Alexander Homestead Weddings Reviews

Alexander Homestead Weddings 6
Alexander Homestead Weddings 7

Brooke Neuhart · Married on 04/06/2019

They make it so easy!

Easy! Best bang for your buck! Beautiful! Excellent staff! We loved getting married here and got rave reviews from our guests! Do yourself a favor and put AH at the top of your list!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jenny Savage · Married on 03/30/2019

Alexander Homestead

Excellent day with no problems. Chris excelled at managing the day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Erica S · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful wedding at Alexander Homestead

Our wedding at Alexander Homestead was perfect. The venue is beautiful and the gardens were stunning. Chris and the rest of the team made our big day flow effortlessly. Chris and the others are true professionals and knew every question to ask and every detail to prepare for. Even planning the wedding from out of state was stress-free working with their team and their excellent vendors. Alexander Homestead is a beautiful venue for a great value.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Janice · Married on 01/19/2019

Lovely and Joyful Wedding

My son and his wife were recently married at the Alexander Homestead. The entire process was excellent from the planning phase to the actual event. Christiana was our liaison with AH and facilitated the event. She was thorough in her work, knowledgeable, and patient. Our guests, mostly from out-of-town were extremely complimentary of the grounds, the staff, the food, etc. We are grateful that we chose AH for our family's event

Sent on 03/28/2019

Düşük hapı · Married on 12/29/2018

Düşük hapı sipariş hattı 0537 286 75 24

Düşük hapı sipariş hattı 0537 286 75 24 WHATSAPP

Sent on 12/30/2018

Gerald Euland · Married on 12/08/2018

Moore/Euland Wedding

Professionally executed, on time and scheduled as promised. The coordinator was well versed and prepared for any changes to the program. Well worth it!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Gerald, we can not thank you enough for your generous words! We pride ourselves on being flexible and focused on executing the couples day as they envision, so this is humbling to hear and makes us smile. All the best to you and your family this holiday season! Thank you - AH Staff

Allison · Married on 11/11/2018

Nothing short of perfection!

If I could give Alexander Homestead more than 5 stars, I would! Chris did an amazing job at answering all of my questions leading up to the big day which kept me calm (difficult task for me lol.) My wedding day went so smoothly and all my guests continuously complimented the venue! The atmosphere was perfect, the food was amazing and my guests as well and my husband and I danced the night away! Perfect wedding location!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Anna · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Day EVER... Best Venue EVER

Our experience at Alexander Homestead was the best ever! I can’t thank the whole crew enough for just being on point with everything. Everything was perfect! I need to give a special shoutout to our day-of-coordinator, Joy, because she rocked it! I honestly don’t have enough room in this box to explain how grateful we are to her! The food was delicious and my guests were getting seconds and thirds from the buffet! I also want to thank their recommended vendors: Carolina Portrait Designs (pics from them coming soon!!), All the Right Grooves, Nona's Bakery & Pink Petunias. They were so incredible! I think we should do it all again next weekend because it was soo much fun! Thanks for the Best Day EVER!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Anna, for this very generous review! We are beyond grateful you chose us and are happy that it was everything you wished for. We are extremely lucky to have Joy on our staff and be able to collaborate with partners who truly go above and beyond. It was great working with you and your families. All the best - AH Staff

Courtney Burnett · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Night of Our Lives

I got married here last Friday! Let me tell you, this is the most incredible venue in Charlotte, NC!!!
    The staff, especially, Tirzah will go above and beyond for you. We met Chris a bit later on but she was so incredible and helpful. I can't say enough good things about them both.. about all of the staff.
    Their vendors are also amazing. All of our guests were so impressed by the DJ, Jill (All the Right Grooves). I've actually never seen so many people dance at a wedding, although, I could be a bit bias on this.
    I could easily write an essay about Alexander Homestead but I'll leave it at this; AH will always have a place in my heart. It was the best night of our lives and I know any future bride/groom will have the same experience that we did!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

Speechless

I'm not sure there are words to describe the AMAZING experience we had with Alexander Homestead. The meetings, vendors, Tirzah and Dakota are spectacular. Everything is done to perfection - every little detail is covered. You are catered to on the big day and waited on hand and foot without having to lift a finger. It was a stress free day run by a very special team of people. Thank you!

