Deerpond plantation Reviews

10 | Charlotte, NC

10 Reviews for Deerpond plantation

Colette · Married on 09/02/2017

This venue is definitely a hidden gem, and we were so glad we found it! Elissa and her team were incredibly friendly to work with. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, and well kept! Our guests (especially our northeast and midwest out-of-town guests), but even our locals, were in awe of the tropical landscaping not common in the Charlotte area. The large gazebo, outside tables, and air-conditioned reception hall made for great socializing areas throughout the night! And another plus - we really wanted our dog to be a part of our day, so when we asked if it was okay - without hesitation he was approved!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Pearl · Married on 05/06/2017

The scenery is breathtaking and the staff was very charming. I truly appreciate Elissa and her staff. They did everything to make sure my husband and so had the perfect day!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Working with Deerpond Plantation was so wonderful. Mrs. Elisa made the whole process very smooth and made us feel more like family instead of customers. Her and her team's help setting up our wedding was great and we really could not have asked for a better experience or a more beautiful venue!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Todd · Married on 07/04/2015

We researched several venues in the Charlotte area and could not find any other venue who could match what Deerpond offered when it came to flexibility, price, landscape/scenery, appearance, length of time on property, very personable staff, etc...

If you're looking for the "Ultimate" place where palm trees, water and outdoor entertainment are all in one place then this is the place!

Angi and I are very appreciative for EVERYTHING you ALL have done for us!

We recommend this venue as our #1 pick for Charlotte!

Thank you!

Todd & Angela Greene

Sent on 09/02/2015

Tiffiny · Married on 05/24/2014

This venue is absolutely beautiful. They have tons of palm trees, a beautiful pond, and a beautiful reception hall with a fabric draped ceiling and a beautiful chandelier. Everyone that looks at my wedding pictures always comments on how stunning our venue was. I was really able to have my dream wedding here. Ismari was so helpful during the entire planning process and she helped my day come together. I am so happy I chose them for my special day.

Sent on 07/04/2014
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/17/2014

Most AMAZING venue I have ever seen! I cannot say enough about Deerpond...the staff were so helpful and friendly, and there is a lot of flexibility to bring your own vision and make it happen at this venue! There is complete privacy and the plantings and greenery make the location simply beautiful in pictures. If I were to get married again there is no doubt I would pick Deerpond!

Sent on 05/26/2014

I love this place! And the owner is very helpful!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Sara · Married on 06/02/2012

Thank you so much to all who made my wedding unforgettable at Deerpond Plantation! I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! My guests were truly amazed at how beautiful everything was! Elissa and Ismari and all others who helped, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Beautiful Venue and provided me with everything I needed! Would definitely recommend this location!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

3.6
      3.5
      2.5
      3.5

This is definitely the place to book if you don't want to be tied down to certain vendors. You have absolute freedom with all of your vendors. I was able to save thousands of dollars by providing my own bar package and hiring a caterer of my choice. Tables, chairs, and white lap length white linens are included in the package which also saves you a ton of money. There is no kitchen on site so be sure to have a caterer that has that kind of experience/flexibility. All of my guests kept commenting on how beautiful the property was. Low rating on responsiveness because it would take several days to get an email response back, so patience is key with this venue and Elissa would ask me the same questions several times.

Sent on 09/29/2016