6 E. Athens Ave., Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number

About Megan McCormick MUA

Providing Professional Makeup Artist services for Bridal Makeup, Engagement pictures, Headshots, Makeup Parties, etc.

Follow Megan McCormick MUA on

stewart0168

4 Reviews for Megan McCormick MUA

Kirstyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Yes yes yes!

Megan is an incredible makeup artist. I could not have been happier with my wedding day makeup. I wanted a natural yet glamorous look (it's your wedding day after all!) and she nailed it. One of my bridesmaids (who has been in many weddings) said Megan's work was the first time she's ever liked her bridesmaid look. And my mom who is picky and not used to wearing a lot of makeup looked stunning and could not have been happier.

Megan is super flexible, organized, attentive and professional. We had a large group, so she brought an assistant who was also fantastic. She arrived on time, and was all set up and ready for us, and kept us on schedule all morning.

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Megan and my makeup on my wedding day. 10/10!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

Megan is amazing at her job! She takes her time and makes sure it's exactly how you want your make up done. You can tell she loves what she does and that's who you want to do your make up. She has a true passion and talent for make up! She made me and my girls look like models on my big day! If I could have her do my make up every day I totally would!! She is easy going, laid back and such a perfectionist!! Absolutely amazing experience with her!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Katie · Married on 08/19/2016

I would recommend working with Megan to anyone looking for a talented make-up artist! I was so happy with my makeup for my wedding day. I received so many compliments on it, and it stayed on and looked awesome well into the next day (when I finally decided to wash my face!) Megan was friendly and attentive to my feedback, working with me during the trial to get a look that I felt comfortable with. I was worried about wearing too much makeup and not feeling like myself, and she nailed it! My makeup looked 'done' but natural. She also did the makeup for 4 other bridesmaids and my mom, and they all looked beautiful! On the wedding day, she was on time, and worked efficiently yet meticulously! If I ever need to work with another makeup artist, I would go back to Megan in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Megan McCormick MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup