4577 Hilton Lake Road, Kannapolis, NC 28083 Map · Phone number

About The Lakes A Wedding and Party Place

The Lakes is an all inclusive venue located in Kannapolis, NC.

What does all inclusive mean? Well let us tell you… Have you heard terrible stories of brides and all the stress that occurs when planning a wedding? They have to meet with the planner, then book the caterer, then find a venue, then order decorations, then get flowers. Sounds hectic doesn't it? We remove all of this stress from your event. When we say all inclusive we are here to provide all the essentials for the day. We have multiple areas to have your ceremony on our beautifully landscaped grounds. We have an area for the reception as well as a deck for outdoor festivities. We have a dance floor, and seating inside for 150. We do the catering, let you choose your menu and even have servers to work your event. We do the decorating before you arrive for your event, that way there is little stress. We have tons of decorating supplies for the tables, at most you would need to purchase seperately is candles. We make homemade cakes that we can design to your likings. We also can do silk flower bouquets or can get in touch with a florist that we use. We even provide the DJ! All you need to do is fill out a form to tell the DJ what you like.

We like to take the stress off you and take care of all the details. We do not offer packages because we think your wedding or party should be all that you imagined. We customize your day using our own quote sheet. We make it easy to see what each item costs that way you can add or subtract items to make it perfect for your budget!

Check out our new website thelakesaweddingplace.com as well as our FaceBook Page

Happy Planning

jklj

27 Reviews for The Lakes A Wedding and Party Place

• Marie

Marie Monique Ndjeuga · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Wonderful place to have a wedding or any event

My husband and I had our wedding last Saturday on 2/22/2020.
    Our wedding planner Mrs. Deanna made my day. When we first met her for the first consultation, she made us feel at home and until the last second of our wedding day, she was there to support us. The venue , the food, the decorations, the flowers, the cake, the DJ, her staff and the personal attention was wonderful. She re-assured us that everything was going to be fine and we trusted her and all my family, guests were very impressed with her professionalism. So if you are going to have any event call her and you will not be disappointed. Her personality, her caring spirit and her love for making people happy will never be be forgotten by us.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Debi · Married on 09/19/2019

We had our consultation with Deanna and loved that everything is included. Also how she takes care of it all. She was very nice and kept my fiancé attention. We have changed our wedding date but are still having it there. Very nice venue. And we're excited to have our wedding there. I give 5/5 for the value and consultation!

Sent on 03/26/2017
  • Judy

Judy · Married on 12/18/2018

Spectacular Surprise Birthday Party

I have been a guest at several weddings at The Lakes and have always enjoyed the events! The gardens, gazebo, and lakes are just beautiful and allow for great photo opportunities. My husband told me he was taking the kids and I out for my birthday but, pulled into The Lakes to meet one of his clients for something. He then told me to run inside someone wants to meet the kids. Surprise, it was a birthday party for me. The food was amazing, I became a little emotional when I saw a three-tier cake, I felt so special. Deanna kept up with me the entire night, always had a big bubbly smile and made sure the evening was perfect for everyone. Every single staff member was smiling and attentive. It was an evening I'll remember forever. Can't wait for the next event at The Lakes.

Sent on 02/02/2019

The Lakes A Wedding and Party Place FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• Ken Thomas Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

The Lakes is a beautiful venue all year round indoors and outside. They are always just great people to work with and a wonderful venue that has plenty of photography opportunities on their beautifully landscaped grounds. My brides that have had their weddings there always falls in love with Deanna the owner. Deanna always blows them away with all of her creative creations and goes beyond the brides wedding expectations. I highly recommend The Lakes for your wedding or any event.

• Barefoot Photography & Video Creations Wedding Videographers

A beautiful, private location for a wedding. Beautiful landscape!

• JT Photography Wedding Photographers

A gorgeous venue for a wedding! I have shot here several times, and the owners are super nice, organized, and wonderful to work with.

• 4577 Hilton Lake Road Kannapolis, NC, 28083 See on map
    7049337487 (Fax Number)
    Location of (The Lakes A Wedding and Party Place)