744 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About Side Street Designs

Side Street Designs offers a unique selection of Simple Rustic Wedding Invitations and matching Rustic Elegant Wedding Décor.

Side Street Designs specializes in completing your wedding look from start to finish. Each design suite offers matching dinner menus, save the dates, place cards, table numbers, wedding ceremony programs and table signs.

Every order is carefully curated, printed, and shipped with love and care out of our Side Street studio in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Only the very best quality materials are used for your wedding stationery. Side Street’s paper stocks and envelopes are not only beautiful and high quality they are also 100% recycled making sure we are always kind to our environment.

Follow Side Street Designs on

bfw bdblue 61 51 907034
Side Street Program Fans
haley richter photo big fake wedding upenn wedding perelman quadrangle 175 51 907034
Side Street Designs
reception rustic ivory and kraft
Side Street Designs
haley richter photo big fake wedding upenn wedding perelman quadrangle 178 51 907034
Side Street Table Settings
icmfullxfull 81998952qdizdib7yhcc0woc088w
bllush bridemaid pic
jenniferduhart
Side Street Designs
rustic ivory and kraf full suite angle
cant say i do 1
blush std2
Side Street Designs
place cards kraft w name
icmfullxfull 81998962jogcbtjf09c8oos84s0o

15 Reviews for Side Street Designs

• Jalyssa

Jalyssa Steele · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Love them so far!

I needed to order my fans early & she was willing to work with me until I figure out what I wanted to put on my program. She’s very patient & she answered all of my questions!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sharon Pago · Married on 05/19/2019

Best Seller Best Product Best Price!

Very patient seller who communicated continuously throughout the process to assure we received what we were in search of. The fans were absolutely beautiful and well received as a favor at the event. Shipping was timely, which was no small feat as we needed a quick turnaround to travel with them out of the country. The item traveled well as received and allowed for quick and easy assembly once we reached our final destination with them. This is was a great experience and I would recommend this seller as well as use her again.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Sharon, I am so glad we were able to make the ceremony fans happen for your destination wedding! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, looking forward to working with you again in the future. ~ Lindsay
  • Laura

Laura M Castelli · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and Beyond!

Side Street Designs is so lovely to work with. The products are customizable, and the turnaround is fairly quick. Even when I messed up and was panicking (ETSY wrong delivery address!!) Lindsay was willing to work with me on a solution. The program fans were beautiful, a great value, and a huge hit!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Hi Laura! I am so happy you were pleased with your program fans! It was a pleasure working with you :) Thank you for this wonderful review!

Side Street Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Side Street Designs 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• What A Day Weddings
    What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Lindsay is just the best to work with! Love ordering the couple's escort cards from Side Street; makes things so easy and so much less stress. Sent Lindsay the guest list, and then received the most beautiful cards in plenty of time for the wedding. She is so easy-going , and works with you; she also designed some gorgeous chair signs for another couple; will work with whatever request you have. Cannot say enough about Lindsay and her designs; awesome! Thanks Lindsay for always being right there to help~ your work is gorgeous.

• 744 South Street Philadelphia, PA, 19147 See on map