P.O. Box 22355, Philadelphia, PA 19110 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,625

About EBR Events

I am Robin Yvette Riddick, President & Owner of EBR Events. I truly believe that when you do something you have a passion for you will always be successful. Bringing to life someone's vision of their perfect event is a passion for me, as well as rewarding.

EBR Events was born from the sheer passion of creating and organizing events for a Philadelphia Meetup Group called Philly's Ladies & Gentlemen Socialite Cocktail Club. As the primary organizer for this group, I organized events that brought together young and seasoned professionals to network. For two years and eight months, I focused on researching the right venues to foster a positive business networking atmosphere for my members.

The passion I had for organizing events for professionals was a natural move for me in the direction to startup my own business, EBR Events.

Through an online educational program and work field experience, I earned Certifications in International Event and Wedding Professional (IEWP) Program through QC Event Career School.

A Letter of Recommendation from QC Event Career School is provided upon request.

Thank you for visiting my site and please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,625.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,275.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1