62 Reviews for The Paperbag

Programs (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Letterpress (1)
62 The Paperbag Reviews

Liz was so great helping me with last minute changes to my wedding invitations. Thank you

Profile Picture Gina, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Liz is wonderful to work with. Helped us pick the perfect invitation which designed, proofed and delivered to us in 10 days. Def exceeded our expectation and came in under budget which was a wonderful surprise

Profile Picture Eric, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Catalog Invitations

I had napkins printed and they came out beautiful. Just as I wanted.

Profile Picture Beverly, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Liz is wonderful and patient. Helpful with any and all changes we had. Price was good too.

Profile Picture Letitia, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely the best price and service anywhere. We gave Liz a budget and she never showed us anything over the budget. She was actually $800 under budget and had so many ideas for our day. Would highly recommend anyone to try The Paperbag no matter what your budget. The service was awesome!!! Much better then using the internet for such an important day!!!!

Profile Picture User7441530, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My daughter's wedding was in October of 2016. Liz was amazing at the Paperbag. I never expected all the raves when our guests got their invitations. So many compliments. The best rave I got sounded like this. Beautiful envelope professionally addressed. The ribbon was like a little present just for us. When you open the invitation the bling sets the stage for what is to come at the wedding. Absolute perfection! My daughter saw a similar invitation elsewhere and Liz had it recreated just for her. We couldn't have asked a better experience from Liz and the Paperbag. Thank you again Liz.

Profile Picture Trish , 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Liz and Alida were such a big help with our invitations, programs, and place cards. They have a large selection and were very patient with us. Liz promptly returned emails and was quick to alleviate any stress I had; especially when we had to make last minute changes. We will definitely continue to work with them for future events!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Liz is wonderful to work with!! She has wonderful ideas and creative suggestions at every step. She understands how important your event is and does not stop until you are happy!!!

Profile Picture Marybeth, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Liz was terrific and we would very definitely use The Paperbag again! She listened to us and then
made suggestions, she was beyond helpful. We can't begin to thank her enough!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We went in looking for specific Save the Dates, and left with our full wedding invitations chosen as well as our Thank You cards for our shower! There were so many options for invitations that everyone is sure to find something that fits for them! Working with Liz was simply amazing! She was always so accommodating and took such great care of us! We couldn't have been any happier with our invitations and the experience we had with The Paperbag. Definitely our go to place from now on!

Profile Picture BRADLEY, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My now husband and I were looking for original invites for our unique wedding. We also did not want to spend an arm and a leg. Working with Liz at the Paperbag was absolutely fantastic. She was flexible with both of our work schedules and did not stop until we had what we wanted. I came to Liz with a wild design idea for our I Do At The Zoo and she helped make the vision in my head a real piece. We were able to create a personalized invite package that created the perfect kick off to our wedding plans.

Profile Picture heather , 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience I had working with Liz! I live in Philadelphia, but traveled to Allentown just to order invitations and am so happy that I did. I had a few specific requests (lining my envelopes with a nautical map) and while others had told me it was too difficult (or was going to cost a fortune), The Paperbag said, "Sure, we can do that"! I really enjoyed working with them, and appreciated the knowledge and experience. It's very comforting to know you can say, "I trust your advice" and really mean it! The number of compliments I received on my invitations was just icing on the cake.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Liz is the best! She will spend as much time with you as need. More importantly, she is honest and will not try and upwell you on a more expensive product. I would highly recommend Liz.

Profile Picture Doug , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I don't know who anyone could say anything but great things about this shop!! Liz was amazing! She let me sit in there for hourssss, I would say 2-3 hours just sitting and looking at all the huge booked of sample invitations ! She helped me stay within my budget and helped me find the specific theme I wanted for my wedding invitations! They price was much better than I expected and I even got a good deal on thank you cards! She really takes good care of you! Thank you Liz!

