Carrie On Events

Bethlehem, Bethlehem, PA 18018 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Carrie On Events

Carrie On Events is a wedding design service based out of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. This company is dedicated to providing couples with top-notch coordination services that remove the stress and anxiety from the wedding planning process. Carrie On Events provides curated planning and design services that can be fully customized to fulfill each couple’s requirements for their big day. The team members are firm believers that your big day should be celebrated your way, and their goal is to help you sit back, relax, and enjoy your day in full.

Carrie On Events can offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Carrie On Events 2
Carrie On Events 3
Carrie On Events 4

Elena · Married on 10/07/2017

I think it’s safe to say that, without Carrie, my partner and I could never have pulled off our wedding! We had a very ambitious vision for our day – lots of guests, a beautiful ceremony in a raw industrial space and a quick room turnover for dinner, amazing food, and above all, a raucous party. Even with our tall order, Carrie pulled it off beyond what we could have ever imagined. One of the ways Carrie helped us plan was by designing a custom project management page on a site called “Basecamp.” Because we were planning our wedding from out-of-state, this tool was crucial for helping us stay on top of the long (LONG!) to-do list, and for making sure that everyone was on the same page throughout the process. It was such a helpful touch, and while we never would have thought of it, Carrie was able to put it together in a flash and make the whole planning process that much easier. Carrie is also an amazing emotional resource and support. From the beginning, she was so supportive of the unique vision we had for our wedding – we wanted it to feel really personal and idiosyncratic, and every time we would propose something a little different or unusual she was ready to help us figure out how to make it a reality. Then there’s the day-of. We were working with a raw space, which meant that Carrie was there setting up on Friday morning and pretty much stayed with us until the wee hours of Sunday morning after our reception! She did a fantastic job setting up the space, and worked with us when we asked her to flip the room during cocktail hour, even though it was much more work for her. The biggest testament to her work is the fact that the whole day went seamlessly – she ensured that we ate, drank, and enjoyed ourselves with our guests as if things were happening on their own! We had probably the most fun day of both of our lives at our own wedding. We’d recommend her to anyone - especially those who want a personal day that will make guests’ jaws drop.

Bridget · Married on 08/27/2017

Carrie On Events was AMAZING! I especially would recommend using Carrie. She was hired as the day of coordinator but she was so mucj more! My daughter had the perfect day thanks yo Carrie On Events. They went above and beyond our ecpectations! The only thong I would have changed og I were to do it all over would be that instead of hiring her as the day of coordinator, i would have hired her to plan my daughters wedding from start to finish. Carrie goes above and beyond and gor that I will be forever greatful. She made my daughters wedding stress free and completely perfect!

Award

Carrie On Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Bethlehem Bethlehem, PA, 18018 See on map