Sweetest Beginnings Reviews

Sweetest Beginnings 6
Sweetest Beginnings 7

Carrie Desrocher · Married on 11/24/2018

AMAZING to work with!

Susan was absolutely AMAZING to work with! I was so overwhelmed trying to "save money" and do our own wedding invitations. After meeting with her and seeing all of our options and designing EXACTLY what I wanted in about 30 minutes, I knew we had to go with her! The entire process was so easy for us, from design to pick up, she just took care of everything! AND any time I had to go there, I was able to shop around her boutique and find so many local treasures! I highly recommend hiring Susan for any of your stationary needs.

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

This made my morning! I am so glad that I could help make the process a little less stressful! The shop does come in handy at times :) Thank you for such sweet words!
  • K Brannon

K Brannon · Married on 11/24/2018

Our Wedding Invites Etc

The first time I walked into Sweetest Begginnings, I knew this is was who would be doing our invitations. Susan had an instant solution for us. I texted her several times, spur of the moment to request something and she fulfilled those requests without hesitation. And walking into the store, is a treat as well. I wouldn’t change one thing...SB is awesome!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Sweetest Beginnings 8

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

This makes me so happy!! Everything turned out so wonderful and I'm so glad I got to help make your wedding special! Koozies were my fav of the year!

Kimberly Hurlocker · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work!

I loved working with Susan, she helped me see all of my visions and made me the most beautiful wedding suite I could have ever dreamed of. Always on time and available to answer any questions I had. We used Sweetest Beginnings for our save the dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal invitations, koozies, and napkins for our reception. I will continue to support her and her business throughout all of life events.

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Well, you and your sweet family will always get a hug from me! I adored working with you and all of your pieces. It all turned out amazing! Thanks for entrusting us with so many important pieces! :)

Courtney W · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Susan was the absolute BEST to deal with for our wedding paper goods! I got married during hurricane Florence and had a lot of cancellations the week before my wedding. Without hesitation, and in very short notice, Susan redid my seating chart and seating cards to accommodate! It meant so much to me considering all the stress I was under!! I will be using them again for future life events!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Sweetest Beginnings 9

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Oh, Courtney!! The weather wasn't the best, but your stationery {and I am sure many other pieces} were beautiful!! Can't wait to see you again :)

Susan

Candice · Married on 06/16/2018

Fantastic!!!!

I love Susan! She made our save-the-dates and wedding invitations beautiful, and I felt her prices were reasonable, given the quality of the invitations. If I need any paper goods in the future, I will definitely go to her!

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Ah, Carrie, thank you!!! I just loved each piece we created! I look forward to helping you with future projects :) Send pics!

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

Susan was so great! I loved my invites so much! She new exactly what I wanted & matched my color expectations perfectly! I could not have been more pleased with Susan & the product we received to send out to our wedding guests! Not to mention her little shop is the absolute cutest! I would recommend to any future bride or any event need!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Sweetest Beginnings 10

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Ah, Natalie...thank you!! We loved helping you and your invites were beautiful! We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon!

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

After looking around at several places for wedding invitations, my mom and I finally stumbled across Sweetest Beginnings--and thank goodness we did. I wanted something unique and Susan was able to help create the perfect wedding invitations that I had envisioned. They were absolutely beautiful! As we talked about the reception, Susan offered great suggestions. We had her do koozies, cocktail napkins, and favors (lottery ticket holders). She also did vinyl on several signs including our exit sign, menu, and welcome sign. We even went to her for our table seating chart. She was a one-stop shop! She knew the exact shade of colors I wanted and created a logo that went on everything. It all tied together beautifully. Her attention to detail did not go unnoticed. Call Susan at Sweetest Beginnings!

Sweetest Beginnings 11
    Sweetest Beginnings 12
    Sweetest Beginnings 13

Corinthia · Married on 12/09/2017

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Susan from our Save the Dates all the way to our Programs and wedding sign. She is a pleasure to work with and is very creative. We received so many compliments in regards to our stationary. Thank you Susan for making everything smooth and seamless!

Alicia · Married on 10/21/2017

Susan with Sweetest Beginnings was incredible to work with!! It was such a great experience to be able to sit down with her and hand pick all the details for our save the dates and wedding invitations. You don’t always know what you’re going to get when using websites like zazzle or Shutterfly, so I really wanted to be able to see everything in person. Susan has so many great examples and was extremely helpful when I couldn’t make up my mind!! She was also very patient and flexible when I requested several changes. I would highly recommend using Sweetest Beginnings for your save the dates and wedding invitations!! :)

charlene · Married on 09/23/2017

I found Sweetest Beginnings on the internet searching for someone to complete wedding invitations for my wedding. Susan was awesome with patience and help me with decision making. I even ordered some pillows to be displayed at my wedding as well and she did an awesome job. If you are looking for anything to help with your special event stop by Sweetest Beginning .

Sent on 12/12/2017

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Thanks, Charlene. I loved helping you create all the things you needed for your big day!! :)

David · Married on 06/09/2017

Excellent client service, attention to detail, and delivery of final products. All of the items created by SB were excellent and received rave reviews by the recipients.

Excellent experience and would never use anyone else for invitations.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Thanks, David! It was all amazing!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/27/2017

Printing and design made easy and beautiful. Susan was our savior when it came to invitations, programs, bottle labels, cake flavor tents and much more. There wasn't anything that Sweetest Beginnings couldn't and wouldn't design and personalize. The invitations were a big hit and they when personalized with ribbons supplied by myself. Susan was just sooooo wonderful to work with and the quality of the printing was phenomenal. I will use Sweetest Beginnings in the future for all my special printing needs. Thanks Susan.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2017

Susan is amazing! She was great to work with and I enjoyed every step of the invitation process. I had a crazy idea to paint the invitations with water color and she totally helped make that possible!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Sweetest Beginnings 14

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Oh yay!! I love the bride tank on you! It was so fun helping with your vision :)

Erin · Married on 12/31/2016

Susan was amazing and a pleasure to work with! She did our save the dates and invitations for our wedding and I was just in love with everything! Definitely looking forward to working with her again in the future!

Kelli · Married on 11/06/2016

I'd give Susan 10 stairs if I could! She was an absolute delight to work with and the invitations she designed for us where absolutely stunning! I told her what I was looking for and she sent me several options that may suite what I was aiming for. Not only were the invitations stunning, but they were high quality! I received so many compliments on them from friends and family! I would refer Sweetest Beginnings to anyone and everyone looking to order beautiful and quality invitations!! Thank you so much again Susan for being so kind, attentive and hardworking!

Sent on 12/13/2016

THANK you, Kelli!!!!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Susan from our Save the Dates to our Invitations. I went in with ideas of what I wanted and she completely customized them and made them even better than I could have ever imagined. We were so lucky to found her and can't wait for our family to grow to go back to Susan again!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

This makes me happy!!!! I can't wait also! :)

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

Susan is amazing, She made my vision for my invitations come true. I got so many complements on them. She was always quick to response to my emails and with all the proofs. She not only helped with invitations, she help with my table numbers and ceremony programs.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

What a great fun challenge to find the "perfect" thing to make your invites complete. It was an honor!

Katie · Married on 09/04/2016

Selecting stationary was easily one of the most difficult decisions I made during the wedding planning process. I met with at least 6 different vendors when it was all said and done. When I met Susan, I knew she was my girl! Susan is so easy to work with, friendly, accommodating, extremely efficient, and she saw my vision from the beginning. From save the dates, to the entire invitation suite, menus, table numbers, programs, the list goes on. They were all PERFECT and my guests said it was the most beautiful stationary they had ever seen! Couldn't have been more pleased. :)

Christen · Married on 08/13/2016

Susan was absolutely wonderful. Her designs are beautiful and she is willing to work with you regardless of budget. The pricing for what we got was the best we found! Best bang for your buck! We had a sit down meeting with Susan before ordering; she was extremely patient and offered great recommendations. Furthermore, I am out of town and she was very flexible regarding pickup/delivery of our invitations. You can't go wrong with Sweetest Beginnings!!

Katie · Married on 06/18/2016

I had a very specific vision for all of the printed materials for my wedding, and Sweetest Beginnings made everything I could have hoped for come to life! So many people told me that our invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Susan's attention to detail is impeccable, and she was so much fun to work with throughout this entire process. I'm so thankful to have found her!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Hally · Married on 05/28/2016

Susan was great to work with! She completely made my visions come to life!

Amber · Married on 04/23/2016

Loved Sweetest Beginnings!! Provided awesome invitations for my wedding!!! Very easy to contact and kept in touch when needed. Fast turn around.

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

We ran into issues with the paper company and envelopes being printed wrong. It put a delay of sending invitations out but Susan went above and beyond to help us get everything out ASAP and making sure it was done correctly and she responded to everything in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend her!!

I loved the invitations, they were absolutely beautiful! And Susan was such a pleasure to work with. She listened to everything that I wanted and gave me more than I could have imagined!

Katy · Married on 10/10/2015

Susan was just incredible. From the start I had a specific vision in mind that I couldn't quite figure out completely by myself. I was having trouble finding a vendor that would create exactly what I was looking for. I met with Susan and from the start, she took the idea and ran with it. She created something completely from scratch and I couldn't have imagined better. I went in just for invitations but ended up using Sweetest Beginnings for all of my paper products for the wedding. She took time to make everything perfect for us, just the way we wanted and I truly appreciated it. We got rave comments from our guests on what a beautiful wedding it was and how our invitations and other paper items just really made the details. When it came time to do our Christmas cards this year I don't even think I looked online, I went straight to Susan to help make those too! Everything is always fantastic and at a reasonable price as well! I would recommend her ten times over!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sweetest Beginnings's reply:

Thanks so much for this!!! Glad you have kept in touch!