9 Reviews for Side Street Designs

Save the Dates (2)
Assembly (2)
Catalog Invitations (1)
9 Side Street Designs Reviews

I absolutely love this Shop!! They were so easy to work with. My orders were always on time and or early. I went back 3 times to order more products. I HIGHLY recommend this shop. The products are beautiful and HIGH quality!

Profile Picture User6446196, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lindsey was extremely flexible with her services and personalizing our save the dates. She had them timely and worked with us on our specific details needed.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Save the Dates

Lindsay is very easy to work with and will customize your designs to your liking. She made every piece of printed matter for our wedding: RSVPs, invites, programs, even labels for party favors. Everything was high quality and turnaround was quick. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lindsay from Side Street Designs was incredibly professional, creative, and easy to work with throughout all of our stationary needs. She custom designed our wedding invitations, table numbers, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding signage, etc. She was more than open to making any edits I requested and always did so in a timely manner. She responded to any emails or questions very quickly and constantly made me feel like my business was a priority. She is very talented and I would highly recommend her for any stationary request.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Shipping

Lindsay did a great job with our wedding place cards! She was able to get it done in the short time frame that I gave her. Overall, fantastic job!

Profile Picture User6298113, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything came out beautifully! We also used them to address the envelopes; there wasn't a single mistake, and everything was on time and easy! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6299254, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

Lindsay did my place cards. She gave me several options on colors and sent me online samples of the different color options. She even offered her professional opinion on the color based on the paper I was printing on. VERY glad I took her advice! She was very dedicated to making sure I got my order in a timely matter.

Profile Picture Kerrie , 8/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Place Cards

The invitations SideSteetDesigns sent us were perfect for our rustic summer wedding in Brooklyn. They had just the classic look we were going for without being over the top and the paper quality was just what we expected. The vendor went above and beyond to send the invites to us ahead of time and to ensure that our order was to our liking, we received constant communication checking that everything was what we had expected. I would order from SideStreetDesigns again without hesitation. I appreciate a vendor's ability to constantly reach out and check in to make sure the order design is what we expected, it really eased a lot of my worries before the big day!

Profile Picture User6300661, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Save the Dates, Addressing, Design, Printing

Loved the escort cards created for my wedding by Side Street Designs. Great job would definitely order from you again.

Profile Picture User6289761, 2+ years ago, 1 Review