The Beauty Fairy Reviews

The Beauty Fairy 3
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Professional Work

Meliha and her associates are incredibly talented and professional. Compared to other makeup artists I was looking into, her prices are very fair and her team made every single woman in my wedding party look stunning! She was easy to communicate with and when our wedding was postponed due to a hurricane, she was flexible in rescheduling with me as well. I had several compliments from my bridesmaids on how her team was efficient and they even finished earlier than anticipated! Our venue was outdoors as well but our makeup lasted all night despite the heat! Would recommend Meliha every time :)

Sent on 07/06/2019

Noor · Married on 03/31/2018

Meliha was absolutely AMAZING. She did my makeup for my engagement party. Honestly, she impressed me so much. I was looking for a simple look yet elegnant, and that is exactly how she made me look. When she showed me the end result, I was lost for words. She is truly a fantastic artist.
    Looking forwards to have her glam me up on my big day.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Aya · Married on 12/02/2017

Meliha literally ROCKED me and my bridal party's makeup! I was beyond happy and felt like a princess on my wedding day. My sister had Meliha do her makeup for her wedding two years ago and I knew there was no one else I wanted to book for my very own wedding.

I wanted a look that was statement but not too over the top, and what she came up with was absolutely perfect for my middle eastern wedding. She is not your average makeup artist, she puts time and effort into your vision... I told her I wanted a glam look, and she executed flawlessly. My whole family and all my friends were over the moon with their looks. She even made my 75 year old grandma look STUNNING.

Thank you so much Meliha.... if you want to look your absolute BEST for your big day or any other fabulous event, you won't regret booking Meliha and The Beauty Fairy team!!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    The Beauty Fairy 4
    The Beauty Fairy 5
    The Beauty Fairy 6

Rida · Married on 07/14/2017

I loved working with Meliha. She made me feel absolutely beautiful and did an amazing job on me and my bridal party! Getting heavy wedding makeup can be a bit daunting but Meliha made sure I felt comfortable and made me look like a princess! Highly recommend the The Beauty Fairy!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Meliha and her team were AMAZING to work with. Not only did she do a wonderful job on our hair and makeup, but she was incredibly easy and fun to talk to which made the entire experience even better. I was SO nervous about fake eyelashes after seeing some bad pictures of girls on Pinterest (not from Meliha), but boy did she change my mind about them. They looked natural, beautiful and she made me feel so much better about wearing them since it was a new thing to me. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup she provided the perfect amount of advice and expertise. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. I highly recommend that you hire Meliha and her team if you want the best bang for your buck. She'll give you exactly what you want, exactly how you want it.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2017

I had my wedding hair makeup done by the Beauty Fairy and I felt so gorgeous. My mom had both done as well. We don't usually wear much makeup or style our hair, so help was definitely needed for the wedding day. Meliha and her assistant did a fantastic job, they work very hard to make sure every hair and spot of makeup was perfect. I felt like a model that day, I would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Simply put...Meliha is the best. I can honestly say I have never looked or felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day thanks to her skills. I threw some last-minute changes her way and she dealt with them with ease and professionalism. The makeup and hair she did looked amazing both in real life and in the photos. Plus, she is so sweet and easy to work with. Her assistant, Winter, also did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and the mothers. I am so grateful to Meliha and her team. I can't recommend The Beauty Fairy enough.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

I have never worked with someone who was so talented, so kind, and so beautiful inside and out! Meliha and her amazing team are worth way more than she charges. Meliha truly is a Fairy! I wish I could get married all over again just to work with her :)

Sent on 07/19/2016

Suzanna · Married on 07/25/2015

I highly recommend Meliah and her team. She did anot impeccable job on my hair and make up. My bridesmaids ,flower girls and parents all got what they wanted and she is very efficient with time management. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Meliha is an amazing makeup artist. When I went for my trial, I was very impressed at her ability to replicate what I envisioned, while adding a flare that made me love it even more! She was prompt, on time, great at listening to my requests, and professional yet relaxing and fun! When she was finished on the wedding day, I couldn't have imagined a better look! She is truly a talented makeup and hair artist, and I couldn't have been more thrilled! Thanks, Meliha!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Nora · Married on 03/28/2015

