Alexander Homestead Weddings Reviews

Alexander Homestead Weddings 6
Alexander Homestead Weddings 7

Susan S Gossett · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Venue

This was a beautiful, all inclusive venue that I would not hesitate to recommend. The staff was extraordinarily professional and committed to meeting every need of the bride and groom on their special day. The venue itself is just lovely and so very welcoming and inviting. Many, many happy memories made at Alexander Homestead.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate not only your kind words, but you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. Our entire team is grateful for your family - Kelly and Hunter's wedding was just beautiful and we enjoyed meeting all of you!

Kathryn · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Wedding Experience

There are no words to describe the deep gratitude we feel after having our wedding at the Alexander Homestead. From the moment we toured until the grand exit, we knew we were in the best hands. My husband and I heard that for many couples the wedding day can be a whirlwind or stressful experience, ours was completely worry free and full of joy. Every thing I mentioned to Dakota or Chris they remembered and they executed every detail perfectly. My flower girl has special needs and they were more than accommodating, making sure she was comfortable and going truly above and beyond. Every member of their staff was excellent. The day of the wedding was pretty hot, and we decided to move the cocktail hour indoors less than 2 hours before the start time. They turned it around so quickly. Our guests all remarked on how great the food was, and how quickly everything was served. The newly installed bar was gorgeous (thanks, Greg!) and the DJ (All the Right Grooves) made the dancing an absolute blast. We seriously were so blown away with the level of detail that went into decorating the barn and ceremony space, and we did not have to lift a finger! They even make sure the couple eats first so you have more time to spend with your guests. If you are considering Alexander Homestead, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you so, so much!!! We really appreciate you taking the time to write out such a generous review. The names, shoutout to vendors, and specific scenarios that you encountered are helpful to future brides! We wish you two all the best! Love, Your AH Fam

Lynn Westbrook · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Day Ever!

Our wedding day was the best day ever and a lot of that was due to Alexander Homestead! From our initial tour with Nicole to our meetings with Chris, everyone was so professional and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process. We loved the all-inclusive structure of the venue and using their florist - Pink Petunias and DJ - All the Right Grooves made the planning process so easy! Chris was our day of coordinator and she did a wonderful job! My family, bridal party and I just showed up the day of the wedding and things went so smoothly! We were able to focus on celebrating and enjoying the wedding instead of decorating/setting up/etc. We continue to receive compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun our guests had at the wedding! Alexander Homestead was the perfect choice for us!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

You are so sweet!! Lynn and Marc, thank YOU for being amazing to work with. We are happy the planning process and wedding day was stress-free and FUN for everyone - you two, family, and friends!! All our love! - Your AH Fam
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 06/15/2019

Could not have been more perfect

We could have not asked for a better experience than the one we had with the Alexander Homestead. From our first meeting to leaving our reception everything was wonderful. Tirzah and Bradley have a beautiful property with a phenomenal staff. The all-inclusive planning the Homestead offers made planning so much easier for us and the vendors they contract with are top notch. Christiana was helpful every step of the way and we could not be more thankful for her and her help - even on the day of the wedding she made sure a few specifics we wanted last minute were taken care of, like a drink I wanted during the reception being kept at the bar for me to have access to only. I don’t have enough words of praise for the Alexander Homestead and would recommend this haven in the middle of a bustling city to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Logan, we are so happy to read this! We in everything we can to help personalize YOUR DAY! Glad to see that this all came together as you envisioned in a stress-free way :) All our love!
  • Nia

Nia · Married on 05/25/2019

Turning Dreams into Reality

Alexander Homestead, where your dreams are turned into reality! Where do I begin? My husband, Jordan, and I had the best day of our lives at THE Alexander Homestead Wedding venue in Charlotte, NC on May 25, 2019. Just a quick background, my name is Nia and my husband and I live in NYC and, yes we got married in Charlotte! Below I will review various aspects of our wedding planning process and the amazing experience we had working with Alexander Homestead!