Profile Picture megan, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Liz was awesome! I looked online and even considered a DIY wedding invitation. So thankful I looked on weddingwire for locations in Allentown for invitations. The Paperbag was on there and after reading the reviews I considered stopping in... Well, I wasn't even there 10 mins and Liz had huge books of cards to page through for us and once I told her I wanted a certain design ... My invitations were selected and a proof was ordered! I highly rec'd anyone to visit for invitation needs.

Profile Picture Sheena, 11/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Haven't ordered yet but definitely will be! We just need to decide on our invitations! Too many to choose from! Everyone is so nice and helpful there. Best place in the valley to go!

Profile Picture User4228087, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We used The Paperbag for every stationary need for our wedding. They created our save-the-dates, invitations, ceremony programs, table place cards, and thank-you's. My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Liz! She is all around incredible to work with. She is professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and very personable. While we were making some of our stationary decisions, we talked with her at length about other aspects of our wedding-questions that we wanted an unbiased (not our parents) opinion of or advice on. I cannot stress how unbelievably kind she was, which alleviated some of that wedding stress. Our friends and family still ask us where we got our invitations done, because they were elegant and reflected our unique style. I would recommend Liz and The Paperbag to anyone! We will be coming back for future stationary needs.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/24/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Liz also helped us with our place cards for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and our thank you card envelopes. We're very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Nicola, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Place Cards, Addressing, Printing, Shipping

The Paperbag provides a beautiful array of invitations, thank you cards, place cards, you name it! Liz was so helpful and wonderful through the entire process. I ordered my save the dates, invitations, and place cards from Liz. All were so beautifully done. I received so many compliments on my invitations. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 12/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was very fortunate to order my wedding invitations from The Paperbag. The owner, Liz, was incredibly helpful, professional, informative, and very patient throughout the process! I knew I wanted something classic and simple but... aside from that, I was not sure how else to explain what I was looking for. She allowed us to review books upon books of invitations to help me find my ideal invitation.

Not only was I able to find the PERFECT invitation, but Liz provided us with support as we determined the best wording for our invitations and how to address our envelopes. She was very helpful as we made small changes to our invitations and even suggested a calligrapher nearby to address our envelopes. Liz and all the employees at The Paperbag made the start of our wedding planning process so easy while also being helpful with the smallest of details. Thank you, Liz and thank you, Paperbag!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/8/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Paperbag is a great place to order your shower/wedding invitations...so many choices and Liz is so helpful in knowing what you like to steer you in the right direction and save time. We also ordered cocktail napkins for the reception to go with our 'rustic elegant' theme.

Profile Picture cindy, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was very pleased with my entire experience with Liz and her company, The Paperbag. I ordered my invitations, thank you cards and place cards through The Paper Bag and everything came out on time and exactly how I expected. Liz was extremely helpful when it came to finding the right items in my price range. I especially liked that she was able to use the same font and ink color throughout my various different items. If you are unsure about proper wording for invitations and proper timing for when to send everything out, Liz has some great advice without being "pushy." I would highly recommend using the Paperbag for a stress-free experience!

Profile Picture Elissa, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was skeptical of using The Paperbag for my wedding invitations at first. I thought they would be too expensive. Well I was wrong! When comparing them to online prices, they were very comparable, sometimes even cheaper than what I found online. The quality of the paper and the details in them were phenomenal! Liz, the owner, was always available when I needed her. She took the time to explain everything to me, from proper wording to timelines as to when to send them out. She has thousands of samples to choose from..much easier than ordering samples online. I would definitely recommend The Paperbag to anyone needing invites, programs, etc.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The paperbag offers a great selection. I live an hour and a half away and it only took one trip there to pick out my invitations. Then they were mailed to me at my home. It was all very easy and the owner was extremely helpful

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I purchased my wedding invitations from the Paperbag and I'm very pleased with my experience and purchases. At my appointment, I was provided books upon books of invitations, which was overwhelming at first but once I explained my ideal invitation to them, they quickly leafed through the books to find examples that best matched it and the process became that much easier. I was a bit surprised to see that they still hand write the wording for the invitation, but it didn't affect their service so I was fine with that. I really appreciated that they were knowledgeable of proper wording etiquette.

Profile Picture User3799084, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews