LoveLight Events LLC

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
$1,100 Package Price

$1,100 Package Price

LoveLight Events LLC is a wedding & event planning company based in Indianapolis, IN, specializing in full wedding planning and day-of wedding coordination. Lead Coordinator Traci, focuses her services towards couples who want a stress free planning process and ultimately enjoying their one-of-a-kind day. Traci combines her logistical skills with some creative flair to create an event that is uniquely yours. She ensures that the budget is respected, while finding ways to add hints of your personality to the decor and design of the day. The goal is for couples to enjoy their engagement and have a sense of trust that their wedding day will be everything they imagined when celebrating with their family and friends.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lindsey
    Lindsey G. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing! We love traci

We love Traci. She was so helpful leading up to the big day. She joined us at the tasting with the catering company, she helped create spreadsheet, timelines, portals, etc for organizing the logistics. She took all the decor and set it up on the day of, she made it look so nice! She was so helpful at the end of the night gathering all our things for pick up. She was truly worth EVERY PENNY!

LoveLight Events LLC's reply:

Thank You Lindsey for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you and Chad. I wish you guys happiness in your marriage.
  • Leslie
    Leslie E. Married on 12/22/2020

Extremely Professional and Affordable

I employed LoveLight Events to plan my wedding. Traci is highly professional and great to work with. I was able to have an affordable, beautiful, and stress free ceremony. Not only did she provide planning insights and connected me with wonderful vendors, she also provided exceptional wedding day coordination! I would strongly recommend anyone getting married to reach out! You will not be disappointed! Thank you LoveLight Events for making my special day a reality!
  • Persephone
    Persephone Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I had the opportunity to work with Traci from LoveLightEvents and she was absolutely amazing! She was professional and kept all of the vendors organized and on time from start to finish! It was a pleasure working with her and I look forward to working with her in the near future!

Deals

LoveLight Events LLC 1
Exclusive
LoveLight Events LLC 2
Offer

If you book us for day of wedding coordination, we will provide a complimentary photo backdrop with balloon garland.

Pricing

LoveLight Events LLC Price Rates

address Indianapolis, IN, 46278
3173195163
Location of (LoveLight Events LLC)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding