Ashley Bartoletti Photography

Blue Bell, PA View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Hello there! Thanks for taking a few minutes to learn about me. I've been a full time wedding photographer since 2006. Since then, I've shot weddings in 18 different states and Mexico. I absolutely love capturing all the unique moments and details that encompass a wedding day. I pride myself on being able to balance the different roles a wedding photographer must take on: quietly documenting the day as it happens, taking control to get group portraits done quickly and efficiently, and setting up details so they are showcased beautifully.

Please be sure to stop by my website to learn more about me and view tons of images.

Contact Us:

Phone: 702.943.0830

Email: ashley@ashleybartoletti.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Charlotte Married on 12/18/2021

Charlotte - Bride

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day photographer! Ashley was extremely responsive and accommodating leading up to the wedding day, particularly given a COVID postponement. She made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We were truly laughing throughout all of the portraits. I really appreciated Ashley's detailed and thoughtful timeline. The entire day ran so smoothly and on schedule. I've just received my "sneak peak" photos and I cannot wait to see the rest!
  • Q
    Quyen Married on 05/05/2018
    My husband and I decided to work with Ashley based on the true-to-life coloring of her portfolio (vs. overly trendy 'filters' or washed out looks) as well as her expansive portfolio of both indoor and outdoor shots. We decided to forgo the included engagement shoot in our package (we had these photos done while traveling in Europe) and Ashley swapped it for an extra hour on our wedding day. Her booking/billing is very web-based and we were actually able to book and submit our first deposit while abroad.

We enjoyed working with Ashley - she kept cool in the face of some unexpected delays getting to our First Look location and got us back on schedule even with some unexpected photo stops at a beautiful flowering tree and in the 2nd courtyard of our venue. She also was very responsive to our request to keep photos to a minimum after ceremony before cocktail hour - unfortunately we had a toddler who needed his diaper changed so ended up waiting around anyway (what can you do!) Ashley was great working with our wedding planner to wrangle the child attendants for photos and overall the details of the day. She was also flexible to add additional time when the events got off schedule and we needed her to stick around longer to get key shots of dancing and speeches.

My husband and I saw sneak peeks of photos on Ashley's Instagram story and on her Instagram and Facebook within the week after the wedding and received full gallery of photos within 6 weeks. In between those, she also posted a Facebook album and blog post.
    Ashley Married on 12/01/2017
    Ashley is simply AMAZING! Looking back on my wedding, I could not imagine my day without Ashley Bartoletti Photography. I truly believe that the photographer is the most important part of your wedding. You can obsess over every detail, but without someone who can beautifully capture those details, those memories are lost. I had this in mind when I was looking for the perfect photographer. There are so many to choose from, but I was committed to finding someone with a classic photography style. I wanted to look back on my wedding album and simply notice the beauty of the photos, not how trendy and dated they looked. It was love at first sight for me when I came across Ashley. Her photos took my breath away…no one does classic better than Ashley! I loved her even more when we met in person—I left our meeting confident that I had the absolute best photographer and that I would not have to worry about a thing with her on my team. Ashley made the entire process seamless from start to finish. She was always very responsive and was happy to answer any questions I had as they arose. Her attention to detail is like no other and, if you are a type A like me, I promise Ashley will exceed every expectation you have. She has an amazing personality and a remarkable ability to calm your nerves and make you feel like you spend every day being photographed while staring into your loved one’s eyes. There were a few timing issues on my wedding day and Ashley never missed a beat. I truly appreciate how she remained so calm and confident, while keeping everything and everyone on schedule. Ashley is nothing short of phenomenal at what she does. Hire Ashley! She is a true professional and will capture your wedding day more beautifully than you could’ve ever dream! I am still blown away by how amazing she is and how beautiful our engagement and wedding photos are. I intend on using Ashley in the future as our family grows. Thank you, Ashley, for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

22 photos · 05/18/2015
  • Ryan & Caitlin
    28 photos · 10/19/2014

Blue Bell, 19422
Location of (Ashley Bartoletti Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding