Royal Weddings and Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,300 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,300 Package Price

Royal Weddings and Events, LLC is a wedding planning company located in the Bates-Hendricks Historical District of Indianapolis. This company's experience with wedding planning allows couples to sit back and relax as they watch their wedding vision come to life. The planners and coordinators at this company have amazing reviews that speak for themselves. They have more than five years of experience in the industry and a true passion for weddings and events.

The four planners at Royal Weddings and Events, LLC are Audrey, Allison, Hannah and Lauren. They help bring the details of a couple’s wedding day to life. They offer 1) full planning services 2) day-of coordination 3) decor set up and tear down/clean up. The team can help clients create a cohesive and thorough wedding plan no matter where they step in to help.

Other Services
In addition to wedding planning and making sure the day looks right, the team at Royal Weddings and Events, LLC also makes sure the couple looks right! This event planning company has a Hair and Makeup Team to come in and take care of these services for couples on their big day. They can style a couple’s hair, and couples have the choice between airbrush and traditional makeup.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kayla
    Kayla N. Getting married on 05/08/2022

The best coordinators!

These girls are amazing! They coordinated and provided the makeup services for our 08.29.2020 wedding at The Barn at Crystal Spring Farm and I can not recommend them enough! My wedding went off without a hitch and the makeup was flawless. I literally have never felt more beautiful! It looked fantastic all night. Audrey was my coordinator and was so sweet and made sure that I was able to relax! I am truly going to miss talking to her as she was like a friend!
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 08/28/2021

"Mind Reader"

Okay, let us just say Hannah was AMMAAZZIINGGGGGGG! We couldn't have had a smoother day and focus on what's important without her handling the details. We even provided our venue (who also was very impressed) their information so the venue could add them as a preferred vendor. We cannot thank her enough for taking care of things before we even thought to think about them. PS- if you are on the fence about getting a day-of-coordinator, we can say it's worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Lauren Owens
Lauren Owens
Lead Planner/Coordinator

Of all the fundraisers, corporate events, social events, and weddings I’ve conducted weddings hold a special place in my heart. I love to see the joy and happiness weddings bring to the happy couples and their loved ones! I am all about the details and will be there to handle anything that could happen to give you a stress free day! I’ll keep everything running smoothly and on schedule so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Nothing would make me happier than to give you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

Hannah Karbley
Hannah Karbley
Lead Planner/Coordinator

Working weddings has been an absolute dream. I love meeting with everyone and connecting with vendors. My absolute favorite part of the wedding is seeing all of the different ideas and styles that brides bring to the table. I am continuing my studies in Event Decorating so that I can maximize my skills to guide your day to its full potential. Aside from weddings, my most favorite things would be coffee, hiking, and Wesley. Who is Wesley you may ask? He is my precious pup!

Audrey Stanley
Audrey Stanley
Lead Planner/Coordinator

I love being able to compile all of the details into a perfect day. The smile on my clients face the day of the event is the absolute best. Being able to help my client have a perfectly executed, stress free event means so much to me. My calm demeanor and commitment to client satisfaction creates trust between me and my clients. My goal is to make your day flawless as well as exceed your expectations.

3 E. Main St. Mooresville, IN, 46158
317-934-2770
Location of (Royal Weddings and Events)
1602 S East Indianapolis, IN, 46225 See on map

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding