Brownsburg, Brownsburg, IN 46112 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date

About Socialite Solutions

Socialite Solutions, located in Brownsburg, Indiana, offers couples assistance in planning their wedding events. Founder and operator, Emily Young, ensures that her couples will find the stress relief and confidence they seek in planning their wedding day events. Her team of professionals are friendly and outgoing, and they are sure to make you feel welcome and comfortable throughout the entire process.

Experience
Emily Young holds a degree in Hospitality and Event Management and years of experience working in the hotel management industry. She also has experience working for a travel agency, making her quite knowledgeable on planning destination weddings as well.

There are many different ways to go about hiring a wedding coordinator, and you always want to make sure that you find one that offers all of the services you require. Emily and her team at Socialite Solutions guide couples from their engagement through their nuptials by offering the following service options:

• Partial or full planning

Round table setup
bb5ea24036a0ea1c 1527247949 e7a08d1b32c8dbe6 1527247948 e32c987b27ef6268 152724

2 Reviews for Socialite Solutions

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

Emily from Socialite Solutions was an absolute savior on our wedding day!

She started the day by meeting vendors at our reception space & saved my mom from having to worry about flowers, decor & food setup.

After, Emily met us at the church and handled meeting the photographer, videographer and bridal party lunch caterer. She was able to run around and answer questions so I could get ready for the day and relax with my bridesmaids.

Shortly after the ceremony, my husband and I were with the photographer taking our photos. Emily was at our reception venue making sure everything was perfect before our guests arrived. Unbeknownst to me, she was fixing the baker's mistake of a late delivery.

I was able to enjoy our ceremony and reception, as Emily was one step ahead of everything the entire day. I can't imagine my wedding day without her.

Sent on 05/10/2018

N · Married on 10/03/2017

Emily is so easy to work with. She is very organized. I will definitely use Socialite Solutions again and so will my clients. Great job everyone

Sent on 10/17/2017

Socialite Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1