10-500
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Deerpond plantation

Elissa Mullis invites you to have your Christian Wedding and reception here at Deerpond Plantation, A Place for Weddings in Charlotte NC. Beautifully set on our sweet 16 acres of Charlotte woodlands with tropical trees and plants. The 1200 sq.ft. gazebo at waters edge and adjoining a large garden terrace offers the perfect gathering place for garden celebrations. Overlooking this quiet and secluded area, adaptable to many settings, is our southern plantation home, representative of a simpler time in the mid 1800's of my great grandfather, a former U.S. Senator in Franklin Louisiana.

Deerpond Plantation is located at 8033 Hood Road, Charlotte, NC. 28215. From I-485 take exit 39, turn West onto Harrisburg Road towards the BP Station. Make a right at the light onto Robinson Church Road then another right onto Hood Road. Please contact us for any reservations at 704.536.4559 or email us at elissa@deerpondplantation.com.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Lighting (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Linens (1)

This venue is definitely a hidden gem, and we were so glad we found it! Elissa and her team were incredibly friendly to work with. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, and well kept! Our guests (especially our northeast and midwest out-of-town guests), but even our locals, were in awe of the tropical landscaping not common in the Charlotte area. The large gazebo, outside tables, and air-conditioned reception hall made for great socializing areas throughout the night! And another plus - we really wanted our dog to be a part of our day, so when we asked if it was okay - without hesitation he was approved!

Profile Picture Colette, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor

The scenery is breathtaking and the staff was very charming. I truly appreciate Elissa and her staff. They did everything to make sure my husband and so had the perfect day!

Profile Picture Pearl , 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
3.7

This is definitely the place to book if you don't want to be tied down to certain vendors. You have absolute freedom with all of your vendors. I was able to save thousands of dollars by providing my own bar package and hiring a caterer of my choice. Tables, chairs, and white lap length white linens are included in the package which also saves you a ton of money. There is no kitchen on site so be sure to have a caterer that has that kind of experience/flexibility. All of my guests kept commenting on how beautiful the property was. Low rating on responsiveness because it would take several days to get an email response back, so patience is key with this venue and Elissa would ask me the same questions several times.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews