N 42nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Sarah French Events

Hi! I'm SarahFrench, of SarahFrench Events. Most days you can find me in my pretty, admittedly messy office in West Philadelphia (not born and raised ;) ) surrounded by post-it notes, half empty mugs of tea and coffee and a lot of quotes. (One of my all time favorites: Love a Little More, Hustle a Little Less). I believe in love and doing all things with love. (Even if we don't end up working together, I want to be sure you're set up to have the wedding of your dreams!) I believe that every love story is epic. But most importantly, I believe that every couple deserves a wedding day just as beautiful and unique as the love story that got you there.

I love working with couples that are focused on their marriage as well as their wedding day. Couples that are so excited to get married they can't stop grinning on their wedding day. I love couples that email me and text me with questions--because you should have some time to really enjoy your engagement. I can track down the perfect on budget photographer. Promise.

What makes me unique?

Well, I offer payment plans that are based on your budget and needs.

I've been an event planner for..14 years. I like to joke that I've worked in almost every sub-industry possible in my field (It's not that much of a joke really)

I don't believe in the phrase "can't do ______ at a wedding" (Seriously. If you want to do it, short of breaking a law, I'll make it happen.) Whether that be skipping every formality or having a roast style toast--we'll make it happen

I really enjoy meeting with my couples frequently throughout the planning process (regardless of your package) because I want them to feel supported and loved.

I love to travel for work and for pleasure (which doesn't make me *that* unique but does answer the oft-asked question of where I work.) Mainly Philadelphia, but have wedding will travel is my motto.

That all sounds great but...what are your "packages"?

Well, they're all custom based on your needs (no two love stories are the same, so no two wedding planning packages should be). But as a general rule, I offer Month of Coordination (Day of Event Coordination is a complete misnomer), Partial Planning, "Engaged to We Do!" (Full Planning), Research and Wedding BFF!

But the best way to find out the best package for you is to send me an email and set up a call. <3

Follow Sarah French Events on

i would love to show you some photos of my work that photographers that i love have been kind enough to share with me sadly wedding wires terms of service prhobit me from doing so here please visit my website a 51 735700 1562189203

26 Reviews for Sarah French Events

Sarah French Events 5
Sarah French Events 6
  • Becca

Becca Simon · Married on 05/11/2019

Our most valuable wedding vendor

When I thought about getting married, I never thought I would get a wedding planner. However, our venue required at least hiring a day-of coordinator. I am so grateful that there was a requirement for a planner because Sarah made everything so easy. I have a busy/stressful job and all of my coworkers leading up to the wedding were incredibly surprised that I was not stressed, which was all because of Sarah. I had initially done some of the "big" things myself - booked venue, caterer, band, hotel block, dress prior to hiring her though there were times I wish I had done everything with her advice. However there was plenty of other things she helped us with and especially in the last 3 months she really kept it everything together, organized. No detail was missed. She was a great day-of coordinator as well and made perfect game-day decisions.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Sarah French Events 7
    Sarah French Events 8
    Sarah French Events 9
    Sarah French Events 10
    Sarah French Events 11
    Sarah French Events 12

Sarah French Events's reply:

Becca, thank you so much for your kind words!!! I had such a blast designing and planning your wedding, and I'm so glad you were as relaxed as you seemed!

G · Married on 10/05/2018

This is an OUTRAGE!!!! How come I can only give Sara five stars? In the universe of star ratings she is above and beyond a mere 5 stars. A little over the top? I don't think so!
    I'm not a paid endorser. I am the actual FOB (father of the bride). Sara just coordinated my daughters wedding. She is a true professional. Everything was seamless. Not a single bobble.
    If we had a question or an issue Sara was on it in a flash. It was like she was invisible during the entire wedding. But she was there every second. She would appear at the appropriate time and then poof she was invisible. Yet she was there at exactly the right time with the right answer or solution. She was amazing. Getting married and looking for a coordinator? Look no further.
    I would recommend Sara without reservation. Sara thank you for the wonderful job you did.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sarah French Events's reply:

:) Thank you so much for the lovely review G! It was such a pleasure working with your whole family! (I'm still choked up from your toast!) I'm delighted it was everything you wanted.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2018

If you want to ensure your wedding goes well, you hire Sarah!

My husband and I hired Sarah a few months into our planning process, after we had hired most of our vendors. I work in the event planning industry, and frankly I was not sure that I would need the help of a coordinator. Having gone through the planning process and after experiencing a perfectly executed wedding courtesy of Sarah, I can now say, hiring SarahFrench Events was the best investment we made in our wedding day. Sarah was a delight to work with throughout the entire process. She is very responsive, creative, and meticulously organized. Sarah is also unfailingly patient and kind and was especially helpful when we were trying to make decisions on different elements of our wedding. When we had questions, Sarah often provided us with a few suggestions, never pressuring us one way or the other, but always giving her honest opinion. Even though we were on top of planning our wedding, Sarah was always a step ahead, sending us gentle reminders of things that still needed to be done and talking extensively with our vendors to develop our timeline. The day of the wedding, we felt like we had nothing to do but relax and enjoy the day! We truly felt like we were guests at our own wedding—this is entirely due to Sarah’s organization and her positive attitude. There was nothing that came up that she couldn’t handle with grace and ease. I received numerous compliments specifically about Sarah from my family members and our guests. Even if you have the expertise, do yourself a favor a hire SarahFrench Events so you can actually enjoy your wedding—I know we did, and it was thanks to Sarah!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sarah French Events's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much for your lovely words!! (I'm tearing up over here!) It was such a pleasure being a part of your gorgeous wedding--I'm so delighted that it was everything you dreamed of!

Sarah French Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Philly Custom DJ
    Philly Custom DJ Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with SarahFrench on a wedding that was at a quirky location, catered by food trucks, and held on a rainy day. SarahFrench had an actual Rainy Day Plan. I've heard people talk about this before, but this was the first time that encountered an actual plan. The event went off without a hitch, and that is solely because of SarahFrench. You might not think you need a wedding coordinator, but having someone with a level head and a lot of experience will make your wedding day stress-free. I highly recommend her services.

• Dear Love Invitations
    Dear Love Invitations Wedding Invitations

I worked with Sarah on a Styled Shoot and she is awesome! Sarah knew exactly what she was looking for when it came to design and was super professional. I would be thrilled to work with her again!!

• Something Borrowed, Philly LLC.
    Something Borrowed, Philly LLC. Wedding Rentals

Sarah was amazing to work with on our styled photoshoot. She was enthusiastic, creative, detail oriented, and was a joy to work with for this event! She has great vision and thinks of everything! She is truly someone you can count on for your big day to pull it off perfectly.

• N 42nd St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104 See on map