The Paperia Reviews

The Paperia View more information

Audrey U. Getting married on 02/19/2022

Amazing and Beautiful Invitations

I worked with the Paperia (Hennie) for my save the dates and wedding invitations and she was simply the best. Hennie was incredibly patient as we went through pages and pages of invitation options. She also provided thoughtful, honest advice to give us the best product. Both our save the dates and wedding invitations turned out stunning!

She was also incredibly flexible with changes that we requested and got back to us in a timely manner! Would highly recommend using the Paperia!

Audrey:
    Thank you sooo much for your amazing review!! I loved working with you and your crew. While I helped, it's really because your taste is impeccable and selections beautiful that your final products were so special. Looking forward to creating with you in the future!!
    xoxo, Hennie
    Jill G. Married on 12/04/2021

Excellent service and products

Hennie at The Paperia was a pleasure to work with, always professional and knowledgeable. Our daughter’s wedding invitations received rave reviews from family and friends! Highly recommend Hennie, we could not have been happier with the invitations!

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you Jill!! We both worked hard, and together we produced a very special and beautiful product. It’s people like you who make me love what I do!
  • Anne
    Anne Married on 09/25/2021

Invitations fit for a royal wedding😍

Hennie has been a DREAM to work with! She saw me through two postponements, and all the changes that came with them, with kindness and support! Hennie took my vision for the invitation suite and created the most elegant invitations I could have ever hoped for. I could not be any happier!

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you so much Anne! It was a DREAM to work with you too, and your invitation is so beautiful. Perfect for setting the tone for your sure-to-be wonderful wedding. All the best!!
  • Ayana
    Ayana P. Married on 06/28/2020

Stunning Invitations

We worked with Hennie who is an absolute gem!! She made the entire process so easy and she's super sweet. Although we had to change our wedding date due to covid, our invitations were absolutely stunning!!

Thank you!!

The Paperia's reply:

Ayana, thanks for such an amazing review!! I so enjoyed working with you too and hope you’re living happily ever!! XOXO, Hennie
  • Leigh
    Leigh Married on 09/07/2019

Very helpful staff!

Hennie and her team were an absolute delight to work with! We wanted our invitations to include invites and RSVPs for other wedding weekend events and their advice was extremely helpful. We found it extremely beneficial to work with the team in-person and they expertly guided us to the right invitations based on our needs. Our invitations looked gorgeous, were affordable, and came quickly. We are so happy that we chose to work with The Paperia!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 08/17/2019

Simply amazing!

I never thought that I would tear up over a wedding invitation, I was in absolute awe of the beauty of the finished product. From day one of meeting with Hennie, I was put right at ease with the entire invitation process of wedding planning and I never thought that it would go as smoothly as it did. I had started with searching through Shutterfly & Minted but was struggling to find a wedding invitation that wow’ed me/went with the theme/and colors. I also was very apprehensive about making a mistake doing them myself through those two websites. Not only did Hennie go above and beyond, but her coworkers did as well! Every time I came into The Paperia the staff were always warm and welcoming. When I came in tonight to pick up the invitations George made sure I could move my car right outfront into a parking space and even helped along with the other coworker to load them into my car for me. My fiancé and parents were taken back by the beautiful work of art and love them just as much as me. I will recommend every person I know wedding planning to The Paperia, you have a gift and I cannot express my gratitude enough!
    Alexandra G. Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous Invitations and Wonderful Customer Service!

My whole experience with Paperia was amazing from start to finish. My invitations were absolutely gorgeous and we got so many compliments on them! They have endless options to choose from and Hennie can work with you to help tailor and customize it to EXACTLY what you are looking for. The whole process was seamless - we couldn't have asked for anything more! I would recommend them to ANYONE with any invitation/paper needs!
    Kait Married on 04/06/2019