1. THE TEAM- Chris, our event coordinator was an absolute ALL-STAR! She helped us through every step of the wedding planning process and answered all of the (thousands) of questions we had. Chris ran a smooth show the actual day of our wedding. Everything ran so smoothly! Nicole, is awesome as well, Jordan and I toured AH about 3 times before our wedding. We loved the place that much and we planned the wedding from out of town so we wanted to see it every chance we got! Tirzah, one of the owners, made my family and I feel right at home the first day we went to tour the venue. There was such a peaceful, warm and welcoming energy that made my family and I feel “at home”.
    2. PLANNING- It was rather easy to plan a wedding from out of town because AH guided us through the entire process. AH is an ALL- INCLUSIVE venue where they provide you with all of the vendors you would need to plan a wedding. This includes: the DJ, florist, caterer, baker, officiant, videographer, photographer, etc. My husband and I used all of the vendors AH offers, minus the photographer, videographer, officiant and DJ. The all inclusive aspect played a HUGE part in us selecting our venue especially since we would be planning from out of town. Chris gave us a timeline to meet with the AH vendors. AH works directly with their vendors so there is no middle man in this process. Once, my husband and I met with the florist, baker and tasted the food. AH was notified immediately and things were handled with professionalism as all involved parties helped us plan our big day!
    3. THE BIG DAY- May 25th is a day we will never forget! Chris, was phenomenal the day of! Everything was organized and the wedding started on time! The grounds were beautiful, all of the staff were friendly and professional! Everyone was so kind to us. Jordan and I cannot say thank you enough! There was so much love overflowing that day. From the wedding party, to the bartenders, there was such a beautiful vibe and energy that flowed the entire night! Thanks again to the entire AH team, especially Chris, for all of your hard work! Your hard work did not go unnoticed! Alexander Homestead comes highly recommended! They turned our DREAM into REALITY!

Nia & Jordan

Alexander Homestead Weddings 13
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 14
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 15

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

We love seeing your beautiful photos and reading this remarkable review! Truly, thank you for taking the time to share your heartfelt thoughts and appreciation. We feel lucky to have gotten to know you two and your families. Sending you love!! - Your AH fam

Jen Atkins · Married on 05/09/2019

Stress Free Perfect Day!

Everyone who worked there was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process! On our wedding day we didn't have to stress about a single thing and everything went perfectly. I highly recommend going with Alexander Homestead!!! We had the wedding of our dreams and we have all of the employees at Alexander Homestead to thank for that.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Jen!! We're happy to read that your day was smooth and everything you hoped for. Hugs and love to you and Justin!

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Alexander Homestead made our dream wedding a reality!

I don’t even know where to start with this review. From the moment we stepped foot on the Alexander Homestead property, we knew we wanted to tie the knot there. First and foremost, the grounds here are stunning! I promise you, you will not find a more gorgeous venue than AH! The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, professional and patient- answering every one of the 90 million questions I had. The thought of planning a wedding was very overwhelming to me but AH ensured the experience to be as stress free as possible. They took care of everything!! They give you a list of vendors they use but you are only required to use their catering- which was incredible!! We ended up using their house DJ, florist, and baker- all of which did not disappoint. During our final meeting, we went over all the details and I was able to send my DOC (shoutout to Joy) all of my ideas for decor and set up and then on the day of our wedding, she pulled it off flawlessly!! We got married over a month ago and we are still receiving calls and messages from friends and family telling us how amazing everything was. If you want a stress-free, all-inclusive venue, which allows you plenty of room to incorporate your own taste and ideas, AH is the venue for you. Thank you Nicole, Chris, Tirzah, Joy and the entire AH staff for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Brooke Neuhart · Married on 04/06/2019

They make it so easy!

Easy! Best bang for your buck! Beautiful! Excellent staff! We loved getting married here and got rave reviews from our guests! Do yourself a favor and put AH at the top of your list!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jenny Savage · Married on 03/30/2019

Alexander Homestead

Excellent day with no problems. Chris excelled at managing the day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Erica S · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful wedding at Alexander Homestead

Our wedding at Alexander Homestead was perfect. The venue is beautiful and the gardens were stunning. Chris and the rest of the team made our big day flow effortlessly. Chris and the others are true professionals and knew every question to ask and every detail to prepare for. Even planning the wedding from out of state was stress-free working with their team and their excellent vendors. Alexander Homestead is a beautiful venue for a great value.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lauren Greene · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding venue ever!!!

