5868 W. 71st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46278 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Luxury By DB

Luxury By DB is a local family owned business. Because we believe in luxury, every vehicle in our fleet is a luxury brand vehicle. We are the only fleet Indianapolis that has either a Bentley or a Mercedes E-Class Stretch Limo, and we have both. Also check out our Mercedes Sprinter Limo, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes S-Class Sedan, and Jaguar XJL.

We love weddings because it gives us an opportunity to serve you and showcase our expertise in providing the perfect transportation options on your special day!

• Videos 1

• Events by D. Nicole
    Events by D. Nicole Wedding Planners

Richard was awesome to work with. I contacted him early to ensure my client had every detail covered. He walked me through the contract and made sure I knew what was expected that day. My client needed shuttle service and driver services. Luxury by DB delivered on time and professionally. Communication was kept open and I never had a doubt they would show up. Plus a beautiful Bentley with a special gift awaited the couple for their exit. I will definitely work with this company again...and again.

• 5868 W. 71st Street Indianapolis, 46278 See on map