Melih is very sweet, kind, and accomodiating. She is able to take what you are looking for and transform you into queen. She has the ability to see what works for you and let you know (in a respectful manner) what doesn't. She is very talented eapecially when it comes to the ethnic exotic looks but can also successfully deliver a natural elegant look as well. I recommend her to anyone who comes my way,

Sent on 08/05/2015

Meliha was amazing. She worked with me on everything, including squeezing in a last minute hair and makeup trial for my engagement shoot. We did hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, moms, and grandmother, so it was a lot of work. We were a very mixed group, and she and her assistant did a fantastic job working with women with different backgrounds and different hair and such. Even our styles were very different. We had traditional, rock glam, another bridesmaid played up her nordic roots with viking braids... All in all, I couldn't be happier; having the hair and makeup artists come to you is one of the best decisions you can ever make for your wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Meliha did a fabulous job on my mother's makeup as well as myself! She was great!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Terri · Married on 09/20/2014

Meliha Custovic & her assistant were 10 star quality. The professionalism - price - perfection! What my daughter envisioned for her hair/make up on her wedding day is EXACTLY what she got. Save yourself a lot of stress & use True Beauty Zone for your most special day. You will never regret it!

Sent on 09/25/2014

I received hair and make up services from truebeautyzone for my wedding. We received hair and make up for the bridesmaids, mother of groom and bride, as well as for the bride. Meliha and her assistant were timely and stayed on schedule throughout the day. The services provided were phenomenal and professional and everyone was very pleased! Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/10/2014

Meliha is so very talented and truly understands makeup. She listens to exactly what you want and ideas you may have. She is professional and so very kind. Everyone raved about their makeup and we loved having her as our makeup artist :-) Thank you Meliha!!! I will be using each and every time I need pictures taken :-)

Sent on 05/25/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

Meliha was great!! She was always professional and well informed. She was easy to work with and understood exactly what I wanted. She was on time and prepared. I love that she comes on site. As early as our ceremony was I would not have been able to use a salon and her prices are similar, however she is probably more experienced because she specializes rather than offering the wide service menus salons do.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Rital · event on 10/13/2013

Meliha did an amazing job. My location was farther than she normally travels however she came to me regardless. Her makeup skills are unbelievable and she gave me a natural look that looked great in pictures. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I recommend her to anyone coming to the charlotte area. Thank you so much Meliha

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kira · Married on 10/06/2013

Meliha and her girls at True Beauty Zone were absolutely amazing! All of my bridesmaid's hair looked fabulous and my hair and make-up was unbelievably gorgeous! They are so professional, extremely punctual, and really listen to what you want! I would definitely recommend True Beauty Zone for any special occasion!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Cherie · Married on 09/01/2013

Meliha always answered
    My texts and was super flexible. My makeup and hair were phenomenal. She knew how to works with my Asian skin tone and I couldn't have asked for more. It was stunning. She was on time. The price was reasonable and everything went perfect

Sent on 10/12/2013

Aiman & Kadejah · Married on 08/18/2013

Meliha is an amazing make up artists. Great to work with, really listens to what you want and makes you look absolutely beautiful! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Kelsey · Married on 08/03/2013

True Beauty Zone was the best decision I could have made for my wedding, Meliha is an incredibly talented artist and is also great at listening to her brides to create the perfect look for them. She will make sure you look exactly the way you want to.

Sent on 10/07/2013

LuAnn · Married on 06/08/2013

Meliha was fabulous! She is very professional, knowledgeable, and very nice to work with. She did the make-up for the bride (my future daughter-in-law), my mother, my son's girlfriend, as well as for me before our son's wedding. It was so easy planning from 3 states away, and she made sure that she had a practice session with the bride 2 mos in advance. Meliha runs a tight ship, so to speak with great professionalism and pride. She worked out a time that worked for us, and then was off to take care of another wedding. We all loved her work on each of us. She listened to our wishes and concerns, tailoring her work for each individual. Meliha also arranged a stylist to come and do my mother's hair and mine - she, too, was very professional and did a great job. They were easy going, with no stress, and helped keep the event light. I highly recommend Meliha for make-up for any event!

Sent on 06/18/2013

kristen · Married on 06/08/2013

Everything was wonderful and my makeup stayed all day!

Sent on 06/20/2013