Luxury By DB Wedding Limos

Events by D. Nicole are great to work with. We received very detailed communication well in advance of the event. Everything went as smooth as it could have gone, which isn't always the case when working with a large wedding. Everyone at the wedding appeared to have a great time. We look forward to working with D. Nicole Events many more times in the future!

• 8500 E. 116th St. #201, #201 Fishers, Indiana, 46038 See on map