318 North Buck Road, Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number

About I Do! Invitations and Announcements

I Do! is a second-generation family business where we focus on customer service. Do you want something special? Wondering if we have the perfect match for your needs? The answer is the same as the company: I Do!

There's no better way to create a first impression than to give your guests a beautiful invitation. Whatever the cause for the celebration, we can design and create a unique invitation that suits your style and budget. Your invitations will be an exquisite piece with design and details that reflect your personality and tell your story. If you want to leave an impression, I Do! Invitations and Announcements is here to help you!

Follow I Do! Invitations and Announcements on

29 Reviews for I Do! Invitations and Announcements

• Bobbie

Bobbie Chambers · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Valerie is Awesome

Choosing Valerie to do my daughters wedding invitations was the best choice I could have made. She, along with her superior knowledge, experience, expertise, customer service, authenticity, down to earth and friendly caring personality all contributes to the total package of a Superior beautiful end product. Our invitations are totally and awesomely gorgeous. She knows how to transfer your vision to a “WOW!!!!” Invitation and announcement set. You will Not be disappointed should you choose to partner with Valerie. She’s got the “ it” factor on all levels😊 in the most beautiful way. Bobbie C.

Sent on 05/02/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Bobbie for the glowing review, but my favorite part is that you said you gained a friend! I feel the same way!! I am super excited for Keandra and Maurice and I know you will send me pictures of the wedding and you in that amazing dress!! Thank you again Bobbie!! xo
  • W

Kellyann · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Beyond Fantastic

One of the best things that I did when I started planning our wedding was reach out to Valerie. Originally I was thinking that I would do my own Save the Dates & Invitation online, but then I got nervous after reading some reviews saying how cheap the invitation look, or the layout was off, or they misspelled a word. I came across I Do! Invitations and Announcements, and almost talked myself out of order - thinking (VERY WRONGLY) that they will be expensive.

Honestly, they are approx. the same amount of what you would order online, but the quality is so much better than what I would have chosen. Valerie is so detailed, and she ensured that the color & fonts were consisted. She also has so many samples of invites and Save the Dates, that allows you to feel & physically see how everything will look.

Once you meet her, you instantly like her, she is warm, and welcoming, and takes so much stress off of you. You are involved in everything, but she worries about all the details & fine tunes them. She is so very responsive and truly goes above & beyond. Don't expect to have her upsell you - she takes you through all of the invitations - all of the ones that I saw were super affordable - and again not cheap. Nice paper, raised lettering.

Best part - I recently received my Save the Dates & they truly couldn't look any better. I have only handed out a handful so far, but everyone (who has received one) has commented on how good they look.

Definitely give Valerie a try, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/24/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Kelly!!! You know I loved meeting and working with you and Dave! Thank you for the glowing review! I'm so glad you are so pleased with the service, quality and pricing of my products! We were patient and we made them exactly what you wanted! The best part is still yet to come! Wedding invitations and I get to marry you and Dave too!! YEAH!!!

Victoria Worthen · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommend!

Valerie is amazing! We loved working with her. She is extremely responsive and organized and was even willing to meet with us multiple times when our vision for our invitations started to change. She had so many options to choose from. She listened to our vision and helped us figure out ways to incorporate everything we hoped for - including some Philly-related icons to tie in our Philly theme in a classy way. We are so lucky to have found her and have her on our team to design our invitations! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/29/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Tory and Brian for the great review! I loved the way your accommodations card turned out and that we were able to bring your vision to paper for all your guests to see. You will have a beautiful Philly-themed wedding! I look forward to working with you for the "day-of" items so we can keep the them going! Congratulations!!

I Do! Invitations and Announcements FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• 318 North Buck Road Downingtown, PA, 19335 See on map
    Office hours are by appointment.