Alexander Homestead Weddings 8
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 9

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Maggie. We all truly enjoyed working with you and are so glad that we could bring your vision to life! These photos are just beautiful. Thanks from all of us at AH
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing experience at AH

I'm so happy we chose the Homestead to get married. The venue is strikingly beautiful and guests loved it. The food is AMAZING - we had the bbq chicken and pulled pork, guests raved about the mac and cheese! They have relationships with many vendors that make your day easy and provide discounts; we went with their florist who was amazing!
    Despite it being late October the Homestead was beautiful and very much alive with many flowers of every color, making for fabulous photos. Even when we toured the venue in late December the year before it was still colorful and pretty.
    Tirzah and Dakota took over planning for our big day after some staff shake-ups and did a really great job of making us feel taken care of. I am a very type-A bride and came to them with pages and pages of what I wanted for decor and they knocked it out of the park. I was very relaxed the entire wedding day because I trusted them 100% to make my vision come true. A month before our wedding the grounds sustained damage from a hurricane and a tree fell on part of the home, I was obviously freaking out but Tirzah immediately sent an email out and did a FB live to show the damage, assuring her brides that everything would be OK. By the time our wedding came around the grounds were immaculate and the only sign of any damage was a bit of scaffolding over part of the home. I really appreciated the way she understood how much of a big deal this was and kept us in the loop. It really shows how much they care about their couples and treat them like family and not just customers.
    Alexander Homestead made our wedding day dreams come true and I highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amanda Foster · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful venue - stress-free experience

Throughout the wedding planning process, everyone kept asking me if I was stressed - and the answer was always no! It's because I was in good hands with the awesome group at Alexander Homestead, as they made sure we had everything we needed and were on track scheduling our vendors, making payments, etc. From day 1 to the big day, the team made me feel at ease, the venue was beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to give such a beautiful review. We are happy that you all felt comfortable throughout the entire process and were more than pleased with your decision to spend your special day with us! Best wishes and thank you, AH Staff

Caroline · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience

Our experience at Alexander Homestead was incredible. Tirzah and Chris worked so hard to make our day one that we will never forget. Tirzah is a rock star. She is personable, organized, timely, and has a burst of energy that radiates from her. The food was delicious. We could not have asked for more. The vendors Alexander Homestead works with, Nona's Bakery and Pink Petunias, were also incredible . I am so sad it's over and wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

We are so happy that you had such an amazing experience. You were absolutely beautiful on your wedding day and we are blessed to have experienced it with you. All the best to you and your husband. Thank you, AH Staff

Dawn Thompson · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect from start to finish. Just a perfect day💕

Tirzah is the best !!!! Our experience working with her and the staff at Alexander Homestead was 10+.
    From our first meeting thru the year, everything planning detail was effortless, professional, and everyone was personable and helpful.
    It made this Mother of the Bride stress free so I could genuinely enjoy every lasting memory of the special day.

Thank you for such a positive and absolutely beautiful day filled with priceless memories.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 10
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 11

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family, Dawn! These are beautiful photos and we're so grateful you all chose Alexander Homestead. - Tirzah & AH Staff

Trish · Married on 10/08/2018

My wedding was a dream come true thanks to Alexander Homestead. Joy (the wedding coordinator) was AMAZING along with the staff, food, flowers, DJ (All the Right Grooves), and venue. My guests are still raving about it. You won't find anything better than this and the fact that it's all-inclusive makes it even better. I would give it 10 stars if I could. I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding here. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Trish, we are so excited to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful experience with Alexander Homestead. Thank you for choosing us for your very special day!

Robin · Married on 10/07/2018

Wow wow wow! We cannot say enough good things about Tirzah and her whole team at Alexander Homestead. They made our dream wedding come true on Sunday! My husband (!!) and I are both super busy and involved in our community so it was important to us that we chose a venue that would be inclusive and hands on so that we could relax and enjoy the day. Tirzah constantly went above and beyond throughout the day to make sure that everything was perfect and we are so grateful. If you are looking for a venue that is low-stress but allows you to personalize your day -- this is the place to be. You do have to use some of their in-house vendors (catering) but they are incredibly accommodating and we felt like we were still able to make the day our own. Our day was amazing thanks in large part to the Alexander Homestead team.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 12

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such kind words.
    -Alexander Homestead Staff

Hailey · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot give high enough marks for the outstanding level of service, attention and results my husband, family and I received in working with Tirzah and the staff at Alexander Homestead. They truly exceeded any expectations, went above and beyond to ensure our day was exactly what we hoped for, low stress and memorable - they really did deliver! A one-stop-shop for your entire wedding day plus vendors and a tremendous on-site team, it really can't get any better than that.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you SO much, Hailey! We truly enjoyed working with you to ensure a beautiful day! - AH Staff

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2018

My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day! We were immediately charmed by how beautiful the venue was, but we were blown away by how thorough and attentive the service was. Our day of coordinator, Dakota, was fantastic and was extremely accommodating to our every need, both in the preparation and throughout the event. We also really loved the "all inclusive" nature of their service, as we were able to plan and celebrate our wedding all in about 5-6 months. Thanks again, Alexander Homestead!

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

We really appreciate these kind words, Sarah. As an all-inclusive we definitely do our best to pull together beautiful weddings in 5 months or 15! To hear you were completely happy with everything is the best for us. Thank you - AH Staff

Jason · Married on 09/29/2018

Alexander Homestead was an amazing venue for our wedding. It's a beautiful location and it really doesn't hit you how spectacular it is until the big day. Watching our ideal wedding come to life was a surreal experience, and AH played a major role in that. Their partnerships with different vendors made the planning process so easy. Each recommended vendor knew the venue well, which really put us at ease when meeting with each of them. Our final meeting with the AH staff before the wedding was so helpful when ironing out the little details.

Overall, our wedding day was amazing and we'd really like to thank the staff at AH for all their help!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

We enjoyed working with you and Ashley, and are so happy to hear everything from the planning to process through night of was all you hoped for! Thank you, AH Staff

Pamela · Married on 09/23/2018

Our Perfect Wedding

Warm and gracious owners and staff. Beautiful homesite, gardens and barn. 5 star vendors for flowers, cake, DJ, photographer. House chef truly talented. Tirzah and Bradley delivered the most perfect special day, no details left unnoticed. Professionals with a passion for people! Wish We could do it all over again! BRAVO TO Y'ALL. XOXOXOX

Sent on 10/17/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

This means a lot, thank you, Pamela! We are so happy to hear that your special day was everything you always envisioned. All the best, AH Staff

Karyna · Married on 09/15/2018

Alexander Homestead was amazing for my big day!!! Our original wedding date was the 16th but due to Hurricane Florence the team and us decided to move it up a day sooner. Through all the chaos they helped us stay calm and even in a hurricane everything was beautiful and amazing. The staff all the way to the owner were able to make this special. Thank you all so much and I would recommend anyone to use their services I promise you will not be disappointed!!! So if you want to feel special and amazing this is the place for your wedding day.

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Karyna, you were an amazing bride and we truly enjoyed being able to pull off the wedding of your dreams even in a hurricane! Thank you -AH Staff
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing place and so beautiful. I love how they made everything down to the very last detail so easy and perfect. They definitely go over and beyond to make your vision come true. The staff is so nice. Tirzah and Christy made things so comforting and was willing to help make my wedding day run so smoothly. The vendors they pair up with are hands down true 5 star ratings. The food, the DJ, the florest, all came together and just made everything just perfect. The food was unbelievable I wish they had a restaurant because I couldn’t get enough. The layout of grounds is so close between the ceremony and reception; so some guest that have trouble walking far it’s very easy to get around.

Alexander Homestead Weddings 13
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 14
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 15
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 16

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

These photos are beautiful! Thank you, Melissa!!

Amy June · Married on 09/02/2018

A dream come true

Alexander Homestead was a dream come true for our wedding. The whole team worked hard to make our wedding day super special. My wedding planning experience was so easy because of everything Alexander Homestead has to offer! The grounds are just breathtaking and the reception barn was perfect. No one had to stress about getting everything set up or taken down, they took care of everything so we could just enjoy ourselves! Thanks again tonAlexander Homestead for making our wedding dreams come true!

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review, Amy! We genuinely enjoyed collaborating with you and your families to create a beautiful day. All the best -AH Staff

Lynn Marie Schlierf · Married on 09/02/2018

Granting a dream

As the Mother of the Bride I have been dreaming of my Daughter’s wedding since the day she was born. Alexander Homestead did not disappoint me. All that really mattered is that my Daughter got the Wedding she hoped and planned for. They took care of so many details ( tiny or major) in which made our experience more special. The guest raved about the venue from ceremony to the reception. ( Especially the food & DJ). But most of all was the enchanting smile on my Daughter the Bride’s face.

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Lynn, what an incredibly beautiful review. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! It means the most that Amy's special day was everything she envisioned. All the best -AH Staff