Sweetest Beginnings

1128 Union Street S, Midland, NC 28025 Map · Phone number

About Sweetest Beginnings

Sweetest Beginnings began in 2008 while anticipating the arrival of twins. A project turned into a website and it just continues to grow.

The owner, Susan McRae, is the one behind the beginning of this dream. Loving her job and meeting new clients is the highlight of her day, along with her daughter and son, as well as her hard-working husband.

The storefront began in 2015 and has turned into the coziest meeting area and unique gift shop. Meet with one of three designers when you schedule your consult. We love to create custom and help make your paper unique for you.

Don't hesitate to send questions or ideas.

Follow Sweetest Beginnings on

Sweetest Beginnings 4
Sweetest Beginnings 5

Carrie Desrocher · Married on 11/24/2018

AMAZING to work with!

Susan was absolutely AMAZING to work with! I was so overwhelmed trying to "save money" and do our own wedding invitations. After meeting with her and seeing all of our options and designing EXACTLY what I wanted in about 30 minutes, I knew we had to go with her! The entire process was so easy for us, from design to pick up, she just took care of everything! AND any time I had to go there, I was able to shop around her boutique and find so many local treasures! I highly recommend hiring Susan for any of your stationary needs.

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

This made my morning! I am so glad that I could help make the process a little less stressful! The shop does come in handy at times :) Thank you for such sweet words!

Kimberly Hurlocker · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work!

I loved working with Susan, she helped me see all of my visions and made me the most beautiful wedding suite I could have ever dreamed of. Always on time and available to answer any questions I had. We used Sweetest Beginnings for our save the dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal invitations, koozies, and napkins for our reception. I will continue to support her and her business throughout all of life events.

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Well, you and your sweet family will always get a hug from me! I adored working with you and all of your pieces. It all turned out amazing! Thanks for entrusting us with so many important pieces! :)

Candice · Married on 06/16/2018

Fantastic!!!!

I love Susan! She made our save-the-dates and wedding invitations beautiful, and I felt her prices were reasonable, given the quality of the invitations. If I need any paper goods in the future, I will definitely go to her!

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Ah, Carrie, thank you!!! I just loved each piece we created! I look forward to helping you with future projects :) Send pics!

Sweetest Beginnings FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Ritchie Hill
    Ritchie Hill Mansion Weddings

Susan at Sweetest Beginnings is incredibly creative. From wedding invitations to thank you cards and stationary, her work is fantastic! She also has a shop full of fun gifts and goodies that are hard to pass up. Susan is amazing at what she does and cares about her clients and her products. Highly recommend!

• Icing on the Edge
    Icing on the Edge Wedding Cakes

Susan is a pro at designing the perfect invitation packages for your wedding. From "save the date" to invitations and to thank you cards she will make it to fit your vision. Every detail will be covered and executed on time.

• Joy+Amber Photography
    Joy+Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We send all of our brides to Susan! She is amazing with paper and wonderful with her clients!

• 1128 Union Street S Midland, North Carolina, NC 28025 See on map
    9802553125 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-3 Appointments preferred. Simply call or email.