3 E. Main St., Mooresville, IN 46158 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Royal Weddings and Events

Royal Weddings and Events, LLC is a wedding planner for couples marrying in the greater Mooresville, Indiana area. This planner has experience with wedding planning that allows couples to sit back and relax as they watch their wedding vision come to life. The planners and coordinators at this company all hold bachelor’s degrees in event management and more than five years of experience in the industry.

The three planners at Royal Weddings and Events, LLC, Audrey, Allison and Lauren, help bring the details of a couple’s wedding day to life. They offer full planning services to couples. This allows them to create a cohesive and thorough wedding plan. The team helps couples design their wedding before the planning even begins. The planners also offer day-of coordination. They help with event decorating both in the form of set up and clean up.

Other Services
In addition to wedding planning and making sure the day looks right, the team at Royal Weddings and Events, LLC also makes sure the couple looks right. This event planning company has a hair and makeup team to come in and take care of these services for couples on their big day. They can style a couple’s hair, and couples have the choice between airbrush and traditional makeup.

Follow Royal Weddings and Events on

Royal Weddings and Events 5
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/26/2019

10/10 would recommend!

We hired Allison Davis through Royal Weddings & Events to be our day-of-coordinator for our October wedding. She made our day run so smoothly and made sure we were right on schedule for everything. I can't imagine not having her there to make sure everything was going okay. Having someone else oversee all of the details that you've planned for so long really lets you just enjoy the day. I didn't have to focus on whether we were on time for photos or toasts...Allison was right there walking us through everything. I didn't have to stress about whether things were happening behind the scenes because I knew Allison was taking care of everything. If you're on the fence about whether you need a day-of-coordinator, DO IT...and hire Allison!! I can't say enough great things about her and how much having her there allowed us to just soak everything in and enjoy our wedding day!

We also went through Royal Weddings & Events for hair and make-up. Savannah did my hair and did such a wonderful job. Andrea did my makeup and also did such an amazing job. Both my hair and make-up looked flawless all night! They also did some of the hair and make-up for the bridal party, and those girls looked amazing as well! Savannah & Andrea are both so talented and are truly the beauty dream team!

I would highly recommend Allison, Andrea & Savannah with Royal Weddings to anyone getting married. I can't imagine my wedding day without them. Thank you ladies!
    -Chelsea

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • bethany

bethany · Married on 10/12/2019

Audrey for my day of coordinater

Audrey was great! She was an absolute life saver. There is no way i would of had a wedding without her. She always answered every question i had beforehand and talked to all the vendors for me. On the day of my wedding she made sure everything was on time and ran smoothly. She's definitely amazing at what she does and you can not go wrong choosing her! I also used her team for hair and makeup for all my girls and they did great! Super professional and and great at what they do!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Royal Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 3 E. Main St. Mooresville, IN, 46158 See on map