Ashley Bartoletti Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ashley Bartoletti Photography

Hello there! Thanks for taking a few minutes to learn about me. I've been a full time wedding photographer since 2006. Since then, I've shot weddings in 18 different states and Mexico. I absolutely love capturing all the unique moments and details that encompass a wedding day. I pride myself on being able to balance the different roles a wedding photographer must take on: quietly documenting the day as it happens, taking control to get group portraits done quickly and efficiently, and setting up details so they are showcased beautifully.

Please be sure to stop by my website to learn more about me and view tons of images.

Contact Us:

Multi. Locations (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Ashley is simply AMAZING! Looking back on my wedding, I could not imagine my day without Ashley Bartoletti Photography. I truly believe that the photographer is the most important part of your wedding. You can obsess over every detail, but without someone who can beautifully capture those details, those memories are lost. I had this in mind when I was looking for the perfect photographer. There are so many to choose from, but I was committed to finding someone with a classic photography style. I wanted to look back on my wedding album and simply notice the beauty of the photos, not how trendy and dated they looked. It was love at first sight for me when I came across Ashley. Her photos took my breath away…no one does classic better than Ashley! I loved her even more when we met in person—I left our meeting confident that I had the absolute best photographer and that I would not have to worry about a thing with her on my team. Ashley made the entire process seamless from start to finish. She was always very responsive and was happy to answer any questions I had as they arose. Her attention to detail is like no other and, if you are a type A like me, I promise Ashley will exceed every expectation you have. She has an amazing personality and a remarkable ability to calm your nerves and make you feel like you spend every day being photographed while staring into your loved one’s eyes. There were a few timing issues on my wedding day and Ashley never missed a beat. I truly appreciate how she remained so calm and confident, while keeping everything and everyone on schedule. Ashley is nothing short of phenomenal at what she does. Hire Ashley! She is a true professional and will capture your wedding day more beautifully than you could’ve ever dream! I am still blown away by how amazing she is and how beautiful our engagement and wedding photos are. I intend on using Ashley in the future as our family grows. Thank you, Ashley, for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!

Photos
Profile Picture Ashley, 12/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

My husband and I instantly fell in love with Ashley’s photos when we were looking for the perfect photographer for our wedding. We are so happy we found her. Throughout the whole process, Ashley was amazing. She was extremely responsive, warm, thoughtful, and friendly. She was great at putting us at ease on our engagement photo’s and wedding photo’s. She did an amazing job on every photo she took. We couldn’t be happier with the results and everything she did throughout. We have received so many compliments from our family and friends for her work. Also, our dog Mickey loved working with her too! Thank you again, Ashley. We can’t recommend you enough and are thankful for you sharing your talent with us..

Cheers,
Happy Bride (Amanda), Happy Groom (Stephen), and Happy Furbaby (Mickey)

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley did an amazing job on our photos :) She has a very laid back style which fit our wedding perfectly, but she is also able to keep the trains running on time with large photos. I love our pictures!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 7/15/17, 1 Review