Our All-Inclusive, Multi-Day Packages include onsite lodging for 6 (additional lodging onsite for 8 more guests in 4 tiny houses), and everything you need to decorate and seat/serve your guests.
IN-SEASON FULL WEDDING PRICES (mid-April thru mid-November, up to 115 guests): includes use of the entire venue and all amenities, plus lodging for 6 for
- 3-day weekend: $9,000 | Friday thru Sunday
- 3 days during the week: $8000 | Monday thru Wednesday or Tuesday thru Thursday
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS – see Packages & Pricing for details
- 4-day options, microweddings, and elopements also available.
- Off-season prices are discounted by $1000
We would love to have the opportunity to tell you more about our venue and/or schedule a venue tour for you. Please feel free to call me ANY time: 828-421-0141.
Here are some things that couples LOVE about our Nantahala Weddings, and I think you will, too:
- OUR PROMISE: No other weddings or any other events will take place on our property for the duration of your stay!
- PETS ARE WELCOME GUESTS! We allow pets inside most buildings and everywhere on the venue grounds. Pets are often part of the ceremony and are most certainly welcome during your reception!
- With NO MANADATORY END TIME and NO NOISE RESTRICTIONS for your reception or any other event you might host at the venue over the weekend, the focus is on relaxing and having fun! Nantahala Weddings is all about the experience—before, during, and after your wedding.
A little more about us…
- Destination vibes – no passports required. Surrounded by the pristine natural beauty of the Smoky Mountains, our venue is intimate, magical, and elegant with lake and mountain views that will make your guests swoon. Have a look at Beautiful Backdrops, and just think about the gorgeous wedding photos you’ll have.
- Time to hang out with family and friends. A wedding on Nantahala Lake is ideal for couples who want to unplug from the hustle of urban life to embrace the peace and quiet of the mountains. Our multi-day packages are designed to help you chill out during your wedding weekend.
- A luxurious summer camp feel. With Lodging onsite for 14 people and many more vacation homes within walking distance, Nantahala Weddings is like a luxurious summer camp, with outdoor activities at your doorstep: boating, swimming, hiking, white-water rafting, and simply watching the sunset over the lake with a glass of wine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
74 ReviewsWrite a review
167 User photos
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?