“a little DAB’ll do ya!”

Indianapolis, IN View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, “a little DAB’ll do ya!” is a full-service event/wedding management company that offers personalized service for your event/wedding day. The locally-owned company offers a comprehensive range of services, from the beginning of planning right up to and including the implementation. Regardless of who you are, where you come from, what you look like or whom you love “a little DAB’ll do ya!” will create memories to last a lifetime!

A premier event company in Indianapolis, “a little DAB’ll do ya!” has more than 25 years of experience in the event industry. The talented team includes professionals in design, planning, decor, rentals, attire, finance, transportation, food and beverage, service, and entertainment. They provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services depending on your needs. Other services include vendor referrals, venue consultation, creating timelines, budget analysis, event design, honeymoon planning, and much more. Regardless of the services, their priority is to create an unforgettable event/wedding that exceeds your expectations.

Services include:

• Partial Planning
  • Vendor Referral, Selection, and Management
  • Timelines
  • To-do Lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Diana
    Diana B. Married on 02/16/2019

Couldn't Be Happier

"a little DAB'll do ya" served as the Wedding Planner for my recent wedding. Dean and his staff not only met but far exceeded my and my now husbands expectations. They handled virtually every aspect of our wedding including venue selection, theme, decor, invitations, catering, entertainment, organization, ceremony, reception, coordination and consulted with me on attire, etiquette, They even took care of the rehearsal dinner, bridal shower and bachelor party. Everything went smoothly, well within budget and I was able to truly enjoy myself without worry. My wedding was everything and more than I had envisioned and I have have to give all the credit to " a little DAB'll do ya", I highly recommend them!. Thank you Dean, I could not have asked for anyone better!!
    Mamajo Married on 10/12/2013

The genuine fairy godfather of Indianapolis & surrounding areas

I've known Dean Black for nearly 15 years and worked with him from 2006-2016. Not only did I witness many weddings he planned during this time, but I also had the privilege of him planning my wedding. Dean is unique in the fact that he likes and understands all walks of life and recognizes the importance of their personal style. He is very professional, creative, punctual, and has excellent communication skills. Dean is so creative that we call him "Deanterest" because he is always dreaming up creative ideas without the use of Pinterest. If you see an expensive idea you have out of a bridal magazine, etc., often times he can hand make something similar that is even more beautiful at a fraction of the price! I know this because he made it happen for me! A Little DAB'll do ya is without a doubt the most reasonably priced wedding planning service with a genuine gentleman who cares just as much about your special day as you!

Deals

“a little DAB’ll do ya!” 1
Exclusive

3704 N Pennsylvia St, Suite One Indianapolis, IN, 46205

We work when you need us!
Location of (“a little DAB’ll do ya!”)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding