744 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Side Street Designs

Side Street Designs offers a unique selection of Simple Rustic Wedding Invitations and matching Rustic Elegant Wedding Décor.

Side Street Designs specializes in completing your wedding look from start to finish. Each design suite offers matching dinner menus, save the dates, place cards, table numbers, wedding ceremony programs and table signs.

Every order is carefully curated, printed, and shipped with love and care out of our Side Street studio in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Only the very best quality materials are used for your wedding stationery. Side Street’s paper stocks and envelopes are not only beautiful and high quality they are also 100% recycled making sure we are always kind to our environment.

Follow Side Street Designs on

Side Street Designs Menu
haley richter photo big fake wedding upenn wedding perelman quadrangle 178 51 907034
Side Street Designs
haley richter photo big fake wedding upenn wedding perelman quadrangle 175 51 907034
Side Street Program Fans
Side Street Program Fans
Side Street Table Settings
Side Street Table Settings
reception rustic ivory and kraft
5223875c4e756cc0 1456514709927 white jayla menu 2
icmfullxfull 81998952qdizdib7yhcc0woc088w
bllush bridemaid pic
jenniferduhart
Side Street Designs
rustic ivory and kraf full suite angle
cant say i do 1
blush std2
Side Street Designs
place cards kraft w name
icmfullxfull 81998962jogcbtjf09c8oos84s0o

12 Reviews for Side Street Designs

• Laura

Laura M Castelli · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and Beyond!

Side Street Designs is so lovely to work with. The products are customizable, and the turnaround is fairly quick. Even when I messed up and was panicking (ETSY wrong delivery address!!) Lindsay was willing to work with me on a solution. The program fans were beautiful, a great value, and a huge hit!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Hi Laura! I am so happy you were pleased with your program fans! It was a pleasure working with you :) Thank you for this wonderful review!
  • Zakia

Zakia Benzoubeier · Married on 10/13/2018

If you are looking for someone experienced, professional, and priced reasonably...Don’t look any further! Side Street Designs is the answer.

Words cannot describe my gratitude for Side Street Designs. I ordered place cards, dinner menus, and bar menus from this vendor. Lindsey was thorough, detail oriented, reliable, and more importantly efficient. Planning for a wedding is very stressful as there are so many options to choose from which can be overwhelming. She helped me every step of the way with the menus, the wording, choice of fonts, and even the designs.. To top it off, everything was received fashionably fast. My expectations were far exceeded when I made a last minute request and Lindsay managed to get it for me in two days. One of my favorite vendors that made my special day extra special. ❤️

Sent on 12/06/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Zakia - this review is the exact reason why I love what I do :) All the details can absolutely be overwhelming! I love making it my job to help customers make the stationery part of your wedding easy, and more importantly exactly what you want for your big day. Congrats to you and Jason! It was such a pleasure working with you :) - Lindsay
  • F

Free · Married on 10/03/2018

Wedding Program Fans

I loved these for my wedding. My guests loved them as well. The customer service was very good and helpful as I had made an error while ordering the fans. They were also very easy to put together. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Hi Freetara! Thank you for this wonderful review! I am so glad your guests stayed cool with their ceremony program fans in hand and they were easy to put together. Congrats to you and Dusty!!! ~ Lindsay

Award

Side Street Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Side Street Designs 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Side Street Designs 2
    FREE SHIPPING

Orders placed online through our Etsy store SHIP FREE when you spend $100 or more. Take advantage of this super savings! Bundle up all your wedding stationery and get all your paper in one place. Use code WWFREESHIP100 at checkout. Code can be used on multiple orders, use as much as you like.

Signage - Place Cards - Menus - Ceremony Program Fans - Invitations... and much more.

VISIT US ONLINE:

www.sidestreetdesigns.etsy.com

• What A Day Weddings
    What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Lindsay is just the best to work with! Love ordering the couple's escort cards from Side Street; makes things so easy and so much less stress. Sent Lindsay the guest list, and then received the most beautiful cards in plenty of time for the wedding. She is so easy-going , and works with you; she also designed some gorgeous chair signs for another couple; will work with whatever request you have. Cannot say enough about Lindsay and her designs; awesome! Thanks Lindsay for always being right there to help~ your work is gorgeous.

• 744 South Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA 19147 See on map