43 Coulter Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Paperia

The Paperia is a versatile wedding invitation service located in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. The Paperia takes pride in its promptness, distinct design, and overall shopping experience. This exceptional invitation service acts as your one-stop shop for all your paper and stationary needs. From a detailed, printed wedding invitation to personalized napkins, The Paperia will assess your style and personality to create products that perfectly complement you and your big day.

The Paperia’s brilliant staff will guide you throughout the whole process from picking out the perfect font to selecting complentary colors. They will take care of addressing, assembly, shipping, and printing. They can also create matching menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, and save-the-dates. From delicate invitations to polished and refined envelopes, your wedding guests will receive a high-quality first look at your wedding style. Other services include:

• Calligraphy
img5398

23 Reviews for The Paperia

Brittany · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Simply amazing!

I never thought that I would tear up over a wedding invitation, I was in absolute awe of the beauty of the finished product. From day one of meeting with Hennie, I was put right at ease with the entire invitation process of wedding planning and I never thought that it would go as smoothly as it did. I had started with searching through Shutterfly & Minted but was struggling to find a wedding invitation that wow’ed me/went with the theme/and colors. I also was very apprehensive about making a mistake doing them myself through those two websites. Not only did Hennie go above and beyond, but her coworkers did as well! Every time I came into The Paperia the staff were always warm and welcoming. When I came in tonight to pick up the invitations George made sure I could move my car right outfront into a parking space and even helped along with the other coworker to load them into my car for me. My fiancé and parents were taken back by the beautiful work of art and love them just as much as me. I will recommend every person I know wedding planning to The Paperia, you have a gift and I cannot express my gratitude enough!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kait · Married on 04/06/2019

Most Beautiful Invitations Ever

Our wedding invitations were the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen! We received amazing compliments from our guests after they were received. I can not express enough thanks to Hennie for helping us design such a beautiful custom wedding invitation that truly set the tone for our amazing wedding! From day one of meeting with Hennie, she was excellent and truly helped explain the different types of invitations to my mom and I. We changed our mind after the first meeting and Hennie was so accommodating in meeting with us a second time to pretty much start over. Hennie went above and beyond in helping to design what turned out to be the most spectacular wedding invitation ever! Not only did Hennie help with invitations, but after struggling to make place cards myself online, she stepped in and saved the day. 2 weeks prior to our wedding Hennie helped us design place cards and she had them printed and ready to go when we needed them. If you are looking for amazing, unique, custom wedding invitations for your wedding or event, look no further! Hennie was excellent and the Paperia staff were wonderful.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Paperia FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• 43 Coulter Avenue Ardmore, Pennsylvania, 19003 See on map