85-225
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Alexander Homestead Weddings

Where your wedding dreams become a beautiful reality
Experience the elegance and simplicity of a bygone era at the Alexander Homestead Inn and Dairy Barn; Charlotte’s only all-inclusive Queen Anne Victorian historic wedding venue. The Homestead, a beautifully restored circa 1903 estate with its reconstructed Dairy Barn has facilities and grounds for both indoor and outdoor garden weddings for up to 230 guests. We are a full-service wedding center where our tenured wedding experts are able to provide and coordinate everything you will need to make your wedding day just what you want it to be.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Dessert (2)
Stations (1)
Tastings (1)
Signature Drink (1)

This was perfect!. I got my fairy tale wedding I've always dreamed of. It took my breath away when I toured at the beginning of the process and it took my breath away again at the wedding. You guys are the best!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After looking at many reception venue styles my daughter, to my surprise, selected a "barn". I can assure you her reception could not have been more elegant. Don't let the word "barn" keep you from looking at the Alexander Homestead. It was like a fairy tale! We did not have a wedding planner and one was not needed. We had Christi! We brought many of our own touches but the ideas she had were beyond belief and we incorporated those as well. We were made to feel we were Christi's only clients. Our calls and emails were answered within 24 hours. Any concerns were quickly put to rest and we were so at ease knowing she had everything under control. We used many of their vendors and they were awesome! Knowing they had been at the venue many times before was comforting. The food was delicious, served warm and quickly. My daughter said to me that evening: "it was everything I dreamed it would be." Enough said!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Alexander Homestead Weddings Pricing

Shuttle
Valet
6 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
The Alexander Homestead is so beautiful and stunning. Nona's Sweets loves being the "sweet" part of such a professional and dynamic team! The level of detail and special treatment couples receive at this venue is outstanding. It is a joy to be a part of making dreams come true with Alexander Homestead.

This venue did not disappoint! It was so beautiful and the owners and staff were on top of everything! I really enjoyed being an outside planner with them! I did not have to worry about a thing! Looking forward to working with them again really soon!

I perform a lot of weddings in the area and find that Alexander Homestead is a total package of value, setting, staff and atmosphere!

This is a beautiful venue that is very well managed!

Events

4717 Shamrock Drive, Charlotte, NC 28215   See On Map
704-737-1023 (phone)
9am - 5pm M-F
Alexander Homestead Weddings is a wedding venue from Charlotte. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and Charlotte. Alexander Homestead Weddings is a professional wedding and reception venue that has been part of the Charlotte wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in rustic vintage historic barn weddings and receptions.