20 Reviews for The Paperia

Laser Cut (1)
Printing (1)
Thermography (1)
20 The Paperia Reviews

The Paperia in Suburban Square was without a doubt the best place to go for wedding invitations! Hennie has amazing ideas and she helped me pick out perfect customized invitations within my budget! She is truly talented and I highly reccomend The Paperia in Suburban Square!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

We had the opportunity to work with Hennie at the Suburban Square location for our wedding invitations and had a wonderful experience. Hennie was extremely helpful from our very first meeting though the final product. The Paperia has SO many options for wedding invitations and everything is completely customizable if desired. At first, the amount of options can feel overwhelming, but whether you find a sample from one of their look-books and want and the exact same invitation or you want to create your own by choosing from the various fonts, colors, print types, monograms, etc., The Paperia will have whatever it is you are looking for. We were (and still are) absolutely in love with our beautiful invitations and received so many compliments on the quality. Our invitations from Paperia really set the tone for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Go and ask for Hennie! You'll be glad! I could not have been happier than I was working with Hennie at The Paperia on my daughter's invitations. The quality and variety of invitations was outstanding, but Hennie's low key suggestions, expertise, and support made this part of the wedding planning significantly easier and more fun than I had expected. She was able to offer out-of-the box suggestions when we asked, found ways to keep the cost down without sacrificing OOMPH or quality, and let me use her as a resource for countless details, including addressing invitations. She's a terrific listener and figured out what my daughter wanted before I did and even before my daughter did. At a potentially stressful time, she helped me have fun and get exactly what we wanted (and much faster than we had expected).

Profile Picture User7802724, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

HAVING A LAST MINUTE ISSUE WITH PLACE CARDS FOR MY DAUGHTER'S RECENT WEDDING, I CONTACTED THE PAPERIA, LOCATED AT SUBURBAN SQUARE IN ARDMORE. I SPOKE WITH HENNIE AND ADVISED HER OF MY PROBLEM. I EXPLAINED THE TYPE OF PLACE CARD I WAS LOOKING FOR AND SENT THE COMPLETED LIST TO HER. SHE WAS SO FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, AND PROFESSIONAL. I RECEIVED THE ALPHABETIZED FINISHED PLACE CARDS SO QUICKLY AND THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. THE CALIGRAPHY WAS AWESOME AND SO CLASSY. HENNIE IS AN ABSOLUTE DOLL TO DEAL WITH. I RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE NEEDING INVITATIONS AND ACCESSORIES GO RIGHT TO THE PAPERIA IN SUBURBAN SQUARE AND ASK FOR HENNIE. THERE IS NO NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER. SHOULD THE NEED ARISE AGAIN FOR ANY TYPE OF INVITATIONS, I WILL SAVE TIME AND CONTACT HENNIE. SHE IS AWESOME!

Profile Picture User7492390, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Paperia was the favorite vendor I worked with to plan my September 2016 wedding in Philadelphia. Hennie and Natasha assisted me in selecting gorgeous, classic wedding invitations that suited my style and fit my budget. The Paperia handled the calligraphy of the invitations, advised me on how to appropriately have the invitations addressed, and stuffed and sent the envelopes. Hennie and Natasha were extremely responsive to my (many) questions and were very easy to work with. I was completely overwhelmed with the concept of ordering invitations online through a website -- Hennie and Natasha are worth their weight in gold in guiding brides through the process and ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks. They were amazing!

Profile Picture User7926495, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations

Hennie is so amazing!! I am getting married in Philadelphia where I grew up, but I'm currently living in Los Angeles and Hennie made the whole experience so organized and perfect. She was beyond responsive everyday via email and so quick to make updates and changes. I was anxious to get everything finalized in a timely manner since I was so far away but she got everything done so early and I never felt rushed during the process. Her taste is also fantastic. I was extremely indecisive on many parts of the process and she steered me in all the right directions without letting her own preferences color my instincts. Also, she really made me feel like her top priority and scheduled around my visits home during the holidays - just so thoughtful all around. I am beyond happy with the invitations and the process in general :)

Profile Picture Kate, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Look no further for a place to purchase your wedding invitations, programs, place cards, etc! I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Hennie and Natashia were an absolute pleasure to work with and really took the time to get to know me and my wedding vision. They were extremely patient and had outstanding customer service. We received NUMEROUS compliments on our laser cut wedding invitations. We will definitely be back to the Paperia in the future. Big thank you again for all of your guidance and hard work!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews

Absolutely Stunning!!!
The invitations, programs and place cards we purchased from the Suburban Square location were both elegant and chic!!! Hennie was such a pleasure to work with and she made fabulous recommendations for us to consider after listening closely to our needs. The invitations were so beautiful that several of the guests said they were planning to frame them as a keepsake! We received all products on time. These purchases were the easiest thing to check off of the wedding "to do" list.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We were so pleased with the entire invitation process at the Suburban Square store. Hennie and Natashia provided us with first class service, including selections, color schemes, wording choices and a timeline to follow. We had so many positive comments from our friends and family. The hotel bags, weekend schedule, programs, menu and thank you notes were well coordinated using our monogram. We couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you.

