Royal Weddings and Events

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Royal Weddings and Events, LLC is a wedding planning company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company's experience with wedding planning allows couples to sit back and relax as they watch their vision come to life. With over five years of industry experience and online reviews that speak for themselves, these planners are true masters of their craft.

The team at Royal Weddings and Events, LLC comprises five professional planners: Audrey, Allison, Hannah, Erica, and Lauren. This group helps bring the event details to life by offering complete planning services, day-of coordination options, decor setup, teardown, and cleanup. The team helps build and develop a cohesive plan regardless of where the couple is along the planning journey. In addition to making sure the day looks right, the group also ensures the couple looks spectacular. This event planning company has a hair and makeup team to take care of a couple's beauty session. They can professionally style hair, and couples have the choice between airbrush and traditional makeup.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend Royal Weddings & Events!

I highly recommend Royal Weddings & Events! I used them for my October wedding & utilized their Day of Coordination services, as well as Hair & Makeup services. Allison was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. She was on top of everything, answered any questions I had and truly played a huge role in how seamless the day turned out. I cannot recommend her enough. I also utilized their hair and makeup, which was nice because Allison had a great rapport with them and it was nice to have one company for a multitude of services. My wedding hair & makeup was flawless and all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked amazing. Savannah did my hair & Resha did my makeup! They both are extremely talented & so easy to work with. I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose them!
    Ashley P. Married on 09/24/2022

Absolutely incredible

I could not have picked a better wedding coordinator and day of coordinator! Audrey was such a pleaser to work with and made my big day so much more perfect! She made sure I had no stress and took care of anything that needed taken care of! I would recommend her 1000 times over again ❤️
  • illustration stars

Team

Lauren Owens
Lauren Owens
Lead Planner/Coordinator

Of all the fundraisers, corporate events, social events, and weddings I’ve conducted weddings hold a special place in my heart. I love to see the joy and happiness weddings bring to the happy couples and their loved ones! I am all about the details and will be there to handle anything that could happen to give you a stress free day! I’ll keep everything running smoothly and on schedule so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Nothing would make me happier than to give you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Hannah Karbley
Hannah Karbley
Lead Planner/Coordinator

Working weddings has been an absolute dream. I love meeting with everyone and connecting with vendors. My absolute favorite part of the wedding is seeing all of the different ideas and styles that brides bring to the table. I am continuing my studies in Event Decorating so that I can maximize my skills to guide your day to its full potential. Aside from weddings, my most favorite things would be coffee, hiking, and Wesley. Who is Wesley you may ask? He is my precious pup!

Audrey Stanley
Audrey Stanley
Lead Planner/Coordinator

I love being able to compile all of the details into a perfect day. The smile on my clients face the day of the event is the absolute best. Being able to help my client have a perfectly executed, stress free event means so much to me. My calm demeanor and commitment to client satisfaction creates trust between me and my clients. My goal is to make your day flawless as well as exceed your expectations.

1602 S East Indianapolis, IN, 46225
317-426-7034
Location of (Royal Weddings and Events)
1602 S East Indianapolis, IN, 46225

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding