1128 Union Street S, Concord, NC 28025 Map · Phone number

About Sweetest Beginnings

Sweetest Beginnings began in 2008 while anticipating the arrival of twins. A project turned into a website and it just continues to grow.

The owner, Susan McRae, is the one behind the beginning of this dream. Loving her job and meeting new clients is the highlight of her day, along with her daughter and son, as well as her hard-working husband.

The storefront began in 2015 and has turned into the coziest meeting area and unique gift shop. Meet with one of three designers when you schedule your consult. We love to create custom and help make your paper unique for you.

Don't hesitate to send questions or ideas.

Follow Sweetest Beginnings on

Sweetest Beginnings 6
Sweetest Beginnings 7

Amanda Sherrill · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely amazing

As a bride many things can be overwhelming, even the invitations. Many brides thing the online route or even the DIY is the cheapest option, but for me, that was NOT the case!! From the moment I walked in the door at Sweetest Beginnings I knew that it was the right choice! Immediately my mind was at ease and it felt like I had known Susan for years! She answered all of my questions perfectly and even the ones I didn't even know to ask! Every email (and I sent plenty) was answered in more than a timely manner. I knew exactly what I wanted and she was able to pull it all together! My now husband is from out of state and we had family and friends spread all over. With our invitations, we needed all the parts, from the RSVPs and the information card with all the details. Susan was able to make suggestions and help us create exactly what I had envisioned. When it was all said and done, when it was time to pick them up, they were packaged so beautifully that I didn't even want to unwrap them.
    All the guests were quick to comment on how beautiful the invitations were as they received them! Without hesitation I will use Sweetest Beginnings again for life events!....and will shop in the store even sooner!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Sweetest Beginnings 8
    Sweetest Beginnings 9

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

This made the end of my day fabulous! :) So thankful for sweet brides that make my job a dream job!

Stevie · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend

Sweetest Beginnings is AMAZING.
    The owner is so creative and helpful! Everything is personalized from start to finish and done quickly. I would recommend this place a thousand times.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Everything we created turned out absolutely amazing!! :)

I'm so excited to see you have such a beautiful day!

Carrie Desrocher · Married on 11/24/2018

AMAZING to work with!

Susan was absolutely AMAZING to work with! I was so overwhelmed trying to "save money" and do our own wedding invitations. After meeting with her and seeing all of our options and designing EXACTLY what I wanted in about 30 minutes, I knew we had to go with her! The entire process was so easy for us, from design to pick up, she just took care of everything! AND any time I had to go there, I was able to shop around her boutique and find so many local treasures! I highly recommend hiring Susan for any of your stationary needs.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

This made my morning! I am so glad that I could help make the process a little less stressful! The shop does come in handy at times :) Thank you for such sweet words!

Sweetest Beginnings FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

• Ritchie Hill
    Ritchie Hill Mansion Weddings

Susan at Sweetest Beginnings is incredibly creative. From wedding invitations to thank you cards and stationary, her work is fantastic! She also has a shop full of fun gifts and goodies that are hard to pass up. Susan is amazing at what she does and cares about her clients and her products. Highly recommend!

• Icing on the Edge
    Icing on the Edge Wedding Cakes

Susan is a pro at designing the perfect invitation packages for your wedding. From "save the date" to invitations and to thank you cards she will make it to fit your vision. Every detail will be covered and executed on time.

• Joy+Amber Photography
    Joy+Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We send all of our brides to Susan! She is amazing with paper and wonderful with her clients!

• 1128 Union Street S Concord, North Carolina, 28025 See on map
    9802553125 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-3 Appointments preferred. Simply call or email.