Indianapolis, IN 46205 Map · Phone number

About Violets Are Blue {floral design}

Violets Are Blue Floral Design is an Indianapolis based floral design company that specializes in weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversary parties, birthdays, graduations and any other personal celebration that calls for “something special.”

Our style is heavily influenced by the latest trends, but our creativity is always guided by our clients’ personal style and preferences.

After a successful corporate career, Courtney Wiley, owner and lead designer, realized a life-long dream by opening Violets Are Blue Floral Design. She has a true passion for floral design, and thrives on the creation of designs that bring beauty and festivity to events in and around Indianapolis. She always strives to satisfy her customers’ personal wishes and budgets. Courtney is known for her creative design style and high level of energy.

Courtney’s passion for floral design is matched only by the pleasure she gets from delighting her clients. She is happiest about her business because it gives her a chance to use flowers to help set the mood, ambiance and floral theme for her customers’ special events.

Please give us a call at 317-292-2336 to talk about your next celebration or simply email us at vabindy@gmail.com. We are here to help make it a memorable one.

Follow Violets Are Blue {floral design} on

home
bmai
websit
Violets Are Blue {floral design}
george street photo video llc
peac

Violets Are Blue {floral design} 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend for Wedding Floral Design

I cannot say enough positive things about Courtney and Violets Are Blue. She did all the florals for my June 2019 wedding. Courtney is extremely talented and provides florals to be reasonable within your budget. Courtney was available to me for planning meetings and very responsive to emails. She was organized and open to modifications throughout our planning process. She truly listens to a bride's vision and wants swatches of colors to get the perfect color match for her florals. Her floral arrangements WOW'd us! From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the garlands, fireplace mantels, and cake decoration…all of her floral designs were beyond our expectations. Her rental products including vases, candles, and gold frames also added to the overall beauty. I appreciated her suggestion to donate some of the flowers to the Indianapolis branch of Random Acts of Flowers, who picked up the floral arrangements from my reception venue the next day and repurposed them into floral bouquets for nursing homes, hospitalized patients, etc. I highly recommend Courtney and Violets are Blue Floral Design!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Violets Are Blue {floral design} 13
  • Annie

Annie Pham · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous flowers!!!

Courtney is an amazing florist! I didn't really know what I wanted for wedding flowers, but Courtney did a really great job of asking about what I liked during our planning meeting. Our wedding venue looked gorgeous decked out in the floral pieces she designed. She designed stuff to decorate the arch under which we got married which looked absolutely stunning. Our centerpieces also looked nice. The flowers on top of my cake looked great. I loved my wedding bouquet so much that I'm getting it preserved so I can keep it forever. All in all, I'm so happy with how our flowers turned out -- you should definitely hire Violets are Blue for your wedding day too!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Mollie

Mollie Beets · Married on 05/17/2019

One of the best parts of my wedding!

I cannot express enough how much I love Courtney and Violets Are Blue!!!!

To start, Courtney was extremely responsive and easy to work with. She was really transparent about my budgetary needs as well, which I really appreciated as I was on a tighter budget. She also set me up with a pinterest page for she and I to put images and inspo on, which was awesome!

Then the BIG DAY finally came around and OH MY GOODNESS. Breathtaking florals, friends! I received SO MANY compliments on my bouquet, the bridesmaids, the centerpieces ... all of it.

Seriously, stop looking and just work with Violets Are Blue. You will love it!!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Violets Are Blue {floral design} 14
    Violets Are Blue {floral design} 15

Violets Are Blue {floral design} FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Indianapolis, 46205 See on map