Royal Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla N. Getting married on 05/08/2022

The best coordinators!

These girls are amazing! They coordinated and provided the makeup services for our 08.29.2020 wedding at The Barn at Crystal Spring Farm and I can not recommend them enough! My wedding went off without a hitch and the makeup was flawless. I literally have never felt more beautiful! It looked fantastic all night. Audrey was my coordinator and was so sweet and made sure that I was able to relax! I am truly going to miss talking to her as she was like a friend!
  • Tawni
    Tawni M. Married on 10/02/2021

Day Of Coordination

Audrey and Lauren were amazing. I was so grateful to have their help and my day went so smooth! I also used their makeup team and we all looked so beautiful! Brides-don’t try to run your big day, just do yourself a favor and hire Royal Weddings! PS-their office is now in Indianapolis now.
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 08/28/2021

"Mind Reader"

Okay, let us just say Hannah was AMMAAZZIINGGGGGGG! We couldn't have had a smoother day and focus on what's important without her handling the details. We even provided our venue (who also was very impressed) their information so the venue could add them as a preferred vendor. We cannot thank her enough for taking care of things before we even thought to think about them. PS- if you are on the fence about getting a day-of-coordinator, we can say it's worth every penny!
    Annemarie F. Married on 10/11/2020

Mrs. Annemarie Franklin

Audrey and her team were amazing...from beginning to the end! They made our day so very special. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you so much!
  • Audrey
    Audrey W. Married on 09/19/2020

They are the best.

Royal Weddings and Events is THE BEST. They provided day-of coordination, decor rentals, hair and makeup for our September 2020 wedding. Allison, Lauren, and Hannah coordinated our wedding day and it was such a dream! "Best wedding I've ever been to", "Your wedding was so much fun", "Your wedding was beautiful" are just a few of the compliments we received that wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the RW&E team. Andrea did my makeup and Savannah did my hair. They made me feel absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments and still do! I truly cannot get over our wedding day, it was literally perfect and I owe that all to Royal Weddings and Events!
    Kristin R. Married on 08/15/2020

Over the Moon

I worked with Allison Davis and she was absolutely incredible. She is kind, organized, and makes you feel at ease on such a stressful/exciting day. I don't know what I would have done without her being apart of my big day! Allison went above and beyond and put everyone's needs above hers. I am so grateful for her friendship and I couldn't have picked someone better to be there right by my side on my big day. Thank you times a million Allison. You're the best!
    Brittany K. Married on 08/08/2020

Royal weddings and events

Royal weddings and events was so amazing and made my day so special. They worked so hard and my day was literally perfect. And it was so affordable. I would recommend them 100%
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 06/20/2020

Couldn't have done it without them!

Audrey and her team did an AMAZING job at not only making sure everything looked perfect for our wedding day, but taking so much stress off of myself and family members by knowing we had nothing more to worry about- through COVID and all! We decided to use Royal Weddings "Duchess" package just a few months before the wedding. The only thing I would have done differently looking back would have been to hire Royal Weddings as a full day coordinator rather than just the set-up help. This group is well organized, SO friendly and very willing to help and make things work. You will not be disappointed!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing- highly recommend!

We used Royal Weddings and Events for our 5/15/21 wedding celebration in Greenfield, IN. First of all, we postponed our original celebration from May 2020 to May 2021 and they were awesome about working with us on the new date. I worked with Audrey and she was great! Professional and a friendly personality made the planning process a breeze! Audrey arrived with a team of 4 people the day of the wedding to set-up and they executed everything perfectly. I also used Royal Wedding and Events for hair and make-up services and could not be happier. Savannah provided hair services for myself, four bridesmaids and flower girl. Andrea provided make-up services for myself and five bridesmaids. We all LOVED our hair and make-up and everyone looked so beautiful. Highly, highly recommend Royal Weddings and Events!! You will not be disappointed! :)
    Kevin S. Married on 02/09/2020

Lauren made our day!

Lauren was the day of coordinator for our wedding. She was absolutely essential to our big day's success! She helped us think through all the details in advance, create a full schedule down to the minute, coordinate with all the vendors, decorate our venue, and helped out with all the surprises that came up day of!

Definitely worth the money. Really helped take the pressure off of us and our families so we could be in the moment and enjoy the day.

Thanks again Lauren! We are so appreciative!
  • Mattilanne
    Mattilanne D. Married on 02/01/2020

Couldn’t have done without!

Honestly couldn’t have had such a great wedding with out Audrey and her team. Audrey is amazing, always on top of things and is all around and awesome person. You’d be lucky to have her help you for you big day. Her services are MUST have for your wedding day! We also used her hair and makeup team and it was perfect. Everyone is so nice, helpful, and are very professional!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/26/2019

10/10 would recommend!

We hired Allison Davis through Royal Weddings & Events to be our day-of-coordinator for our October wedding. She made our day run so smoothly and made sure we were right on schedule for everything. I can't imagine not having her there to make sure everything was going okay. Having someone else oversee all of the details that you've planned for so long really lets you just enjoy the day. I didn't have to focus on whether we were on time for photos or toasts...Allison was right there walking us through everything. I didn't have to stress about whether things were happening behind the scenes because I knew Allison was taking care of everything. If you're on the fence about whether you need a day-of-coordinator, DO IT...and hire Allison!! I can't say enough great things about her and how much having her there allowed us to just soak everything in and enjoy our wedding day!

We also went through Royal Weddings & Events for hair and make-up. Savannah did my hair and did such a wonderful job. Andrea did my makeup and also did such an amazing job. Both my hair and make-up looked flawless all night! They also did some of the hair and make-up for the bridal party, and those girls looked amazing as well! Savannah & Andrea are both so talented and are truly the beauty dream team!

I would highly recommend Allison, Andrea & Savannah with Royal Weddings to anyone getting married. I can't imagine my wedding day without them. Thank you ladies!
    -Chelsea
  • bethany
    Bethany Married on 10/12/2019

Audrey for my day of coordinater

Audrey was great! She was an absolute life saver. There is no way i would of had a wedding without her. She always answered every question i had beforehand and talked to all the vendors for me. On the day of my wedding she made sure everything was on time and ran smoothly. She's definitely amazing at what she does and you can not go wrong choosing her! I also used her team for hair and makeup for all my girls and they did great! Super professional and and great at what they do!
    Courtney J. Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding Decor Set Up/Breakdown

I would 100% recommend using Royal Weddings & Events, whether it be for full coordination or Event Set Up/Strike! I reached out to Audrey after finding her business on an Indy wedding FB page. What a Godsend she was! About a month before our wedding, I became very stressed about who would decorate our venue space and break it all down. For the longest I figured my bridal party and I could do it the day of but realized that was unrealistic and would leave us tired and burnt out!! Fortunately, I saw that Audrey provided Event Set Up/Strike services and messaged her. So happy I did because she really worked with me to make our vision come to life! Our venue space looked GREAT, and a week later, we are still receiving compliments on all the decor! Audrey was super sweet and made sure all the details were discussed beforehand to ensure a smooth set up and break down! Definitely consult her team if you’re looking for event decor or other services she has to offer!
  • Brandynn
    Brandynn D. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Wedding

Allison, with Royal Weddings and Events, was the most amazing coordinator. She was ten steps ahead of me at all times and had everything planned out before I even knew it needed to be planned!! She did an amazing job of keeping vendors in line and making things happen and our wedding was phenomenal largely because of her. She handled things I wasn’t even aware of, which is a sign of a great coordinator!! I will always recommend Allison and her team. She was spectacular!!! Thank you Allison. The day was one we’ll never forget and we appreciate everything you did. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Lily P. Married on 08/10/2019

LOVE Audrey and Allison!

Audrey and Allison were so helpful on our wedding day. From the time I first contacted Audrey, she was responsive and answered all of my questions. She made me feel so much more relaxed leading up to the wedding day itself as I trusted her and knew she would make everything happen just as planned. The day of went so smoothly because of Audrey and Allison's help. It was truly perfect! They relieved so much of the pressure off myself, my husband, and our families. I would most definitely recommend Royal Weddings & Events to anyone!
    Michaela Married on 05/25/2019

So amazing!!!

This company was so amazing, they worked so hard to make our day special and I have nothing bad to say about my experience
    Luisa Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Wedding Day Coordinator!

Allison was the best wedding day coordinator! She helped from start to finish and took the stress away from me. Her interns were super sweet and made sure the venue was set up exactly like how we described. She asked a lot of questions ahead of time and was super organized the day of the wedding. I highly recommend using Royal Weddings for your next event.
    Monica D. Married on 03/30/2019

Totally worth it!

Audrey and her team are absolutely Aaaa-mazing! I would by no means been able to have a simply gorgeous ceremony and reception without them!! Audrey is incredibly easy to work with, takes care of all the details, and remains calm throughout the entire process! :D :D :D
  • Hanna
    Hanna Married on 06/16/2018

Allison is the BEST

My wedding was June 16th, and I am still getting people telling me that my wedding was beautiful and flowed smoothly. That is all thanks to Allison. I had no CLUE what I was doing when I started wedding planning, but Allison made me feel at ease. She was so responsive and helpful through everything, even my pre-ceremony freak out. She calmed my nerves and took care of everything. No one had to worry about anything because Allison was so on top of it. If something went wrong, I still have no clue. My ceremony even started at 4:30 on the dot because she was always there making sure we all got into the right places at the right times. I am a firm believer in the fact that you need a wedding planner, and there is no way you could go wrong with Royal Weddings and Events!
    Brenda Married on 03/17/2018

Great help

They were an amazing help on the day of the wedding!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 08/26/2017

It was wonderful! They took care of my hair, makeup, and day of coordination.

The ladies were wonderful to work with! They made the process so easy and made sure to accommodate all my needs! The day ran smooth. My hair and makeup was beautifully done.
    Im so blessed to had Royal Weddings and Events cater to all my wedding needs!
    I highly recommend them!!
    Hailey S. Married on 02/04/2017

Words can’t even begin to express my gratitude for Audrey

Words can't even begin to express my gratitude for Audrey and everything she did to make my wedding day perfect. I ended up moving my wedding date up sooner than originally planned so I was a frazzled mess. Everything was literally thrown together on my end, but Audrey took every mismatched decor item I had provided and made something beautiful out of it all to truly make my venue and wedding day everything I could have ever imagine. It looked like something out of a magazine for a wedding I could never afford but she made it all happen with everything I already had! I tend to lack an attention to detail and Audrey makes sure everything is perfect and taken care of down to each tiny detail. I pretty much owe the success of my entire wedding to her and her coordinating skills. She lifted so much stress off of my shoulders so that I could just enjoy my day and take it all in and know that everything was perfect and in the best hands possible. I can't thank her enough and I HIGHLY recommend using her and her team for all of your event planning needs!!
    Kristen

So Helpful!

Lauren and Audrey were great to work with. Lauren literally saved my sanity. All the things I was stressed about, she came ho with solutions and took care of.