8500 E. 116th St. #201, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Events by D. Nicole

Events by D. Nicole is a coordination and design team located in Fishers, Indiana, that serves the Indianapolis region. They partner with you to create gorgeous, upscale designs for your wedding and events that complement your every need and desire. Allow this talented design team to personalize your events with their passion and skill.

Coordination Services Offered

Events by D. Nicole will help you pull together the perfect ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner for civil, cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. They provide day-of coordination, rentals and design as well as the following:

• Complete Vendor Recommendation List
  • Vendor Management
  • Timelines
  • Month of Checklist
  • Coordination of the Wedding Day

Decor Services Offered

Events by D. Nicole will also make sure your event look as beautiful as planned. They offer day-of coordination and full event design for your events, as well rentals. They will deliver, set up, and clean up so that you can focus on enjoying your special day, and provide the following lighting and decor items:

• Uplighting

Events by D. Nicole 2
Events by D. Nicole 3
Events by D. Nicole 4

Anna · Married on 11/03/2018

The most beautiful wedding reception

It's hard to believe, but two weeks ago, my husband and I had the most beautiful wedding reception, all thanks to Danielle. After listening to my vision for the venue, Danielle was able to design and transform it beyond my wildest dreams. Danielle delivered superb elegance, meticulous attention to detail, and a "wow" factor that truly took my breath away and gave me tears of joy when I first saw it. Danielle was very easy to work with, highly professional, very budget conscientious, and readily available for questions. She consistently went above and beyond. On my wedding day, I didn't need to worry about anything--Danielle took care of it. At the end of the day, my guests walked away saying that this was one of the most beautiful weddings they had been to. Danielle was able to transform the venue to a beautiful and elegant reflection of my husband and myself. We will always be grateful for having such wonderful memories of our special day. I highly recommend Danielle for your next function, and I have no doubt that she will deliver an amazing, unforgettable event.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Events by D. Nicole's reply:

Anna, it was absolutely my pleasure! You were phenomenal to work with. I loved bringing your vision to life... especially the purple. You made this process super easy and fun. I wish you two all best! Let me know about the next event you need help with!

Robin · Married on 08/04/2018

Danielle and Kai were a life saver on the wedding day. They took care of every detail. Keeping the day on schedule! A pleasure to work with. Very professional!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Award

Events by D. Nicole FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by D. Nicole 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Luxury By DB
    Luxury By DB Wedding Limos

Events by D. Nicole are great to work with. We received very detailed communication well in advance of the event. Everything went as smooth as it could have gone, which isn't always the case when working with a large wedding. Everyone at the wedding appeared to have a great time. We look forward to working with D. Nicole Events many more times in the future!

• 8500 E. 116th St. #201, #201 Fishers, Indiana, 46038 See on map