bella&fern event planning

Fort Wayne, IN View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Bella&fern event planning is a wedding coordination service operating out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Owner and head planner Katianna Lindley brings a lifelong passion for organization and years of professional experience to every celebration. She adores the opportunity to play a role in crafting each couple’s once-in-a-lifetime celebration and strives to create an exciting and stress-free experience.

From consultation to cleanup, bella&fern is with you every step of the way in planning your special day. Whether you have a specific theme in mind or are looking for inspiration, Katianna will help you plan every detail for flawless results. She will assist you in crafting the perfect package to accommodate all your needs and desires while also fitting your budget. Her services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brenda D. Married on 09/18/2021

You need this team

I've always believed that people come into our lives for a reason; if you find yourself at bella&fern, consider yourself blessed. It was a chance discussion, not convinced someone else could care as much about my wedding as I do. But, after one conversation, I knew I needed Katianna. I had a vision; making it a reality in a new home/new city without known vendors, I was skeptical that vision would ever come to life. It not only came to life, but did so in a spectacular fashion that fostered phrases of "magical", "fairytale", "dreamy", "perfection" from our guests and left us both speechless. Katianna is the real deal and you won't regret her being a part of your big day. She not only knew who to contact for my specific requests with exact clarity of what I wanted, but was worth every cent the day of by taking on vendors, guests, coordination of every detail and handling the unraveling moments that affect a big occasion. She listens and your only regret would be to not contract with her. Truly, The Best Ever!!
  • Amberle
    Amberle F. Married on 09/05/2021

Incredible Wedding Planner! I'd hire Katianna again in a heartbeat!

Absolutely amazing!!! I've been trying to figure out how to capture the impact that bella&fern had on our wedding. And they were phenomenal! I found bella&fern online and after the first call, I was so impressed with Katianna's knowledge and attention to detail. I was in wedding planning bliss mode and not thinking about logistics. Katianna was the yin to our yang in the best of ways. She helped our vision come alive and ensured we weren't forgetting key items like vendor arrival timing, song order and all the details that go into Day Of schedules.

Katianna was with us every step of the way. We started working with her a year before our wedding and communication was incredible throughout fantastic throughout. Katianna was truly our advocate and had amazing recommendations on other vendors to use.

Day of the wedding, Katianna and Kristen took care of everything! We had an unfortunate hornet's nest that moved into our ceremony site overnight - they took care of it! Talk about going above and beyond. And they made sure I stayed calm through it all :) We had a wedding 2 weeks after ours and multiple people came up to us to say they wished Katianna was there to take care of stuff! We realized bella&fern did a lot on our wedding day, but we didn't know the extent of all the other little things they took care of. One of those thinks you don't realize until someone starts asking you questions.

If I were to pick a Wedding Planning team again, it would be bella&fern in a heart beat! Thank you so much Katianna!
  • JJ Branecki
    Jj Branecki Married on 08/08/2020

Very Professional

I have hired Bella&Fern for my wedding that is coming up and she has been nothing but professional. She is quick to answer all emails, texts, and phone calls. She has been going above and beyond for my and my soon to be wife. I highly highly recommend using her. She is very experienced and way more helpful then anyone else I met with.

Deals

bella&fern event planning 1
Exclusive

2912 MEDITERRA LN Fort Wayne, IN, 46814
Location of (bella&fern event planning)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding