Side Street Designs Reviews

14 | Philadelphia, PA

14 Reviews for Side Street Designs

Sharon Pago · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Best Seller Best Product Best Price!

Very patient seller who communicated continuously throughout the process to assure we received what we were in search of. The fans were absolutely beautiful and well received as a favor at the event. Shipping was timely, which was no small feat as we needed a quick turnaround to travel with them out of the country. The item traveled well as received and allowed for quick and easy assembly once we reached our final destination with them. This is was a great experience and I would recommend this seller as well as use her again.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Sharon, I am so glad we were able to make the ceremony fans happen for your destination wedding! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, looking forward to working with you again in the future. ~ Lindsay
  • Laura

Laura M Castelli · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and Beyond!

Side Street Designs is so lovely to work with. The products are customizable, and the turnaround is fairly quick. Even when I messed up and was panicking (ETSY wrong delivery address!!) Lindsay was willing to work with me on a solution. The program fans were beautiful, a great value, and a huge hit!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Hi Laura! I am so happy you were pleased with your program fans! It was a pleasure working with you :) Thank you for this wonderful review!
  • Zakia

Zakia Benzoubeier · Married on 10/13/2018

If you are looking for someone experienced, professional, and priced reasonably...Don’t look any further! Side Street Designs is the answer.

Words cannot describe my gratitude for Side Street Designs. I ordered place cards, dinner menus, and bar menus from this vendor. Lindsey was thorough, detail oriented, reliable, and more importantly efficient. Planning for a wedding is very stressful as there are so many options to choose from which can be overwhelming. She helped me every step of the way with the menus, the wording, choice of fonts, and even the designs.. To top it off, everything was received fashionably fast. My expectations were far exceeded when I made a last minute request and Lindsay managed to get it for me in two days. One of my favorite vendors that made my special day extra special. ❤️

Sent on 12/06/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Zakia - this review is the exact reason why I love what I do :) All the details can absolutely be overwhelming! I love making it my job to help customers make the stationery part of your wedding easy, and more importantly exactly what you want for your big day. Congrats to you and Jason! It was such a pleasure working with you :) - Lindsay
  • F

Free · Married on 10/03/2018

Wedding Program Fans

I loved these for my wedding. My guests loved them as well. The customer service was very good and helpful as I had made an error while ordering the fans. They were also very easy to put together. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Hi Freetara! Thank you for this wonderful review! I am so glad your guests stayed cool with their ceremony program fans in hand and they were easy to put together. Congrats to you and Dusty!!! ~ Lindsay

Karilynn Bayus · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly responsive with beautiful designs!

Sidestreet Designs was incredibly prompt and responsive, especially when we had a tight turnaround time for our wedding items! The products were high quality and we got lots of compliments from our wedding guests. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Side Street Designs's reply:

Thank you Karilynn for this great review! It was my pleasure working on your place cards and hotel bag inserts for your wedding :)) congrats to you and Joe!! - Lindsay

Nathan · Married on 06/25/2016

Lindsay is very easy to work with and will customize your designs to your liking. She made every piece of printed matter for our wedding: RSVPs, invites, programs, even labels for party favors. Everything was high quality and turnaround was quick. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

Thank you Nate! It was such a pleasure working with you and Kate :) Congratulations to you both! Lindsay ~ Side Street Designs

Meghan · Married on 10/31/2015

Lindsay from Side Street Designs was incredibly professional, creative, and easy to work with throughout all of our stationary needs. She custom designed our wedding invitations, table numbers, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding signage, etc. She was more than open to making any edits I requested and always did so in a timely manner. She responded to any emails or questions very quickly and constantly made me feel like my business was a priority. She is very talented and I would highly recommend her for any stationary request.

Side Street Designs's reply:

It was completely my pleasure working with you Meghan! I am so glad I could help bring your vision to reality on your wedding day. My customers are always my number one priority and it makes me feel good that you had such a positive experience. Thank you for the amazing review ~ best wishes to you and Vishal :)

Everything came out beautifully! We also used them to address the envelopes; there wasn't a single mistake, and everything was on time and easy! Highly recommend.

Side Street Designs's reply:

Envelope address printing is always my favorite part, it makes your Wedding Invitations look so complete and finished. Very happy to hear you were satisfied with your order. Thank you! ~ Lindsay

Kerrie · Married on 08/29/2015

Lindsay did my place cards. She gave me several options on colors and sent me online samples of the different color options. She even offered her professional opinion on the color based on the paper I was printing on. VERY glad I took her advice! She was very dedicated to making sure I got my order in a timely matter.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

So glad you were pleased with the outcome of your place cards :) Thank you for this great review Kerrie!

The invitations SideSteetDesigns sent us were perfect for our rustic summer wedding in Brooklyn. They had just the classic look we were going for without being over the top and the paper quality was just what we expected. The vendor went above and beyond to send the invites to us ahead of time and to ensure that our order was to our liking, we received constant communication checking that everything was what we had expected. I would order from SideStreetDesigns again without hesitation. I appreciate a vendor's ability to constantly reach out and check in to make sure the order design is what we expected, it really eased a lot of my worries before the big day!

Side Street Designs's reply:

So happy to be a positive part of your Wedding experience :) I love working in the Wedding industry just for this reason, helping to make your Wedding day worry free!

Loved the escort cards created for my wedding by Side Street Designs. Great job would definitely order from you again.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

So happy you loved your place cards :) Thank you!

I absolutely love this Shop!! They were so easy to work with. My orders were always on time and or early. I went back 3 times to order more products. I HIGHLY recommend this shop. The products are beautiful and HIGH quality!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

Thank you Brandi for such a great review, and for the repeat business! ~ Lindsay

Sara · Married on 09/17/2016

Lindsey was extremely flexible with her services and personalizing our save the dates. She had them timely and worked with us on our specific details needed.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

Thank you Sara, glad you were happy with your Save the Dates :))

3.0

Lindsay did a great job with our wedding place cards! She was able to get it done in the short time frame that I gave her. Overall, fantastic job!

Thank you! ~ Lindsay