Indianapolis, IN 46205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Violets Are Blue {floral design}

Violets Are Blue Floral Design is an Indianapolis based floral design company that specializes in weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversary parties, birthdays, graduations and any other personal celebration that calls for “something special.”

Our style is heavily influenced by the latest trends, but our creativity is always guided by our clients’ personal style and preferences.

After a successful corporate career, Courtney Wiley, owner and lead designer, realized a life-long dream by opening Violets Are Blue Floral Design. She has a true passion for floral design, and thrives on the creation of designs that bring beauty and festivity to events in and around Indianapolis.  She always strives to satisfy her customers’ personal wishes and budgets. Courtney is known for her creative design style and high level of energy.

Courtney’s passion for floral design is matched only by the pleasure she gets from delighting her clients. She is happiest about her business because it gives her a chance to use flowers to help set the mood, ambiance and floral theme for her customers’ special events.

Please give us a call at 317-292-2336 to talk about your next celebration or simply email us at vabindy@gmail.com. We are here to help make it a memorable one.

Follow Violets Are Blue {floral design} on

home
bmai
websit
Violets Are Blue {floral design}
george street photo video llc
peac

Real Weddings 1 Photos

66 Reviews for Violets Are Blue {floral design}

• Ellen

Ellen Rowe · Married on 06/27/2020

Her quality, thoughtfulness and vision were priceless.

With COVID, we had so many uncertainties but I knew our florals would be amazing. Courtney and her team did NOT disappoint. She made my dreams a reality-something I never knew possible. About 2 weeks before the wedding we had to cut our guest count from 150 to 50 due to COVID restrictions and Courtney had to redo all of the plans she originally had for our reception tables. Even though I wish all of our guest could have joined us, the end product of her imagination and work was something I've never seen. She was so patient with me, my ideas and changes, and I honestly looked to her for advice on navigating being positive and continuing forward throughout the pandemic. She was so thoughtful-I just received an ornament containing flowers from my bouquet and the ribbon from it as well, after I accidentally left it at our venue the night of our wedding. I will cherish that gift and what she did for me for the rest of my life. You gotta check her out!!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend for Wedding Floral Design

I cannot say enough positive things about Courtney and Violets Are Blue. She did all the florals for my June 2019 wedding. Courtney is extremely talented and provides florals to be reasonable within your budget. Courtney was available to me for planning meetings and very responsive to emails. She was organized and open to modifications throughout our planning process. She truly listens to a bride's vision and wants swatches of colors to get the perfect color match for her florals. Her floral arrangements WOW'd us! From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the garlands, fireplace mantels, and cake decoration…all of her floral designs were beyond our expectations. Her rental products including vases, candles, and gold frames also added to the overall beauty. I appreciated her suggestion to donate some of the flowers to the Indianapolis branch of Random Acts of Flowers, who picked up the floral arrangements from my reception venue the next day and repurposed them into floral bouquets for nursing homes, hospitalized patients, etc. I highly recommend Courtney and Violets are Blue Floral Design!

Sent on 07/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Violets Are Blue {floral design} FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Indianapolis, 46205 See on map
    317-649-8993 (Phone number)
    Location of (Violets Are Blue {floral design})