3704 N Pennsylvia St, Suite One, Indianapolis, IN 46205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 4

About “a little DAB’ll do ya!”

Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, “a little DAB’ll do ya!” is a full-service event/wedding management company that offers personalized service for your event/wedding day. The locally-owned company offers a comprehensive range of services, from the beginning of planning right up to and including the implementation. Regardless of who you are, where you come from, what you look like or whom you love “a little DAB’ll do ya!” will create memories to last a lifetime!

A premier event company in Indianapolis, “a little DAB’ll do ya!” has more than 25 years of experience in the event industry. The talented team includes professionals in design, planning, decor, rentals, attire, finance, transportation, food and beverage, service, and entertainment. They provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services depending on your needs. Other services include vendor referrals, venue consultation, creating timelines, budget analysis, event design, honeymoon planning, and much more. Regardless of the services, their priority is to create an unforgettable event/wedding that exceeds your expectations.

Services include:

Outdoor Weddings
Outdoor Weddings
weddings 51 1046119

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for “a little DAB’ll do ya!”

• Diana

Diana Black · Married on 02/16/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

"a little DAB'll do ya" served as the Wedding Planner for my recent wedding. Dean and his staff not only met but far exceeded my and my now husbands expectations. They handled virtually every aspect of our wedding including venue selection, theme, decor, invitations, catering, entertainment, organization, ceremony, reception, coordination and consulted with me on attire, etiquette, They even took care of the rehearsal dinner, bridal shower and bachelor party. Everything went smoothly, well within budget and I was able to truly enjoy myself without worry. My wedding was everything and more than I had envisioned and I have have to give all the credit to " a little DAB'll do ya", I highly recommend them!. Thank you Dean, I could not have asked for anyone better!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

MamaJo · Married on 10/12/2013

The genuine fairy godfather of Indianapolis & surrounding areas

I've known Dean Black for nearly 15 years and worked with him from 2006-2016. Not only did I witness many weddings he planned during this time, but I also had the privilege of him planning my wedding. Dean is unique in the fact that he likes and understands all walks of life and recognizes the importance of their personal style. He is very professional, creative, punctual, and has excellent communication skills. Dean is so creative that we call him "Deanterest" because he is always dreaming up creative ideas without the use of Pinterest. If you see an expensive idea you have out of a bridal magazine, etc., often times he can hand make something similar that is even more beautiful at a fraction of the price! I know this because he made it happen for me! A Little DAB'll do ya is without a doubt the most reasonably priced wedding planning service with a genuine gentleman who cares just as much about your special day as you!

Sent on 03/30/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • “a little DAB’ll do ya!” 2
    "NON - SATURDAY" Discounts

20% OFF Discount on any of our Wedding Planning Packages for completed bookings with a Wedding Date on one of the following days:

• Monday
    • Sunday

terms & conditions apply - not valid with other offers

• “a little DAB’ll do ya!” 3
    "OFF PEAK" Discounts

20% OFF DISCOUNT on any of our Wedding Planning Packages for completed bookings with a Wedding Date during one of the following "off - peak" months:

• January