PO Box 154, Media, PA 19063 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Krista Patton Photography

Krista Patton Photography takes an artistic and photojournalistic approach to wedding photography and provides boudoir photography at the Ardmore PA studio location.

Based in the Philadelphia, PA area but available for travel.

Follow Krista Patton Photography on

phlean 5
4647cb97fc1d5bb0 1441341350796 021

15 Reviews for Krista Patton Photography

Brigitte · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous photos, organized, lovely, professional team, highly recommend!

Krista was THE best vendor decision we made for our wedding. She came highly recommended by our venue (Radnor Valley Country Club - which was also fantastic!). From our first conversation, I knew she’d be wonderful. Krista is accommodating, responsive, and reliable, not to mention extremely organized and professional. She uses a website for payment and for forms with essential details (requested shots), which helps give you peace of mind that everything’s documented. In addition to her fantastic organizational skills, Krista and Valeri (her second shooter) were truly fantastic photographers and so experienced with weddings. This proved essential for getting all the family members together for group shots, posing the bridal party - Valeri even helped all of our groomsmen properly pin on their boutonnieres! They were so on top of it, that we finished portrait photos early and were able to enjoy all of cocktail hour. I tend to be awkward in front of the camera, but Krista and Valeri gave us instructions and small adjustments and took a TON of photos so that we now have many gems from our wedding day. She uses flattering lighting and lenses to capture natural shots that aren’t over-edited, so photos came out looking “fresh,” which is what we wanted. The photos exceeded our expectations. So. Many. Gorgeous. Photos. I cannot recommend KPP enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend! :)

Krista is the absolute BEST, not only to work with, but as a person! I knew I wanted to work with her after I had seen her pictures from two of my cousins’ weddings. The lighting, angles and lenses that Krista and her team used to help capture each part of the day really brought those moments to life in the pictures. Our entire experience with Krista was nothing short of exceptional. Starting with our first meeting, engagement photos and our wedding day. Since I work for Springfield Country Club in the marketing department, I wanted to not only hire Krista for my wedding photos, but I wanted to hire her team to focus on capturing the Country Club as a whole to use for marketing purposes as well. Krista was more than accommodating. We set out a game plan to have two more photographers with her on our day. Valeri was with Krista for our pre wedding and ceremony picture while the other photographer, Steve, was at the country club taking shots for marketing purposes. Valeri and Steve were absolutely amazing! Both of them were professional, super sweet and captured the day perfectly. It was definitely an overwhelming day due to so many moving factors, but they were all very composed and efficient, not to mention Krista was getting married three weeks before my own wedding! What a boss she is ;) Krista was also very organized and responsive to all of our emails throughout the entire process. Even though she had been to our venue for previous weddings, she met us there and helped us pick out the best spots for photos. She also asked us if there were any particular shots we wanted to have taken and offered some suggestions from her previous experiences. She is so creative and it shows through the pictures she took on our wedding day. The day of the wedding, we had a very strict timeline which Krista and her team was willing to work with. Krista and her team were on top of keeping everything on track and they did just that. Krista was very helpful on giving instruction for certain poses/looks, but also allowed myself, my husband, and bridal party take the reins when we wanted something specific captured. I completely agree with what one person said about Krista “she has an ability to capture all the right moments (and then some) in such a special and unique way.” When I finally saw our wedding photos, I was blown away! She has the ability to enhance and edit her photos, while making them look natural and realistic. They were absolutely gorgeous! Plus, I couldn’t believe how many shots they took throughout the day, especially all the action shots on the dance floor. They were so fun to look through and there were so many! Krista and her team were able to capture our wedding day perfectly and now we will be able to relive our day through the beautiful pictures they took. Krista and her team made our day/night beyond memorable. They are truly talented and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Krista Patton and her team.

To Krista, Valeri and Steve, Jeff and I are extremely grateful and appreciative for all of your hard work, time and effort that was put into making our wedding day unforgettable. Our hearts are so full every time we look at our photos. You are all amazing!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband and I were SO lucky to have Krista as our photographer for our wedding day. The entire experience, from our engagement photos to the wedding day, was nothing short of perfect. Krista also did my boudoir photos, which also turned out beautiful! She is very friendly and professional, as well as extremely talented! She was always reachable in the weeks and days leading up to the big day, which definitely relieved some of our stress. On the actual wedding day, Krista and her second shooter Valeri were positive and truly excited to be part of our special day. They were great at capturing special moments!! We are so thankful to have found her! I HIGHLY recommend booking Krista for photos, you won’t be sorry you did! Thank you Krista and Valeri for making our dreams come true and our hearts full every time we look at our photos. The Best!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Krista Patton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Two Rings One Circus
    Two Rings One Circus Wedding Planners

Krista and her team are wonderful! Not only do they capture great photos, they work incredibly hard to capture all your important moments. I know our bride and groom couldn't be happier and I can't wait to work with everyone again soon.

• PO Box 154 Media, 19063 See on map