The Paperbag

Allentown, PA View map

We would love to have to stop by soon to preview the Lehigh Valley’s finest selection of Wedding Invitations, Shower Invitations, Wedding Programs and much more!
We have been in business since January 12, 1982.
We are conveniently located across from Dorney Park in Allentown.
Our store hours are:
M, T, W & F: 10 - 6
Th: 10 - 7
Sat: 10 - 4
Sun: closed

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Walter
    Walter S. Married on 10/30/2020

Great experience and customer service

Liz and her associates were extremely helpful throughout the process. We went in with few ideas and once we told them to Liz she knocked the rest out of the park. She was very responsive through email and calls, quick turn around, and great pricing. They know how to make the process as smooth as possible for the wedding invitations. Great people doing great things. Support your small businesses!

The Paperbag's reply:

Walter,
    Thank you so much for this awesome review. You and Kristine have been so great to work with as well! Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your invitations. Hope to work with you both again. ~ Liz
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Experience

Invitations were in of the things I didn’t want to deal with for my wedding. I walked into Liz’s store and she was so patient and helpful. I first stopped in her store in early March before the pandemic hit and didn’t order invitations until late July. Liz kept in constant contact with me, made all the changes I requested, offered her advice, and went above and beyond to help me with my invitations. She was so helpful, patient, responsive, and kind during the whole process. I’ve been told my invitations look like they’re for the royal wedding...they are that beautiful. Liz is truly great at what she does and was well worth the money spent!

The Paperbag's reply:

Kelsey,
    Thank you so much for this incredible review. I am so happy that I was able to help you out so much with your invitations. You were wonderful to work with. This was a very trying time for you to be planning your wedding. I love helping with such an important part of the wedding! I look forward to working with you again soon! ~ Liz
    Regina Married on 07/25/2020

Wonderful Experience- High Quality Product

When we started to look for invitations, the first thing we did was go online. I honestly thought it was the only option these days. However, we quickly realized that method was not for us. We needed a little more guidance. So we brought up Google to see if in-person stationary stores still existed. Lo and behold we found the Paperbag! It was a joy working with Liz. She really helped us consider all of our options and made sure all the details were correct before we printed. It was wonderful to have such a personal touch on such an important wedding detail.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Laura & Matt
    70 photos · 11/16/2019

Simply Smooth Simply Smooth Wedding Caterers

Simply the finest paper store in the Lehigh Valley..... there's no better place to get excellent quality invitations with impeccable service to go with it. Liz and her team make our clients shine!

An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson Wedding Planners

Liz at The Paperbag really knows her profession! If you need stationery, invitations, envelope addressing, place cards done. She is the one you want to deal with. She offers the largest array of invitations I have ever seen, covering all budgets. She is the only one I refer for invitations.

Reflections Creative Photography Reflections Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz and The Paper Bag are staples in the Wedding/Special Event and Social Stationary industies! Not only are their products some of the best in the marketplace, Liz always knows what fits you best. Classy, first class service from someone who really cares about her customer. It is always an honor to recommed her and be recommended by her!

3900 Hamilton Boulevard Allentown, 18103
6108209959
Location of (The Paperbag)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding