I Do! Invitations and Announcements

Downingtown, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I Do! Invitations is a wedding stationery company based in Downingtown, PA. This family-owned-and-operated business is focused on providing exceptional customer care. As the owner, Valerie Osiecki gives personal attention to each client.

This company was founded in 1951 by Valerie’s parents, Moushegh and Joyce Paregian. For years, the couple took pride in helping soon-to-be spouses make a memorable first impression on their wedding guests. In 2005, with a passion for creating invitations, Valerie took over the management of this business. As a second-generation family enterprise, this professional is committed to maintaining the quality that has existed throughout its history.

Mission Statement - I Do! is dedicated to creating the best representation of you! We will do that with excellent customer service to our clients by providing attention to all your requests. We know the first impression of an event begins with the invitation so we will deliver a quality product that will reflect your personality and tell your story.

Social Statement - The I Do! family stands in solidarity with the Black community to condemn police brutality, racial injustice, and inequality in our community. We have no room at I Do! for racism or discrimination and will help everyone, no matter of the race, background, identity, creed or color of skin. We see you, we hear you, and we are with you.

I Do! can design personalized invitations, as well as other pieces of stationery, to fit each client’s budget. They understand how important first impressions can be, and want to help their customers set the tone for their wedding through professional save-the-dates. For added convenience, they can also take care of assembly, addressing, and shipping of invitations. Gifts can be personalized for various members of the wedding party, such as tote bags and travel bottles. Stationery items on offer include:

• Customized napkins
  • Custom Bride Hangers
  • Welcome Bags
  • Officiates Marriages
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Jamie
    Jamie L. Getting married on 10/05/2022

Valerie was the best!!!

From start to finish Valerie has been there for us!! We were lucky to have met Valerie in person prior to the pandemic. Once the pandemic hit, she was readily available through email and phone. I was NEVER waiting on Valerie to answer. She made this process enjoyable and easy for my fiance and I. My sister used Valerie for her wedding and when she said she was the best Vendor she worked with, she wasn't kidding. Valerie went above and beyond our expectations!!! No question, Valerie is the best of the best!!!!!

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

It has been a pleasure to meet you and Ryan and to work with you every step of the way to get your invitation exactly how you envisioned it! You were always so specific and timely with your responses which allowed us to keep perfecting your invitation! And now, they are printed and perfect! Fingers crossed and prayers said your wedding can happen on your wedding date! And years from now when I am doing Blake's and his cousin's wedding invitations we will be impressed what we created together during a pandemic! I'm so glad you and Ryan love your wedding invitations Jamie!!
  • Kacie
    Kacie R. Getting married on 09/30/2022

Incredible

Valerie at I Do! has been my favorite wedding vendor to work with this far. I reached out to her for custom vellum invitation wraps and she responded to every single one of my emails right away, right up until I received my wraps. She was so energetic and so detailed and helpful. The quality of the wraps is incredible and the detail is amazing. I will absolutely be reaching out to her for my thank you cards after my wedding. If I could give her 500 stars I would.

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

KACIE!! You made it so simple because you responded to my emails right away and we were able to not just get it done, but you got your beautiful custom vellums before our deadline date! YEAH!! I cannot wait to see how everything works together!! (With your ring light! Haha!) Thank you so much for the review!!
  • Donna
    Donna S. Married on 04/06/2022

Impeccable Service With a Personal Touch

IDo! Invitations created beautiful "Save the Dates" and Wedding Invitations for my son and his bride-to-be. Valerie spent much time with the couple to understand the essence of what they were looking for in terms of style, theme, colors, etc. The outcome was amazing and reflected the true substance of the couple and their beautiful relationship, The invitations also aligned beautifully with the theme of the reception! The invitations and Save the Dates were my engagement gift to my son and future daughter-in-law, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the products and the service. Valerie was also close in touch with our family when COVID hit to offer her support in anyway she could as we had to prepare to make important decisions and navigate through the wedding date change and all the challenges that came with that. She was very sensitive to the situation. IDo! highly recommend IDo! if you want an elegant and unforgettable start to your wedding journey, with a personal touch that will ensure your invitations and Save the Dates reflect your special day in every way.

I Do! Invitations and Announcements's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you, your son and now daughter! We did navigate the situation together and made the best decisions we could based on circumstances. It always comes down to love wins! And love won for Bryan and Sarah! I know they will have a lifetime of happiness together! I look forward to working with you on baby shower invitations! I will help you every step! You are the best Mom and Mother in Law! Thank you again for the glowing review!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Valerie Osiecki
Valerie Osiecki
Owner

Hi! I'm Valerie! I love love! I cannot wait to hear how you met, your engagement story and your plans for your wedding day! Reach out to me so I can listen to your story!

318 North Buck Road Downingtown, PA, 19335
610-804-2420

Office hours are by appointment.
Location of (I Do! Invitations and Announcements)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding