LoveLight Events LLC

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
$1,100 Package Price

$1,100 Package Price

Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, LoveLight Events LLC is a wedding planning company. Owner and organizer Traci Fuqua Perkins founded LoveLight Events LLC in 2019 after dreaming about the coordination company for many years. Having previously worked as a team leader at a wedding venue, and with a degree in accounting, she is confident that she has the skills to bring your vision to life.

LoveLight Events LLC specializes in day-of wedding coordination, so you can focus on enjoying this one-of-a-kind day. Traci combines her logistical skills with some creative flair to create an event that is uniquely yours. She ensures that your budget is respected and will find ways to add hints of your personality to the decor and design of the event. Day-of coordination services begin three months in advance, and come with the following features:

• Assistance with setup and breakdown
  • Custom checklists and schedules
  • Point of contact for vendors
  • RSVP and seating chart assistance
  • Unlimited communication
  • Venue tours
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey G. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing! We love traci

We love Traci. She was so helpful leading up to the big day. She joined us at the tasting with the catering company, she helped create spreadsheet, timelines, portals, etc for organizing the logistics. She took all the decor and set it up on the day of, she made it look so nice! She was so helpful at the end of the night gathering all our things for pick up. She was truly worth EVERY PENNY!

LoveLight Events LLC's reply:

Thank You Lindsey for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you and Chad. I wish you guys happiness in your marriage.
    Kylie Married on 01/02/2021

Hire Lovelight Events!

Hire Traci!! She did an amazing job helping with our wedding. We had to reschedule due to Covid and Traci helped coordinate with all our vendors. Traci and her team went above and beyond their role as day of coordinators. They made sure the day ran smoothly and my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything. Every detail I thought of on the wedding day Traci had already taken care of. Our other vendors commented on how smooth the day ran with Traci and her team helping. If you're looking for someone to help make your day perfect, hire Traci and her team.
  • Leslie
    Leslie E. Married on 12/22/2020

Extremely Professional and Affordable

I employed LoveLight Events to plan my wedding. Traci is highly professional and great to work with. I was able to have an affordable, beautiful, and stress free ceremony. Not only did she provide planning insights and connected me with wonderful vendors, she also provided exceptional wedding day coordination! I would strongly recommend anyone getting married to reach out! You will not be disappointed! Thank you LoveLight Events for making my special day a reality!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

LoveLight Events LLC 1
Exclusive
LoveLight Events LLC 2
Offer

If you book us for day of wedding coordination, we will provide a complimentary photo backdrop with balloon garland.

Pricing

Community Life Center
3.8 out of 5 rating , 16 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

address Indianapolis, IN, 46278
3173195163
Location of (LoveLight Events LLC)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding