The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup)

The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup)

About The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup)

Professional Makeup Artist serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas

About the Owner

My name is Meliha Custovic, owner and lead makeup artist for The Beauty Fairy. I have over seven years of experience in the industry and am passionate about what I do.  This passion comes through in the way we treat our clients, with professionalism and desire to provide top quality service.

Visit us at www.thebeautyfairy.net

About Us

The Beauty Fairy makeup artistry embodies the passion for art, beauty and fashion  to offer you a truly glamorous and personalized experience.

Serving the greater Charlotte area and the Carolinas, we offer our clients on location service for all occasions, specializing in bridal looks, ethnic looks, photo shoots, makeovers and more. We utilize the best tools and makeup in the market to suit your needs.  Whether you desire the ultimate in glamour factor or a sophisticated natural application for a flawless complexion, we guarantee to make you look and feel truly beautiful.

Contact us today for a free consultation!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup) on

50 Reviews for The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup)

User Photos
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Meliha was absolutely AMAZING. She did my makeup for my engagement party. Honestly, she impressed me so much. I was looking for a simple look yet elegnant, and that is exactly how she made me look. When she showed me the end result, I was lost for words. She is truly a fantastic artist.
Looking forwards to have her glam me up on my big day.

Profile Picture Noor, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup

Meliha literally ROCKED me and my bridal party's makeup! I was beyond happy and felt like a princess on my wedding day. My sister had Meliha do her makeup for her wedding two years ago and I knew there was no one else I wanted to book for my very own wedding.

I wanted a look that was statement but not too over the top, and what she came up with was absolutely perfect for my middle eastern wedding. She is not your average makeup artist, she puts time and effort into your vision... I told her I wanted a glam look, and she executed flawlessly. My whole family and all my friends were over the moon with their looks. She even made my 75 year old grandma look STUNNING.

Thank you so much Meliha.... if you want to look your absolute BEST for your big day or any other fabulous event, you won't regret booking Meliha and The Beauty Fairy team!!!!!

Photo of The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup) in Indian Trail, NC
Profile Picture Aya, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1414935302463 85696528881580724921056373068n

10% off Hair and Makeup for Bridal parties of 5 or more

$600.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Save 10% when you have 5 or more girls in your bridal party for professional hair and makeup services. The coupon does not include hair and makeup for the bride.
#WWecb1768036dd8d31
220x220 sq 1414935156296 1017612652889074739067675364481n

15% off Hair and Makeup for Bridal parties of 10 or more

$1,200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Save 15% on professional onsite Hair and Makeup services for Bridal parties of 10 or more. Discount does not include hair and makeup services for the bride.
#WW996eb83deebc3520

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The Beauty Fairy does an excellent job and makes our Brides and Bridesmaids beautiful on their big day! We trust that she will do an excellent job which equals a happy bride.

No wedding is complete without having TrueBeautyZone on our team to make our Brides and Clients absolutely stunning! Working with Meliha is truly always a pleasure, and she never fails to go above and beyond to make her brides 110% happy, and of course, flawless & beautiful! A very talented and skilled team of Makeup and Hair artists, Carolina Wedding Belle would absolutely recommend TrueBeautyZone!

TrueBeautyZone is highly recommended by TPPhoto! We have worked side by side with the staff. Makeup is tastefully done and done to satisfy each person, photographs wonderfully too! I would use their services personally for any of my clients.

Meliha has worked her magic once again! Not only did she make my day by making me beautiful, but did so in a professional and speedy manner! Thank you for your help and can't wait to work with you again!

Events

115 Unionville Indian Trail Rd. W, B3, Indian Trail, NC 28079   See On Map
704-267-4660 (phone)
By appointment only.
The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup) is a wedding makeup artist from Charlotte, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The Beauty Fairy - Makeup Artistry (On location hair and makeup) is a professional wedding makeup artist that has been part of the Charlotte, NC wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in bridal makeup, bridal parties, makeovers, photo shoots, proms, engagement parties and more.