Indianapolis, IN 46205 Map · Phone number

About Violets Are Blue {floral design}

Violets Are Blue Floral Design is an Indianapolis based floral design company that specializes in weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversary parties, birthdays, graduations and any other personal celebration that calls for “something special.”

Our style is heavily influenced by the latest trends, but our creativity is always guided by our clients’ personal style and preferences.

After a successful corporate career, Courtney Wiley, owner and lead designer, realized a life-long dream by opening Violets Are Blue Floral Design. She has a true passion for floral design, and thrives on the creation of designs that bring beauty and festivity to events in and around Indianapolis. She always strives to satisfy her customers’ personal wishes and budgets. Courtney is known for her creative design style and high level of energy.

Courtney’s passion for floral design is matched only by the pleasure she gets from delighting her clients. She is happiest about her business because it gives her a chance to use flowers to help set the mood, ambiance and floral theme for her customers’ special events.

Please give us a call at 317-292-2336 to talk about your next celebration or simply email us at vabindy@gmail.com. We are here to help make it a memorable one.

Follow Violets Are Blue {floral design} on

home
bmai
websit
Violets Are Blue {floral design}
george street photo video llc
peac

Violets Are Blue {floral design} 6
Violets Are Blue {floral design} 7

Alyssa · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommend VAB!

Courtney was amazing to work with! I don't live in the Indy area, and she was more than willing to help me plan via Facetime and email. She was incredibly responsive and accommodating, doing whatever was needed to stay within our budget. The planning process was very simple and organized, as Courtney had all of the right questions ready to make sure not one detail was missed. She even set up a Pinterest board to get a better idea of our wedding style and vision, and absolutely nailed it. Our flowers were beautiful and I am thankful to have chosen VAB for our special day. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful!

Katie Pashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Job!

Courtney is truly amazing at what she does! My husband and I used a hotel at a venue and she completely came in and made everything look elegant, and totally transformed the space. Courtney was the easiest person to work with and listened to what we wanted, even when we didn't have an idea ourselves. She was there and keeping us updated the entire time during the wedding. Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and and glad we went with Violets Are Blue!

• Kara

Kara · Married on 09/01/2018

Violets are Blue made my fairy tale wedding more beautiful than I imagine.

If I could give more than 5-stars, I would! I had the best experience working with Courtney and her team. First, I am not the best at identifying or explaining the type of flower and decor look that I like, but Courtney walked me through the process and helped me identify what I was wanting for my wedding. Then she so kindly spent time at a follow-up meeting with my mom (who LOVES florals and decor) where we made a few adjustments and even added in some fun things. Part of my wedding was scheduled to be outside, but due to weather we moved everything inside. Courtney and her team KILLED it with the change of plans. I felt like I walked in to a fairy tale land when I arrived to the venue. The small touches like candles and sprigs of rosemary were exactly what I wanted. Not to mention, nothing was overpriced or unreasonable. I had many people asking after the wedding who my florist was and I was so excited to share with them my experience. Take a consultation meeting with Courtney and you'll see what I mean. She made my day more beautiful than I could event have imagined.

Violets Are Blue {floral design} FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Indianapolis, 46205 See on map