Profile Picture Diana, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Natashia and Hennie helped us pick out invitations that were absolutely perfect! My fiance insisted (and I agreed) that we needed to have invitations with pockets for the rsvp card, etc. After looking at other places where we could not envision or physically see what we would get, we went to The Paperia, and I am so glad that we did. Our gorgeous navy blue with gold detail invitations were stunning (and practical). We have received so many compliments on the invitations (my favorite was my friend who said that it was the nicest piece of mail she ever received). For Christmas, my parents took the invitation to have it framed, and now I get to see it every day! Thank you Natashia, Hennie, and all at the Paperia for helping make our day a very special and memorable one!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

They had an unbelievable selection, and were able to make changes that I wanted based on the design I chose. They were responsive and timely. Great job!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/31/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If I could give more stars I would. Hennie at The Paperia patiently searched through volumes of invitations with us for the wedding. We ended up with the perfect one to set the tone for a magical evening. She also helped us with shower invitations and place cards, programs for the wedding and place cards for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. She helped with wording, fonts and layouts. She, Natasha and the rest of The Paperia staff were just wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Debra, 9/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our wedding invitations were beautiful!! The Paperia staff was amazing and they heard all that we said we wanted and found it exactly! We could not have been more pleased with the Paperia and our invitations!

Profile Picture User3197036, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

As graphic designers, we were a bit overwhelmed at the thought of creating invitations, so many ways to go! To help us land on an idea, we stopped into The Paperia. We spoke with a consultant there for a few minutes and she handed us a book (out of hundreds!) to review. Within minutes, we found something we LOVED. The cost of the example was out of our budget, so she worked with us to make modifications that kept the elements we loved but brought the price to a reasonable level. We were thrilled.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/22/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Paperia did an excellent job helping me select my wedding invitations. For some reason I became very overwhelmed when it came time to decide what I wanted. I was living in PA but my mom and bridesmaids were in MD so I didn't have their help. The staff at The Paperia were so kind and helpful, especially Hennie. I had to go into the store a number of times before I was able to make a final decision and each time I was there they took their time and made me feel so comfortable. When it came time to figure out the actual wording that goes on the invitations I was more confused than ever but Hennie sat down and went over each part of the invitation step by step. I absolutely love the way our invitations turned out!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Great selection and excellent service!

Profile Picture User1188319, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Hennie was so helpful! With my mom living out of town, but wanting to place the order when there was a sale, she was so thoughful and supportive. She was extremely communicative throughout the process to assist me in getting exactly what i wanted! The invitations came out beautifully and the process was so easy!!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/14/11, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I love the Paperia! Their invitations can be on the expensive side, but I thought it was so worth it! I found the perfect invitations, and they even helped me with my place card settings too!

Profile Picture Cara, 8/7/10, 6 Reviews
1.4

Don’t Recommend for Wedding
Very pleasant store and selection for wedding invitations is significant. However, customer service is not in their wheelhouse. Someone earlier mentioned in a review the lack of friendliness from the owner, that is an understatement.
We spent over $1200 for a small wedding, with no discount off list. The proof was “delayed” and finally received. Again, as noted by others, the proof was not the best quality. A change needed to be made (not their fault) and in order to rush along as we were in a significant time crunch; they were printed without second proof. This was ok, and they were printed fine. However, again longer than was told to get. Was told they tried to call me but number did not work. Interesting since they had called me previously on the right number about proof. Then the envelopes which they were printing still needed to be done. We gave specific directions as to how many to print and how many blanks we needed upfront because of the time delay needed to address some ourselves. When we picked them up, all envelopes, except the “extra 3 free one” were already gone to be printed. We were told this would take 10 days (originally told a few days) and again we told them due to the RSVP date we were really in trouble and they said they would expedite. 10 Days in, and after email and calls to them unanswered, received email they tried to call me but number didn’t work. The envelopes would be in 13 days after invitations. Not what I would call an expedite. Throughout the process the owner was less than courteous and someone uninterested in meeting our needs.
Envelopes had duplicates and a missing name. Was told to come pick up next day. Not there when I went pack. Now three trips to them. It's four days and still missing name not there. Horrible Customer Service.

Profile Picture User5314710, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews