bella&fern event planning Reviews

View more information

• Angela
    Angela K. Married on 07/30/2022

Our wedding would not have been what it was, without Bella & Fern

The greatest decision I made when beginning to plan my wedding was to hire Bella & Fern. Our incredible day would not have been possible without them. As a bride, you don't know what you don't know. Bella & Fern asked the right questions; they had the right professionally vetted referrals for any vendor I needed. Their team was organized, two steps ahead, and ensured my wedding day went as planned. I can't say enough how grateful I am for Bella & Fern and for making my day an incredible and seamless one.
    Monica W. Married on 05/28/2022

Excellent and fun

Katianna was professional and experienced guiding us through a crazy time full of choices and high emotion. She was calm and caring, available and knowledgeable. We felt blessed to have had her excellent guidance throughout the wedding process! We had a magical day!
    Katie F. Married on 10/16/2021

Nothing short of AMAZING! 💕

I recently hired Bella&fern for our day of wedding coordination. Katianna went above and beyond to make sure our big day ran smoothly. Having a day of coordinator relieved so much stress for my family and I during the entire wedding planning process. She was so helpful that we even referred a few of our best friends to use her services as well. I honestly can’t imagine what I would have done without her and her team. Hiring Bella&fern to help make your wedding day special and stress-free is an absolute no brainer!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brenda D. Married on 09/18/2021

You need this team

I've always believed that people come into our lives for a reason; if you find yourself at bella&fern, consider yourself blessed. It was a chance discussion, not convinced someone else could care as much about my wedding as I do. But, after one conversation, I knew I needed Katianna. I had a vision; making it a reality in a new home/new city without known vendors, I was skeptical that vision would ever come to life. It not only came to life, but did so in a spectacular fashion that fostered phrases of "magical", "fairytale", "dreamy", "perfection" from our guests and left us both speechless. Katianna is the real deal and you won't regret her being a part of your big day. She not only knew who to contact for my specific requests with exact clarity of what I wanted, but was worth every cent the day of by taking on vendors, guests, coordination of every detail and handling the unraveling moments that affect a big occasion. She listens and your only regret would be to not contract with her. Truly, The Best Ever!!

bella&fern event planning's reply:

Brenda, thank you. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such an important day of your life's journey. I'm so thrilled that everything came together as you'd envisioned. You are a beautiful person inside and out.
  • Amberle
    Amberle F. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Wedding Planner! I'd hire Katianna again in a heartbeat!

Absolutely amazing!!! I've been trying to figure out how to capture the impact that bella&fern had on our wedding. And they were phenomenal! I found bella&fern online and after the first call, I was so impressed with Katianna's knowledge and attention to detail. I was in wedding planning bliss mode and not thinking about logistics. Katianna was the yin to our yang in the best of ways. She helped our vision come alive and ensured we weren't forgetting key items like vendor arrival timing, song order and all the details that go into Day Of schedules.

Katianna was with us every step of the way. We started working with her a year before our wedding and communication was incredible throughout fantastic throughout. Katianna was truly our advocate and had amazing recommendations on other vendors to use.

Day of the wedding, Katianna and Kristen took care of everything! We had an unfortunate hornet's nest that moved into our ceremony site overnight - they took care of it! Talk about going above and beyond. And they made sure I stayed calm through it all :) We had a wedding 2 weeks after ours and multiple people came up to us to say they wished Katianna was there to take care of stuff! We realized bella&fern did a lot on our wedding day, but we didn't know the extent of all the other little things they took care of. One of those thinks you don't realize until someone starts asking you questions.

If I were to pick a Wedding Planning team again, it would be bella&fern in a heart beat! Thank you so much Katianna!

bella&fern event planning's reply:

Amberle and Zach, what can I say to express my gratitude to you (and your families?!?) for such an amazing partnership? Working with you was not only an honor, it was also FUN! I will never forget the way we all seemed to sync so perfectly. While I am still sorry that those dang hornets tried to intrude on your big day, I'm glad we could reconfigure things to ensure safety and a beautiful execution! Thank you for your trust and ongoing friendship!
  • JJ Branecki
    Jj Branecki Married on 08/08/2020

Very Professional

I have hired Bella&Fern for my wedding that is coming up and she has been nothing but professional. She is quick to answer all emails, texts, and phone calls. She has been going above and beyond for my and my soon to be wife. I highly highly recommend using her. She is very experienced and way more helpful then anyone else I met with.