N 42nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,400
Availability Check your date

About Sarah French Events

Hi! I'm SarahFrench, of SarahFrench Events. Most days you can find me in my pretty, admittedly messy office in West Philadelphia (not born and raised ;) ) surrounded by post-it notes, half empty mugs of tea and coffee and a lot of quotes. (One of my all time favorites: Love a Little More, Hustle a Little Less). I believe in love and doing all things with love. (Even if we don't end up working together, I want to be sure you're set up to have the wedding of your dreams!) I believe that every love story is epic. But most importantly, I believe that every couple deserves a wedding day just as beautiful and unique as the love story that got you there.

I love working with couples that are focused on their marriage as well as their wedding day. Couples that are so excited to get married they can't stop grinning on their wedding day. I love couples that email me and text me with questions--because you should have some time to really enjoy your engagement. I can track down the perfect on budget photographer. Promise.

What makes me unique?

Well, I offer payment plans that are based on your budget and needs.

I've been an event planner for..14 years. I like to joke that I've worked in almost every sub-industry possible in my field (It's not that much of a joke really)

I don't believe in the phrase "can't do ______ at a wedding" (Seriously. If you want to do it, short of breaking a law, I'll make it happen.) Whether that be skipping every formality or having a roast style toast--we'll make it happen

I really enjoy meeting with my couples frequently throughout the planning process (regardless of your package) because I want them to feel supported and loved.

I love to travel for work and for pleasure (which doesn't make me *that* unique but does answer the oft-asked question of where I work.) Mainly Philadelphia, but have wedding will travel is my motto.

That all sounds great but...what are your "packages"?

Well, they're all custom based on your needs (no two love stories are the same, so no two wedding planning packages should be). But as a general rule, I offer Month of Coordination (Day of Event Coordination is a complete misnomer), Partial Planning, "Engaged to We Do!" (Full Planning), Research and Wedding BFF!

But the best way to find out the best package for you is to send me an email and set up a call. <3

Follow Sarah French Events on
C/O Barbara O Photography
ebphotoakalpitesther0167

25 Reviews for Sarah French Events

G · Married on 10/05/2018

This is an OUTRAGE!!!! How come I can only give Sara five stars? In the universe of star ratings she is above and beyond a mere 5 stars. A little over the top? I don't think so!
    I'm not a paid endorser. I am the actual FOB (father of the bride). Sara just coordinated my daughters wedding. She is a true professional. Everything was seamless. Not a single bobble.
    If we had a question or an issue Sara was on it in a flash. It was like she was invisible during the entire wedding. But she was there every second. She would appear at the appropriate time and then poof she was invisible. Yet she was there at exactly the right time with the right answer or solution. She was amazing. Getting married and looking for a coordinator? Look no further.
    I would recommend Sara without reservation. Sara thank you for the wonderful job you did.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sarah French Events's reply:

:) Thank you so much for the lovely review G! It was such a pleasure working with your whole family! (I'm still choked up from your toast!) I'm delighted it was everything you wanted.

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah was absolutely AMAZING!!!! We hired her as our monthly coordinator, but she started working with us well before the month before the wedding in order to ensure that everything went smoothly. This was just one of the ways she went well above what was expected (and what we have heard other monthly coordinators provide). Another example is how she helped us with our alcohol. We had a byob for our rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. Sarah picked up the alcohol from the store, dropped it off at the rehearsal venue and the wedding venue, and then even stopped by after our rehearsal dinner to get the extra alcohol from that night to drop it off at the wedding. Further, she dropped off the extra alcohol as well as all our decorations from the wedding to our house after the wedding! Sarah was also helpful in solving any small problems that came up. For example figuring out what to do about a table of 13 that could not be split up and dealing with the caterer who tried to add extra costs at the end. She was also super responsive and would answer my emails early in the morning and late at night. We really cannot say enough great things about Sarah and highly recommend you hire her.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Sarah French Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words Lauren!! It was such a pleasure working with you on your gorgeous wedding!!

Sarah French Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Philly Custom DJ
    Philly Custom DJ Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with SarahFrench on a wedding that was at a quirky location, catered by food trucks, and held on a rainy day. SarahFrench had an actual Rainy Day Plan. I've heard people talk about this before, but this was the first time that encountered an actual plan. The event went off without a hitch, and that is solely because of SarahFrench. You might not think you need a wedding coordinator, but having someone with a level head and a lot of experience will make your wedding day stress-free. I highly recommend her services.

• Dear Love Invitations
    Dear Love Invitations Wedding Invitations

I worked with Sarah on a Styled Shoot and she is awesome! Sarah knew exactly what she was looking for when it came to design and was super professional. I would be thrilled to work with her again!!

• Something Borrowed, Philly LLC.
    Something Borrowed, Philly LLC. Wedding Rentals

Sarah was amazing to work with on our styled photoshoot. She was enthusiastic, creative, detail oriented, and was a joy to work with for this event! She has great vision and thinks of everything! She is truly someone you can count on for your big day to pull it off perfectly.

• N 42nd St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104 See on map