Side Street Designs Reviews

9 | Philadelphia, PA

9 Reviews for Side Street Designs

9 Side Street Designs Reviews

Nathan · Married on 06/25/2016

Lindsay is very easy to work with and will customize your designs to your liking. She made every piece of printed matter for our wedding: RSVPs, invites, programs, even labels for party favors. Everything was high quality and turnaround was quick. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

Thank you Nate! It was such a pleasure working with you and Kate :) Congratulations to you both! Lindsay ~ Side Street Designs

Meghan · Married on 10/31/2015

Lindsay from Side Street Designs was incredibly professional, creative, and easy to work with throughout all of our stationary needs. She custom designed our wedding invitations, table numbers, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding signage, etc. She was more than open to making any edits I requested and always did so in a timely manner. She responded to any emails or questions very quickly and constantly made me feel like my business was a priority. She is very talented and I would highly recommend her for any stationary request.

Side Street Designs's reply:

It was completely my pleasure working with you Meghan! I am so glad I could help bring your vision to reality on your wedding day. My customers are always my number one priority and it makes me feel good that you had such a positive experience. Thank you for the amazing review ~ best wishes to you and Vishal :)

Everything came out beautifully! We also used them to address the envelopes; there wasn't a single mistake, and everything was on time and easy! Highly recommend.

Side Street Designs's reply:

Envelope address printing is always my favorite part, it makes your Wedding Invitations look so complete and finished. Very happy to hear you were satisfied with your order. Thank you! ~ Lindsay

Kerrie · Married on 08/29/2015

Lindsay did my place cards. She gave me several options on colors and sent me online samples of the different color options. She even offered her professional opinion on the color based on the paper I was printing on. VERY glad I took her advice! She was very dedicated to making sure I got my order in a timely matter.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

So glad you were pleased with the outcome of your place cards :) Thank you for this great review Kerrie!

The invitations SideSteetDesigns sent us were perfect for our rustic summer wedding in Brooklyn. They had just the classic look we were going for without being over the top and the paper quality was just what we expected. The vendor went above and beyond to send the invites to us ahead of time and to ensure that our order was to our liking, we received constant communication checking that everything was what we had expected. I would order from SideStreetDesigns again without hesitation. I appreciate a vendor's ability to constantly reach out and check in to make sure the order design is what we expected, it really eased a lot of my worries before the big day!

Side Street Designs's reply:

So happy to be a positive part of your Wedding experience :) I love working in the Wedding industry just for this reason, helping to make your Wedding day worry free!

Loved the escort cards created for my wedding by Side Street Designs. Great job would definitely order from you again.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

So happy you loved your place cards :) Thank you!

I absolutely love this Shop!! They were so easy to work with. My orders were always on time and or early. I went back 3 times to order more products. I HIGHLY recommend this shop. The products are beautiful and HIGH quality!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

Thank you Brandi for such a great review, and for the repeat business! ~ Lindsay

Sara · Married on 09/17/2016

Lindsey was extremely flexible with her services and personalizing our save the dates. She had them timely and worked with us on our specific details needed.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Side Street Designs's reply:

Thank you Sara, glad you were happy with your Save the Dates :))

3.0

Lindsay did a great job with our wedding place cards! She was able to get it done in the short time frame that I gave her. Overall, fantastic job!

Thank you! ~ Lindsay