Saulnier Weddings

Austin, TX View map

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Donald R. Married on 08/21/2021

The best wedding planner!

We could not have asked for a better person or wedding planner than Lauren. From the day we first sat down with her until our final goodbye leaving the wedding, Lauren did an incredible job. Her knowledge of the Austin wedding industry, amazing attention to detail, vendor management skills and her wonderful friendliness made planning our wedding so much easier and more fun. We were so lucky to have her help and could not recommend her more for anyone looking for a wedding planner. Thanks Lauren!
  • Jane
    Jane R. Married on 08/21/2021

Lauren is a GODDESS!

I am one who never imagined the details of my wedding day and just wanted it overall to look good and be fun for my guests. After our first meeting, I felt that I could trust her instantly and she didn't let me down! For this reason, I let Lauren make a TON of decisions on my behalf (I let her pick all my flowers, decor, vendors...you name it!). She kept me along the timeline, communicated seamlessly and made amazing choices and suggestions from décor to vendors. She is so knowledgeable about the process so there were zero hiccups along the way. On the day of, she was so calm and collected and everything went soooo smoothly. She gave out awesome advice to myself, bridesmaids, father, etc. I cannot recommend her enough, and highly recommend you book her ASAP before her schedule inevitably fills up!

Round Rock, TX Austin, TX, 78665
Location of (Saulnier Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding