2-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Saratoga Springs

Wedding & Reception Venue near Charlotte, NC, the place for your Southern Fairytale!

Attention to detail and our love for people have certainly been our greatest assets in the wedding/reception venue business.  We do our very best to assure that their day will be a memory that they will  cherish for a lifetime.  Visit the Saratoga Springs, fall in love and have your true Southern Fairytale at our venue!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Wireless Internet (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Server(s) (1)

Everyone raved about how it was the most seamless and beautiful wedding they've been to in a while

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING wedding venue! The venue is so beautiful and exactly what I imagined to have for my southern fairytale wedding! The staff was incredible! Everyone was a pleasure to work with - truly professional and passionate! Not only did they make sure the wedding day was perfect, but helped reduce much of the "wedding planning stress" along the way! So thankful to have this venue for the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding at Saratoga Springs was exactly what they advertised, a fairytale. From the initial tour of the property I knew my husband and I were going to be in good hands. Tammy, Tammi, and Leslie have this wedding thing down to a T. There wasn't one point in the process where I felt overwhelmed because the ladies at a Saratoga Springs were always there to answer my many questions. The house features an area for the groomsmen to get ready and the bridesmaids so you don't have to worry about running into each other before the vows. Every inch of the property is breathtaking. From the wrap around porch, the gazebo and if your lucky a beautiful sunset over the pond. My family is still raving about how gorgeous everything was. It was all because of the team at Saratoga who helped put together the table settings and made sure everything ran smooth during ceremony.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews

Shuttle
Valet
7 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Tammi and the staff at Saratoga Springs is second to none! The venue itself is breath taking, with so many scenic places for photography. The natural setting is always a big hit with guests, as it is charming and relaxing. The staff is always on cue, ready to assist couples from start to finish and take care of all the guests. Saratoga Springs is one of my favorite venues in the area not just because of it's beauty, but more importantly because of the people who work there!

Stunning, elegant, my daughter was married here...dream wedding..wedding director so helpful and professional!!

From the moment you drive up the hill to Saratoga Springs you can't help but notice the lovely landscaping that is beautiful in all seasons. The elegantly decorated interior is clean and easily transformed into a unique place for your wedding or special event. The staff is friendly and professional. I recommend them not only as a wedding venue but for any special occasion.

Where do I start when it comes to The Saratoga Springs?! From the beautiful location to the amazing staff, there is nothing but greatness! As a photographer, I love working at The Saratoga Springs for all of the inspiration that the setting provides as well as how wonderfully the staff treats other vendors. The Saratoga Springs is by far one of my favorite wedding venues!! -Brittney Boles Just a Dream Photography

Saratoga Springs is an amazing location for weddings. The grounds and staff are superb and I always love to shoot at this location!

71 PROS I KNOW