The Liberty Rose Event Planning

Greensburg, IN View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Liberty Rose Event Planning is based out of Greensburg, IN but services the greater southeast area. Specializing in wedding planning LREP devotes the time needed to planning every individual aspect of a wedding down to the last moment. Our motto is "it's all in the details". The owner has over 15 years of experience in event planning and has developed a wide vendor network which makes planning for events of all sizes and budgets easy and stress-free.

My Favorite Wedding Day Experiences

• Sharing excitement while getting all gussied up!
  • That quite moment alone in a decorated reception hall waiting on everyone to arrive!
  • Seeing the happy and stress free faces of parents as they spend the evening with their babies (AKA the bride and groom).

At Liberty Rose Event Planning, our team helps plan a variety of events including proposals and engagements, birthdays, corporate events, class reunions, bridal and baby showers, and of course various types of weddings, including civil unions, religious and non-religious ceremonies, LGBTQI, and eco-friendly weddings. We provide assistance depending on each couple’s specific needs.

Full planning services provides support from the day you decided to marry until your honeymoon. We also offer partial planning and day-of coordination. All of these options include event designing, wedding timelines, to-do lists, budget analysis, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Ericka R. Married on 12/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST wedding planner!

Whitney is a GOD SEND! She made my New Years Eve Wedding Dreams come true! She kept me on track and made sure we had everything we needed and more! I highly recommend her!

The Liberty Rose Event Planning's reply:

Ericka!! You are so welcome! It was such a fun evening! You had a great vision for your big day and I am so lucky to have been part of it!
  • kwilliams6225
    Kim Married on 09/04/2021

Just book her!

Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I were for hiring Whitney!! Our day went off without a single hitch and I can give all of that credit to Whitney! She was professional and so kind from the very start and made sure that we had an amazing wedding. If there were any issues that had come up at all we never heard about it and that is all thanks to her. If you aren't sure about hiring a wedding planner you have to put your fears aside and just book her! She made the day what it was and better yet she was extremely reasonably priced. So what are you waiting for!?!? THANK YOU WHITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love,
    The Hogans!
    Jessie F. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible day, with help from an incredible person!

Whitney has honestly made the whole wedding planning process as stress-free as possible. When I initially met her, I mainly wanted help day of so my family and myself wouldn’t have to stress about all little things. She went above and beyond what she said she would do. She was always available by text to answer all of my silly questions or to just have a second opinion about things. She not only helped with day of coordination, but she was there for the rehearsal, helped design invites and save the dates, creating seating chart arrangements, timelines and all the possible fires (these are just some of the many services she provided). She even helped me with my dress bussle when it ripped…. So, if you’re thinking of having someone to help you with your wedding, Whitney is the best and will help create the most magical day ever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Beth Fegley
Beth Fegley
Event Planner

Beth has been in the event and wedding planning industry for over 10 years and is our expert on bar services and bartending!

Vandalia Road, Greensburg, Indiana Greensburg, IN, 47240
Location of (The Liberty Rose Event Planning)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding