Royal Weddings and Events Reviews

Royal Weddings and Events 1
Royal Weddings and Events 2

Michaela · Married on 05/25/2019

So amazing!!!

This company was so amazing, they worked so hard to make our day special and I have nothing bad to say about my experience

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Royal Weddings and Events 3

Luisa · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Wedding Day Coordinator!

Allison was the best wedding day coordinator! She helped from start to finish and took the stress away from me. Her interns were super sweet and made sure the venue was set up exactly like how we described. She asked a lot of questions ahead of time and was super organized the day of the wedding. I highly recommend using Royal Weddings for your next event.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Monica Desjean · Married on 03/30/2019

Totally worth it!

Audrey and her team are absolutely Aaaa-mazing! I would by no means been able to have a simply gorgeous ceremony and reception without them!! Audrey is incredibly easy to work with, takes care of all the details, and remains calm throughout the entire process! :D :D :D

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 06/16/2018

Allison is the BEST

My wedding was June 16th, and I am still getting people telling me that my wedding was beautiful and flowed smoothly. That is all thanks to Allison. I had no CLUE what I was doing when I started wedding planning, but Allison made me feel at ease. She was so responsive and helpful through everything, even my pre-ceremony freak out. She calmed my nerves and took care of everything. No one had to worry about anything because Allison was so on top of it. If something went wrong, I still have no clue. My ceremony even started at 4:30 on the dot because she was always there making sure we all got into the right places at the right times. I am a firm believer in the fact that you need a wedding planner, and there is no way you could go wrong with Royal Weddings and Events!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Brenda · Married on 03/17/2018

Great help

They were an amazing help on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Hailey Shields · Married on 02/04/2017

Words can’t even begin to express my gratitude for Audrey

Words can't even begin to express my gratitude for Audrey and everything she did to make my wedding day perfect. I ended up moving my wedding date up sooner than originally planned so I was a frazzled mess. Everything was literally thrown together on my end, but Audrey took every mismatched decor item I had provided and made something beautiful out of it all to truly make my venue and wedding day everything I could have ever imagine. It looked like something out of a magazine for a wedding I could never afford but she made it all happen with everything I already had! I tend to lack an attention to detail and Audrey makes sure everything is perfect and taken care of down to each tiny detail. I pretty much owe the success of my entire wedding to her and her coordinating skills. She lifted so much stress off of my shoulders so that I could just enjoy my day and take it all in and know that everything was perfect and in the best hands possible. I can't thank her enough and I HIGHLY recommend using her and her team for all of your event planning needs!!

Sent on 02/19/2019