About April Lynn Designs

Custom Wedding Stationery + Design Studio

April Lynn Designs is an award-winning custom stationery + design studio located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We believe your wedding stationery serves a much larger purpose than simply inviting guests to your celebration. Instead, we believe your stationery represents your very first opportunity to unequivocally share your story – the one so unique to you and your journey as a couple – with your guests.

With a strong focus on custom wedding invitations and paper goods, while we’re designing we want to hear every detail of your relationship – the hobbies you enjoy together, the cities you’ve loved to call home, and the colors and textures that make your heart skip a beat – in order to create pieces that cause your guests to feel as though each wedding invitation and every ceremony program, reception menu, escort card, sign, and more could only ever belong to you.

Whether you’re planning a bar mitzvah, birthday party, engagement party, bridal shower, or wedding, we cannot wait to work together to create your stationery brand. Let’s send snail mail so unique it deserves a frame.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Save the Dates (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Letterpress (1)
Shipping (1)

I highly recommend April Lynn Designs. Honestly, I love April. It’s not only because of her creativity, but her super sweet personality. Working with her was like working with a friend. We used her services for our invitations and mirrored seating chart decal. The invitations were so elegant and really helped to set a lovely tone for our wedding. Our guests were thrilled to receive them. For the seating chart, I came to her very last minute but she got it done so quickly. I knew that I count on her. She was so easy to work with and made it stress free. I want to throw another party just so I could hire April again!

Profile Picture Genene, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress

AMAZING WORK! I was given a list of 3 stationary artists from my wedding planner and as soon as I hit April's front page, I knew she was the designer for me! I was a bride that loved Glitz & Gam and glitter/sparkles. April was SO accommodating to me not only with time constraints but also with helping me add sparkle wherever I could. She hand painted sparkles on my seating chart which really made it pop! I came to her 5 months before my wedding (As a bride, give yourself more time that way you can really let yourself and April have a creative mind). Even with time not on our side, I have to say my stationary was just BEAUTIFUL! Words cannot describe how pleased and overjoyed I was with the work that April did (I know critic every invitation I receive and I have to say, ours is still the best :) ). She was a pleasure to work with and always answered any questions or fixed edits in a timely manner! I would not suggest anyone else! One last thing, which was HUGE, she offers a package service where she ASSEMBLES ALL OF THE INVITATIONS! I heard from many other brides, that a service like that is worth the money and I can honestly say, it truly was!

Services: Wedding Invitation, Church Program Stationary & Seating Chart

Profile Picture Allison, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs

April Lynn Designs FAQ

Thermography
Minimum Order
8 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
April is amazing at what she does -- her stationery is gorgeous! I was in a pinch and needed invitations at the last minute and she took the time out of her busy schedule to help me out. She has a super cute studio located in Langhorne borough. I recommend her without reservation!

There isn’t enough that could be said for April Lyn Designs. We send all of our bride and grooms for good reason!! In the days of online business, this is and should be your only stop for invitations, thank you’s, etc...

ALH designs is friendly, very easy to work with, has an creative eye and is extremly professional. I would prefer her to my clients everytime.

I've known April of ALH Designs for many years now. I love to refer my brides to her! Her work is always stellar and completely personalized to suit each couple. ALH truly helps design the wedding of their dreams!

108 PROS I KNOW

Events

106 S Bellevue Ave, Suite 204, Langhorne, PA 19047   See On Map
267-888-6095 (phone)
Consultations available by appointment only.
April Lynn Designs is a wedding invitation designer from Philadelphia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Bucks County, and New Jersey. April Lynn Designs is a professional graphic designer that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry since 2010 specializing in custom wedding invitations.