THEY ARE THE BEST!!! I seriously had my dream wedding! They are very sweet and caring and are always willing to help with anything you need. The owner Tirzah was so sweet and would check on how I was doing leading up to the day and even helped me work through some ideas for the big day! My wedding coordinator Chris was amazing and just so great to work with! She was with me the whole time on the wedding day and got me anything I needed and kept the day moving smoothly. Chris and the Alexander Homestead staff really made my day stress free and easy going; I honestly didn’t have to worry about anything. I am so glad I chose Alexander Homestead as my wedding venue, it’s a day I will never forget! ♥️

Sent on 06/07/2019

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this very generous review, Lauren! We are so happy to hear. All the best to you two on a beautiful marriage. Love, your AH Fam

Janice · Married on 01/19/2019

Lovely and Joyful Wedding

My son and his wife were recently married at the Alexander Homestead. The entire process was excellent from the planning phase to the actual event. Christiana was our liaison with AH and facilitated the event. She was thorough in her work, knowledgeable, and patient. Our guests, mostly from out-of-town were extremely complimentary of the grounds, the staff, the food, etc. We are grateful that we chose AH for our family's event

Sent on 03/28/2019

Düşük hapı · Married on 12/29/2018

Düşük hapı sipariş hattı 0537 286 75 24

Düşük hapı sipariş hattı 0537 286 75 24 WHATSAPP

Sent on 12/30/2018

Gerald Euland · Married on 12/08/2018

Moore/Euland Wedding

Professionally executed, on time and scheduled as promised. The coordinator was well versed and prepared for any changes to the program. Well worth it!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Gerald, we can not thank you enough for your generous words! We pride ourselves on being flexible and focused on executing the couples day as they envision, so this is humbling to hear and makes us smile. All the best to you and your family this holiday season! Thank you - AH Staff

Allison · Married on 11/11/2018

Nothing short of perfection!

If I could give Alexander Homestead more than 5 stars, I would! Chris did an amazing job at answering all of my questions leading up to the big day which kept me calm (difficult task for me lol.) My wedding day went so smoothly and all my guests continuously complimented the venue! The atmosphere was perfect, the food was amazing and my guests as well and my husband and I danced the night away! Perfect wedding location!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 11/04/2018

AHS made our big day the best day ever!

I'm not even sure where to begin. Tirzah and the entire AHS team were absolutely amazing. They were so helpful and understanding through the entire process. Working with them was a breeze and they made our special day totally stress free. Tirzah, the owner, was also our day-of coordinator. She was so sweet and made everything go so smoothly. We used the venue's contracted vendors: Pink Petunia Designs, Nona's Sweets, and All the Right Groves. They were all so great, and the wonderful ladies at AHS made sure all the scheduling was handled for us.
    The in-house catering was delicious. We went with the BBQ buffet, and everyone went back for seconds. The bartenders were great, and the staff helped with cleanup afterwards.
    The entire venue proved a beautiful backdrop for the evening. I can't wait to get our pictures back!
    Overall a fantastic experience. 10/10 would get married here again.
    Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever!

Love,
    Hayley and Ben

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Hayley, you and Ben are too sweet! From ALL of us here, thank you so much for choosing Alexander Homestead and for being such a wonderful couple - we truly enjoyed working with you and your family. It makes us happy knowing your wedding day was just as special and magical as you envisioned. With love and thanks, AH Staff

Anna · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Day EVER... Best Venue EVER

Our experience at Alexander Homestead was the best ever! I can’t thank the whole crew enough for just being on point with everything. Everything was perfect! I need to give a special shoutout to our day-of-coordinator, Joy, because she rocked it! I honestly don’t have enough room in this box to explain how grateful we are to her! The food was delicious and my guests were getting seconds and thirds from the buffet! I also want to thank their recommended vendors: Carolina Portrait Designs (pics from them coming soon!!), All the Right Grooves, Nona's Bakery & Pink Petunias. They were so incredible! I think we should do it all again next weekend because it was soo much fun! Thanks for the Best Day EVER!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Anna, for this very generous review! We are beyond grateful you chose us and are happy that it was everything you wished for. We are extremely lucky to have Joy on our staff and be able to collaborate with partners who truly go above and beyond. It was great working with you and your families. All the best - AH Staff

Courtney Burnett · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Night of Our Lives

I got married here last Friday! Let me tell you, this is the most incredible venue in Charlotte, NC!!!
    The staff, especially, Tirzah will go above and beyond for you. We met Chris a bit later on but she was so incredible and helpful. I can't say enough good things about them both.. about all of the staff.
    Their vendors are also amazing. All of our guests were so impressed by the DJ, Jill (All the Right Grooves). I've actually never seen so many people dance at a wedding, although, I could be a bit bias on this.
    I could easily write an essay about Alexander Homestead but I'll leave it at this; AH will always have a place in my heart. It was the best night of our lives and I know any future bride/groom will have the same experience that we did!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/27/2018

Speechless

I'm not sure there are words to describe the AMAZING experience we had with Alexander Homestead. The meetings, vendors, Tirzah and Dakota are spectacular. Everything is done to perfection - every little detail is covered. You are catered to on the big day and waited on hand and foot without having to lift a finger. It was a stress free day run by a very special team of people. Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 16
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 17

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Maggie. We all truly enjoyed working with you and are so glad that we could bring your vision to life! These photos are just beautiful. Thanks from all of us at AH
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing experience at AH

I'm so happy we chose the Homestead to get married. The venue is strikingly beautiful and guests loved it. The food is AMAZING - we had the bbq chicken and pulled pork, guests raved about the mac and cheese! They have relationships with many vendors that make your day easy and provide discounts; we went with their florist who was amazing!
    Despite it being late October the Homestead was beautiful and very much alive with many flowers of every color, making for fabulous photos. Even when we toured the venue in late December the year before it was still colorful and pretty.
    Tirzah and Dakota took over planning for our big day after some staff shake-ups and did a really great job of making us feel taken care of. I am a very type-A bride and came to them with pages and pages of what I wanted for decor and they knocked it out of the park. I was very relaxed the entire wedding day because I trusted them 100% to make my vision come true. A month before our wedding the grounds sustained damage from a hurricane and a tree fell on part of the home, I was obviously freaking out but Tirzah immediately sent an email out and did a FB live to show the damage, assuring her brides that everything would be OK. By the time our wedding came around the grounds were immaculate and the only sign of any damage was a bit of scaffolding over part of the home. I really appreciated the way she understood how much of a big deal this was and kept us in the loop. It really shows how much they care about their couples and treat them like family and not just customers.
    Alexander Homestead made our wedding day dreams come true and I highly recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amanda Foster · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful venue - stress-free experience

Throughout the wedding planning process, everyone kept asking me if I was stressed - and the answer was always no! It's because I was in good hands with the awesome group at Alexander Homestead, as they made sure we had everything we needed and were on track scheduling our vendors, making payments, etc. From day 1 to the big day, the team made me feel at ease, the venue was beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to give such a beautiful review. We are happy that you all felt comfortable throughout the entire process and were more than pleased with your decision to spend your special day with us! Best wishes and thank you, AH Staff

Caroline · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience

Our experience at Alexander Homestead was incredible. Tirzah and Chris worked so hard to make our day one that we will never forget. Tirzah is a rock star. She is personable, organized, timely, and has a burst of energy that radiates from her. The food was delicious. We could not have asked for more. The vendors Alexander Homestead works with, Nona's Bakery and Pink Petunias, were also incredible . I am so sad it's over and wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

We are so happy that you had such an amazing experience. You were absolutely beautiful on your wedding day and we are blessed to have experienced it with you. All the best to you and your husband. Thank you, AH Staff

Dawn Thompson · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect from start to finish. Just a perfect day💕

Tirzah is the best !!!! Our experience working with her and the staff at Alexander Homestead was 10+.
    From our first meeting thru the year, everything planning detail was effortless, professional, and everyone was personable and helpful.
    It made this Mother of the Bride stress free so I could genuinely enjoy every lasting memory of the special day.

Thank you for such a positive and absolutely beautiful day filled with priceless memories.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 18
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 19

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family, Dawn! These are beautiful photos and we're so grateful you all chose Alexander Homestead. - Tirzah & AH Staff

Trish · Married on 10/08/2018

My wedding was a dream come true thanks to Alexander Homestead. Joy (the wedding coordinator) was AMAZING along with the staff, food, flowers, DJ (All the Right Grooves), and venue. My guests are still raving about it. You won't find anything better than this and the fact that it's all-inclusive makes it even better. I would give it 10 stars if I could. I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding here. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Trish, we are so excited to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful experience with Alexander Homestead. Thank you for choosing us for your very special day!

Robin · Married on 10/07/2018

Wow wow wow! We cannot say enough good things about Tirzah and her whole team at Alexander Homestead. They made our dream wedding come true on Sunday! My husband (!!) and I are both super busy and involved in our community so it was important to us that we chose a venue that would be inclusive and hands on so that we could relax and enjoy the day. Tirzah constantly went above and beyond throughout the day to make sure that everything was perfect and we are so grateful. If you are looking for a venue that is low-stress but allows you to personalize your day -- this is the place to be. You do have to use some of their in-house vendors (catering) but they are incredibly accommodating and we felt like we were still able to make the day our own. Our day was amazing thanks in large part to the Alexander Homestead team.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Alexander Homestead Weddings 20

Alexander Homestead Weddings's reply:

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such kind words.
    -Alexander Homestead Staff