318 North Buck Road, Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number

About I Do! Invitations and Announcements

I Do! is a second-generation family business where we focus on customer service. Do you want something special? Wondering if we have the perfect match for your needs? The answer is the same as the company: I Do!

There’s no better way to create a first impression than to give your guests a beautiful invitation. Whatever the cause for the celebration, we can design and create a unique invitation that suits your style and budget. Your invitations will be an exquisite piece with design and details that reflect your personality and tell your story. If you want to leave an impression, I Do! Invitations and Announcements is here to help you!

Follow I Do! Invitations and Announcements on

i do 046 51 969476

32 Reviews for I Do! Invitations and Announcements

Briana · Getting married on 04/19/2020

Love love love

We absolutely loved our experience with Valerie!!!! She is so amazing and accommodating!! We absolutely loved our save the dates they were beautiful and were so excited to get our invitations done soon too!!!! We can’t say enough about our experience. She makes it so painless and her insights make everything wonderful. She is the best and I couldn’t imagine working with anyone else to help out with our special day!! Thank you so much we can’t say it enough HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you Briana!!! You have been waiting for your wedding for a long time and we finally got to order your Save the Dates and pick out your invitation! Your wedding will be beautiful, your venue is beautiful and it will be the day you dreamed it to be! Thank you to you and Dewey! Can't wait to finish designing your invitation!!
  • Emilie

Laura · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Get your invitations from “I Do! Invitations & Announcements”

Let me start of by saying my Wedding invitations are beautiful! All thanks to Valerie! Valerie is amazing at what she does! She also is the sweetest person! I was searching around at all different invitation sites and I kept going back to “I Do! Invitations & Announcements”. I can’t thank Valerie enough for doing such a great job and making wedding planning less stressful! Get your invitations done from “I Do! Invitations & Announcements”. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Laura! I'm so glad you were happy with my service and abilities to help you create your beautiful wedding invitation that included all the information your guests will need. Your wedding venue is amazing and your guests are in for a magical evening! Thank you!! Valerie

Diajha · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Valerie is Excellent!!

From the moment my fiance and I met Valerie we absolutely adored her. She is the most warm, welcoming person EVER! She puts her heart into making sure your invitations are EXACTLY what you've envisioned them to be! She will work with you on everything from pricing, style, wording, you name it!! We absolutely love our invitation suites and our guests were blown away by them. They really set the tone for our upcoming wedding. We can't wait to work with her on our other items for the wedding!! We began as vendors and ended as friends!
    Thank you Valerie! Talk to you soon ❤

Sent on 09/28/2019

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

I have loved working with you and Melvin. And I won't ever forget how your invitations "took your breathe away!" I am so glad you love them and they will certainly set the tone for your beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see the other pieces we pull together for the day of items!! January will be here before you know it!!

I Do! Invitations and Announcements FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• 318 North Buck Road Downingtown, PA, 19335 See on map
    Office hours are by appointment.