Most Beautiful Invitations Ever

Our wedding invitations were the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen! We received amazing compliments from our guests after they were received. I can not express enough thanks to Hennie for helping us design such a beautiful custom wedding invitation that truly set the tone for our amazing wedding! From day one of meeting with Hennie, she was excellent and truly helped explain the different types of invitations to my mom and I. We changed our mind after the first meeting and Hennie was so accommodating in meeting with us a second time to pretty much start over. Hennie went above and beyond in helping to design what turned out to be the most spectacular wedding invitation ever! Not only did Hennie help with invitations, but after struggling to make place cards myself online, she stepped in and saved the day. 2 weeks prior to our wedding Hennie helped us design place cards and she had them printed and ready to go when we needed them. If you are looking for amazing, unique, custom wedding invitations for your wedding or event, look no further! Hennie was excellent and the Paperia staff were wonderful.
    Rebecca Married on 09/02/2018
    The Paperia was awesome to work with. Our wedding invitations were perfect and they made it so easy. We were able to sit and browse examples while personalizing what exactly we wanted. Also, they came in very quickly!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/08/2017
    The Paperia in Suburban Square was without a doubt the best place to go for wedding invitations! Hennie has amazing ideas and she helped me pick out perfect customized invitations within my budget! She is truly talented and I highly reccomend The Paperia in Suburban Square!
    Lauren Married on 06/10/2017
    We had the opportunity to work with Hennie at the Suburban Square location for our wedding invitations and had a wonderful experience. Hennie was extremely helpful from our very first meeting though the final product. The Paperia has SO many options for wedding invitations and everything is completely customizable if desired. At first, the amount of options can feel overwhelming, but whether you find a sample from one of their look-books and want and the exact same invitation or you want to create your own by choosing from the various fonts, colors, print types, monograms, etc., The Paperia will have whatever it is you are looking for. We were (and still are) absolutely in love with our beautiful invitations and received so many compliments on the quality. Our invitations from Paperia really set the tone for our wedding day!
    Claire Married on 11/19/2016
    Go and ask for Hennie! You'll be glad! I could not have been happier than I was working with Hennie at The Paperia on my daughter's invitations. The quality and variety of invitations was outstanding, but Hennie's low key suggestions, expertise, and support made this part of the wedding planning significantly easier and more fun than I had expected. She was able to offer out-of-the box suggestions when we asked, found ways to keep the cost down without sacrificing OOMPH or quality, and let me use her as a resource for countless details, including addressing invitations. She's a terrific listener and figured out what my daughter wanted before I did and even before my daughter did. At a potentially stressful time, she helped me have fun and get exactly what we wanted (and much faster than we had expected).
  • I
    Iris Married on 10/09/2016
    HAVING A LAST MINUTE ISSUE WITH PLACE CARDS FOR MY DAUGHTER'S RECENT WEDDING, I CONTACTED THE PAPERIA, LOCATED AT SUBURBAN SQUARE IN ARDMORE. I SPOKE WITH HENNIE AND ADVISED HER OF MY PROBLEM. I EXPLAINED THE TYPE OF PLACE CARD I WAS LOOKING FOR AND SENT THE COMPLETED LIST TO HER. SHE WAS SO FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, AND PROFESSIONAL. I RECEIVED THE ALPHABETIZED FINISHED PLACE CARDS SO QUICKLY AND THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. THE CALIGRAPHY WAS AWESOME AND SO CLASSY. HENNIE IS AN ABSOLUTE DOLL TO DEAL WITH. I RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE NEEDING INVITATIONS AND ACCESSORIES GO RIGHT TO THE PAPERIA IN SUBURBAN SQUARE AND ASK FOR HENNIE. THERE IS NO NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER. SHOULD THE NEED ARISE AGAIN FOR ANY TYPE OF INVITATIONS, I WILL SAVE TIME AND CONTACT HENNIE. SHE IS AWESOME!
    Kara Married on 09/10/2016
    The Paperia was the favorite vendor I worked with to plan my September 2016 wedding in Philadelphia. Hennie and Natasha assisted me in selecting gorgeous, classic wedding invitations that suited my style and fit my budget. The Paperia handled the calligraphy of the invitations, advised me on how to appropriately have the invitations addressed, and stuffed and sent the envelopes. Hennie and Natasha were extremely responsive to my (many) questions and were very easy to work with. I was completely overwhelmed with the concept of ordering invitations online through a website -- Hennie and Natasha are worth their weight in gold in guiding brides through the process and ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks. They were amazing!
    Kate Married on 05/07/2016
    Hennie is so amazing!! I am getting married in Philadelphia where I grew up, but I'm currently living in Los Angeles and Hennie made the whole experience so organized and perfect. She was beyond responsive everyday via email and so quick to make updates and changes. I was anxious to get everything finalized in a timely manner since I was so far away but she got everything done so early and I never felt rushed during the process. Her taste is also fantastic. I was extremely indecisive on many parts of the process and she steered me in all the right directions without letting her own preferences color my instincts. Also, she really made me feel like her top priority and scheduled around my visits home during the holidays - just so thoughtful all around. I am beyond happy with the invitations and the process in general :)
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 08/08/2015
    Look no further for a place to purchase your wedding invitations, programs, place cards, etc! I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Hennie and Natashia were an absolute pleasure to work with and really took the time to get to know me and my wedding vision. They were extremely patient and had outstanding customer service. We received NUMEROUS compliments on our laser cut wedding invitations. We will definitely be back to the Paperia in the future. Big thank you again for all of your guidance and hard work!
    Jeanne Married on 06/13/2015
    Absolutely Stunning!!!
    The invitations, programs and place cards we purchased from the Suburban Square location were both elegant and chic!!! Hennie was such a pleasure to work with and she made fabulous recommendations for us to consider after listening closely to our needs. The invitations were so beautiful that several of the guests said they were planning to frame them as a keepsake! We received all products on time. These purchases were the easiest thing to check off of the wedding "to do" list.
    Diana Married on 05/02/2015
    We were so pleased with the entire invitation process at the Suburban Square store. Hennie and Natashia provided us with first class service, including selections, color schemes, wording choices and a timeline to follow. We had so many positive comments from our friends and family. The hotel bags, weekend schedule, programs, menu and thank you notes were well coordinated using our monogram. We couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you.
    Gabrielle Married on 10/18/2014
    I worked with Hennie to create the most beautiful, custom, letterpress invitations. After looking through the books of samples, I wasn't finding anything that really spoke to me. Hennie stepped right in and offered to have an artist create a custom design for us. This was the perfect solution! Hennie took care of everything, and the result was just gorgeous! I received so many compliments on the invitations, they were truly a piece of art.

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you for the review, Gabrielle! So happy we could help you choose the perfect wedding invitations for your big day!
    Cara Married on 09/20/2014
    Natashia and Hennie helped us pick out invitations that were absolutely perfect! My fiance insisted (and I agreed) that we needed to have invitations with pockets for the rsvp card, etc. After looking at other places where we could not envision or physically see what we would get, we went to The Paperia, and I am so glad that we did. Our gorgeous navy blue with gold detail invitations were stunning (and practical). We have received so many compliments on the invitations (my favorite was my friend who said that it was the nicest piece of mail she ever received). For Christmas, my parents took the invitation to have it framed, and now I get to see it every day! Thank you Natashia, Hennie, and all at the Paperia for helping make our day a very special and memorable one!

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Cara! You're so very welcome & we're glad we could help you choose the perfect pocket wedding invitation!
    Lindsay Married on 05/31/2014
    They had an unbelievable selection, and were able to make changes that I wanted based on the design I chose. They were responsive and timely. Great job!

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Lindsay! We're so happy we could help!
    Debra Married on 09/01/2013
    If I could give more stars I would. Hennie at The Paperia patiently searched through volumes of invitations with us for the wedding. We ended up with the perfect one to set the tone for a magical evening. She also helped us with shower invitations and place cards, programs for the wedding and place cards for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. She helped with wording, fonts and layouts. She, Natasha and the rest of The Paperia staff were just wonderful to work with.

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Debra! We're happy we could help you choose the perfect invitation for your wedding!
  • User1134312 2+ years ago
    Our wedding invitations were beautiful!! The Paperia staff was amazing and they heard all that we said we wanted and found it exactly! We could not have been more pleased with the Paperia and our invitations!

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Happy we could help!
  • KDMedia
    Kathryn Married on 09/22/2012
    As graphic designers, we were a bit overwhelmed at the thought of creating invitations, so many ways to go! To help us land on an idea, we stopped into The Paperia. We spoke with a consultant there for a few minutes and she handed us a book (out of hundreds!) to review. Within minutes, we found something we LOVED. The cost of the example was out of our budget, so she worked with us to make modifications that kept the elements we loved but brought the price to a reasonable level. We were thrilled.

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We were happy to help you get exactly what you wanted for your special day!
    Ashley Married on 05/26/2012
    The Paperia did an excellent job helping me select my wedding invitations. For some reason I became very overwhelmed when it came time to decide what I wanted. I was living in PA but my mom and bridesmaids were in MD so I didn't have their help. The staff at The Paperia were so kind and helpful, especially Hennie. I had to go into the store a number of times before I was able to make a final decision and each time I was there they took their time and made me feel so comfortable. When it came time to figure out the actual wording that goes on the invitations I was more confused than ever but Hennie sat down and went over each part of the invitation step by step. I absolutely love the way our invitations turned out!

The Paperia's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Ashley! We're so happy we could help you choose your perfect wedding invitations!